Once Primary Afterthought, Pa. Superd...

Once Primary Afterthought, Pa. Superdelegates Put In Play

There are 6 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Once Primary Afterthought, Pa. Superdelegates Put In Play. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

The revival of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign puts the April 22 Pennsylvania Primary in the spotlight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

SMR

Allentown, PA

#1 Mar 5, 2008
I hope everyone votes this for the primary and presidential election there is alot of cleaning house to do and its time
to do it because the US has cob webs/stains inside the house including the closets and it has to refurbish its image inside
and out. Its time to think about us, THE USA.
Lennie in Horsham

Pottstown, PA

#3 Mar 5, 2008
The superdelegate in this story thinks it would be interesting to have the 300 to 400 superdelegates decide who will be the nominee - Are you kidding me? This goes against everything that is democratic. What an incredibly poppous and ignorant thing to say. These people should be held accountable for thier votes because we all know the Clintons will auction off the Lincoln bedroom to the highest bidder!
Lennie in Horsham

Pottstown, PA

#4 Mar 5, 2008
I can't believe that we might have to deal with the Clintons again. Wasn't it enough the first time? The women, tainted money, scandelous investments, lies, deception, stealing the white house furniture when they left, etc.... I could go on and on and now there is a slim chance we could deal with it all over again?
There is no way I could ever in good conscience vote for HRC and I am a woman. Go Obama!
Andrez Lopez

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2008
If Hilary becomes the nominee, McCain will be president. If Obama becomes the nominee, we will have a Democrat president. So think twice before you vote again.
Brudder Funk

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2008
CLINTON WILL WIN THE OVERALL POPULAR VOTE!

OBAMA WILL WIN ABOUT 100 MORE DELEGATES THAN HILL!

HILLARY WILL GET MORE SUPERDELEGATES TO GIVE HER THE PARTY NOD!!!

OBAMA WILL MAKE A GREAT VEEP FODDER!!!

HILL'S GONNA KICK SOME MUSLIM BUTT!
Robert Campbell

Lake Elsinore, CA

#8 Mar 5, 2008
There should be more transparency in the issue of the superdelegates and their names should be a matter of public record.

Is this the Democratic Party or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jun 18 Dooshy 775
Review: I Love Kickboxing Jun 16 Mallory R 3
Review: Christopher Day Real Estate (May '09) Apr '16 N Day 4
ToughLove Intl founder David York (Dec '07) Apr '16 Suzanne Croken 41
Review: Donchez, Gerard P CPA - Gerard P Donche... (Nov '09) Apr '16 Kim Bennett 6
Attempted murder (May '09) Apr '16 john 13
Review: Ophthalmology Physicians - Francis J Cl... (Jun '11) Apr '16 Rebecca 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamison Mortgages