Man, 19, airlifted to hospital after dive at Jamesville Beach

Jul 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Standard

A 19-year-old from Indiana was airlifted to University Hospital after diving into about two feet of water this evening at Jamesville Beach county park , Onondaga County authorities said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
jimmy buffet

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

wow what an idiot who the halibit would dive into 2 ft. of water........listen to my favorite song by myself margeritaville
Kcass1301

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

jimmy buffet wrote:
wow what an idiot who the halibit would dive into 2 ft. of water........listen to my favorite song by myself margeritaville
Jimmy your the idiot!! Where you there? Do you know what really happened? Please don't post stupid comments about something you know nothing about! Christopher is being kept alive until his grandmother can get there to say her final good bye.
lilchief

East Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

Kclass1301 do you have ane more info about what happend to chris I was one of the E.M.T there
Did he survive

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Someone just recently received a transplant from a boy of 19 years of age. I wonder if this is the same person?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Jamesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jamesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••