Where do you report a drug dealer?

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mad mother

Cosby, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2009
I want to report someone that is selling drugs. I would rather remain anonymous, because I don't know who I can trust with this information. Is there a drug hotline, or crimestoppers I can call? And will it do any good to report them?

And, NO, I am not going to put their name on here.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2009
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/submit_tip_form.htm

There's a site where you can type the info in. Also, you could call the local PD.

It may or may not help. The person may get investigated or arrested, but as with most "dopies" in Jamestown, they get a slap on the wrist. You're doing the right thing. If you need anymore help, just let me know.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 3, 2009
mad mother wrote:
I want to report someone that is selling drugs. I would rather remain anonymous, because I don't know who I can trust with this information. Is there a drug hotline, or crimestoppers I can call? And will it do any good to report them?
There used to be a drug hotline. It may be somewhere in the paper. I will try to check it out and post it. It takes citizens like you to help stop the drugs.
mad mother

Cosby, TN

#5 Sep 3, 2009
JournalismJunkie wrote:
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/submi t_tip_form.htm
There's a site where you can type the info in. Also, you could call the local PD.
It may or may not help. The person may get investigated or arrested, but as with most "dopies" in Jamestown, they get a slap on the wrist. You're doing the right thing. If you need anymore help, just let me know.
Thank you but,I can't get the page to come up. I prefer not to call the law personally. But if there happens to be a deputy/officer that reads this, if they will give me an address, I will mail them the info of the person that is selling drugs.
fyi

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Sep 3, 2009
I live in an apartment complex and have children and was told that we needed to talk to the chief of police about the drugs going on here. children have found needles and it really scares the crap out of me. i want to move but cant afford to.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 3, 2009
mad mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you but,I can't get the page to come up. I prefer not to call the law personally. But if there happens to be a deputy/officer that reads this, if they will give me an address, I will mail them the info of the person that is selling drugs.
You just need to write to the Sheriff's Dept. and put an officers name on it you know and trust or send it to the Sheriff. I am sure they will appreciate your info. I looked it up and found the address is....100 Smith st. South....Jamestown,Tn. 38556. Make sure you do not put your return address on it so as to stay anonymous.More people need to do this and I think I may also. They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
info

Cosby, TN

#8 Sep 3, 2009
I think the sheriff's dept gets their mail at a PO box?

does anybody know?
q and a

Cosby, TN

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just need to write to the Sheriff's Dept. and put an officers name on it you know and trust or send it to the Sheriff. I am sure they will appreciate your info. I looked it up and found the address is....100 Smith st. South....Jamestown,Tn. 38556. Make sure you do not put your return address on it so as to stay anonymous.More people need to do this and I think I may also. They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
Is this the correct address, or do they receive their mail at a PO Box? If so, what is the PO Box #?
country girl at heart

Grimsley, TN

#11 Mar 10, 2011
q and a wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the correct address, or do they receive their mail at a PO Box? If so, what is the PO Box #?
PO Box 730, Jamestown Please send info - the Sheriff/deputies depend on the eyes and ears of the citizens. All information is held in the strictest confidence. You can make a difference-God Bless-one person taking a step make encourage others to do the same
Dr Evil

Allardt, TN

#12 Mar 10, 2011
Trust no one with the crooks we have.
deboreah

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jan 29, 2013
how do you look up someone
DrEvil

Gainesboro, TN

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Call the TBI don;t mess with Ady and Barney
import

Cosby, TN

#15 Jan 29, 2013
quite a statement give info to officer you can trust, do not be ridiciolus and by the way, do not provide your address on mail to officials
just another tax payer

Livingston, TN

#16 Jan 30, 2013
hate to bust your bubble but telling tony choate or any of his crew will get you no were and even reporting to the TBI wont help either cause the tbi just sends the info back to tony choates guys which does not do anything .... been there done that several times i have 3 drug dealers on my road 2 of which have been dealing for a good 20 years and the other for a about 10 years and our good sheriff wont do a thing..... so whats that tell you!!!!!! kinda sounds like hes being bought off!!!!!
Just Me

Livingston, TN

#17 Jan 31, 2013
It does no good. Some of my druggie relatives get picked up for drugs and are out within two days. All they do is bum and steal when their government check runs out. I tell them over and over to leave my family alone and don't give them anything but within a few days they are calling back. I block their number and they just use another junkies' cell phone to call.I wish to God they would be put in prison because they make so many lives miserable. They lost their kids (blessing) and have nothing to do but get high and complain about how hard they have it. Rehab has not helped them and they don't want it to get better.
Catch them

Binghamton, NY

#18 Feb 24, 2013
TA and KB are two of them . Get these scumbags off the streets!

Since: Feb 13

Jamestown, NY

#20 Mar 2, 2013
mad mother wrote:
think before u snitch looser, ya life aint worth snitchin,
amen

Milwaukee, WI

#21 Aug 19, 2013
I no a smell town and that's all they do is sell drug but see they wll love to air this good stuff on t.v
yea

Charlotte, NC

#22 Feb 4, 2014
Franko is a guy in pennington va 24277 he sells drugs
sarah c

New York, NY

#23 Dec 8, 2014
Karl d rasmuson in sayville.new york

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trick or treat Jamestown 2 hr jamestown citizen 2
Unpopular Opinion: Women shouldn't be preachers. 2 hr johnson1 79
Dragon Football Average At Best 8 hr What- me worry 8
Danny Hall missing 10 hr bornhere 1
County executiive (Aug '15) 14 hr Chinky 43
Best divorce and custody lawyer? 16 hr Man 1
Driving drunk 19 hr Oldschool 3

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance