hot single police officers

hot single police officers

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

lol

Cambridge, MA

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Who are the hot single cops in fentress county?
nonono

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2012
none what are ya smoking . i havent seen any then again i not been looking.
truth hurts

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 30, 2012
theres knowbody that works for the sheriffs deptment that i would even consider being hott, most i think are single but defintly not at all hott , now on the other hand all the ones at the police deptment are all married but just a couple there i would consider hott , and that would be J. HANCOCK now i think he single , but cant think of the other officer name , but he always at the pinehaven school zone . but i think he may be married too, and very polite ....but that big tall one that works for the city that looks like his clothes dont fit now he doesnt have a prayer . and that one that works for the sheriff that is the drug officer is very polite and i think he is hott . i think he worked for the previous sheriff or the one before ....
ohh

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 30, 2012
lol , i think that your talking about the one they call oreo. he use to work for ray .
Steve

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2012
Boy this is very exciting
possum

Cookeville, TN

#6 Apr 3, 2012
id like to dip his oreo in my milk , yum yumm , i think oreo is a hotty ,
really?

Jamestown, TN

#7 Apr 3, 2012
Oreo works for city.. Omg really? Lol he's so not hot!! Lol I think I just threw up in my mouth a little lol
really?

Jamestown, TN

#8 Apr 3, 2012
Nice drug guy at sheriff? Dunno who you talking about?
a person who knows

Gainesboro, TN

#9 Apr 5, 2012
truth hurts wrote:
theres knowbody that works for the sheriffs deptment that i would even consider being hott, most i think are single but defintly not at all hott , now on the other hand all the ones at the police deptment are all married but just a couple there i would consider hott , and that would be J. HANCOCK now i think he single , but cant think of the other officer name , but he always at the pinehaven school zone . but i think he may be married too, and very polite ....but that big tall one that works for the city that looks like his clothes dont fit now he doesnt have a prayer . and that one that works for the sheriff that is the drug officer is very polite and i think he is hott . i think he worked for the previous sheriff or the one before ....
I hate to tell you this but J Hancock is married he is married to the lady who has the tanning bed at the end of the fairgrounds rd
who really knows

Cookeville, TN

#10 Apr 5, 2012
nope better check again ,,,, their devorced ,they been apart for along time now
Anonymous

Livingston, TN

#11 Apr 6, 2012
who really knows wrote:
nope better check again ,,,, their devorced ,they been apart for along time now
Must be because of his 'cheery personality'...N.O.T!!
Ridiculous

Linden, TN

#12 Apr 6, 2012
I LIKE Jeff good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open letter to the County Commission 7 hr MeMe 47
Yes, My Mother say's that it's not fair that I... 11 hr AndAllofUs 8
Is the American Dream DEAD? (Sep '09) 12 hr Mechanic_45 31
Chucky Gross Earnings 13 hr Preston 5
Melissa Byrd Thu Bobby 19
Chuckie pleads guilty Thu old busybody 42
Selfies Thu Todd 6

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance