Should all gays and lesbians die?

Should all gays and lesbians die?

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Old Borg

Manchester, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2013
I've given this a lot of thought As a child I was abused by members of your ch community. I grew up hating myself for gay feelings. I was often suicidal but I felt it wrong. The older I got the more I realized how much I was hated--even by my own mom. I chose to stay aline--despite how awful and sad I felt. I worked to forget but nothing replaced the innate human desire to feel affection from another person. In these past years I have begun to feel like some freak...when all I ever wanted was love. I was taught Christ but even Christians hate me. It's left me wondering what I should do. Should I murder myself for sonethung I cannot help? Or should I becone evil and stop trying to do what is right? Who among you can answer me; and who of yoy are justified to sit in my judgement? Be careful what you answer..."every idle word." Speak not of things you know nothing of! Your time is at hand...just as mibe!!!
local voter

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2013
hate the sin love the sinner
taxpayer

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Get your Bible and read it.You will find the answer.
My Opinion

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2013
I feel bad that you hurt - I wouldn't worry about what others think, I would try to associate with those who are not prejudice. As for me, I am leery of gays, but your note has me rethinking that position
TnGirl

Cookeville, TN

#6 Feb 25, 2013
The question was should gays and lesbians die? Hell no. No one deserves to die except the ones who judge others. People don't need to take over Gods job only he shall judge. No one can help for who they fall in love with. We all have the right to love who we want. That is whats wrong with this world people thinks that they should have their nose in everyone's business when they can't take care of their own. Why can't some people let others live their life like they want to live it? I don't judge how people live their life as long as they are happy then that is what that matters. We all have the right to love who we want so why can't people just let others love who that want to love. I am so tired of people being prejudice to others when the bible say that we should love one another. So to the ones who is LGBT community love who you want and the hell with the rest. Live your life the way you want it and not the way everyone else wants you to live it cause it isn't their life it is yours.
Another Question

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 25, 2013
I understand that the Bible says homosexuality is a sin (an "abomination" if I remember correctly). However, since this only mentioned in the Old Testament, the same part of the Bible that also denounces eating Pork as unclean, how can it be used as an indictment of Gays??? Simpler put, I suppose I'm asking how can someone denounce Gays when they also disobey God by eating Pork? I'm not saying there isn't a valid answer to my question, only asking for someone to explain it to me, as no has been able to thus far.

In response to the OP. You shouldn't feel bad for being Gay or Lesbian. I'm convinced that this is something someone is born with.

Also, I hope everyone in the LGBT community realizes that things are getting better for them, just as it is with all minorities. I know there is still a lot of closed, simpler minded folks out there (especially in our part of the U.S.), but things are slowly getting better... I take that as a sign that most people know being Gay is not a reason to hated or be discriminated against.
clarification

United States

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Another Question wrote:
I understand that the Bible says homosexuality is a sin (an "abomination" if I remember correctly). However, since this only mentioned in the Old Testament, the same part of the Bible that also denounces eating Pork as unclean, how can it be used as an indictment of Gays??? Simpler put, I suppose I'm asking how can someone denounce Gays when they also disobey God by eating Pork? I'm not saying there isn't a valid answer to my question, only asking for someone to explain it to me, as no has been able to thus far.
In response to the OP. You shouldn't feel bad for being Gay or Lesbian. I'm convinced that this is something someone is born with.
Also, I hope everyone in the LGBT community realizes that things are getting better for them, just as it is with all minorities. I know there is still a lot of closed, simpler minded folks out there (especially in our part of the U.S.), but things are slowly getting better... I take that as a sign that most people know being Gay is not a reason to hated or be discriminated against.
The Bible does say it is an abomination but that simply means sin. If you read through the Bible, you will see many sins that are called 'abominations'. Also just to clarify, not only is it in the old testament but it is also in the new testament.
gokkod

Rochester, PA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Whats the price? yes
WM wonderwoman

Lexington, NC

#10 Mar 3, 2013
"Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!" Ain't that the USAs unnofficial motto {and Hitlers}? Might as well murder the dogs, we hate 'em to death and stab 'em in the back every chance we get. Most of the time, they're such a bunch of dumb f'tards, they never see it coming anyway. Like a chicken with your head cut off, you wonder who hates you so bad...duh! Well, know this Rhonda S. all of your coworkers and everyone who comes in here hates your guts you nasty lesbian white trash worthless piece of nothing! I can't wait to get you canned! They'll figure you out. I already got the ball rolling. Ha! Why don't you go back to Cookeville? No one wants you here!!!
Dreadnaught

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 3, 2013
WM wonderwoman wrote:
"Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!" Ain't that the USAs unnofficial motto {and Hitlers}? Might as well murder the dogs, we hate 'em to death and stab 'em in the back every chance we get. Most of the time, they're such a bunch of dumb f'tards, they never see it coming anyway. Like a chicken with your head cut off, you wonder who hates you so bad...duh! Well, know this Rhonda S. all of your coworkers and everyone who comes in here hates your guts you nasty lesbian white trash worthless piece of nothing! I can't wait to get you canned! They'll figure you out. I already got the ball rolling. Ha! Why don't you go back to Cookeville? No one wants you here!!!
You ae the one who is trash.
TnGirl

Cookeville, TN

#13 Mar 3, 2013
WM wonderwoman wrote:
I was sitting here reading what you put here and i have a question for you. If you was different would you want someone to kill you? I think you would want to live and make each day as good as it could be. I don't know you and no one knows what anything feels like unless they have went through it. People who is different they can't help it cause they are different. No one wants to be made fun. Would you like it if someone started making fun of you or calling you names? I am sure that you was not raise to be like this and yes everyone has the right to feel the way they want to feel but what alot of people needs to learn is that they need to keep some stuff to their self and try to clean their door step and not others.
FInally

Cookeville, TN

#15 Mar 4, 2013
WM wonderwoman wrote:
I really agree with u about the lady at Walmart I mean her name is mentioned on here all the time IDK her but I am her friend on FB when she has 1 open She shuts them down every time anything don't go her way and no one might agree with all the unbelievable nonsense she puts! I am do glad and a lot of folks would truly appreciate if u could just get her out of that store at least because she treats all the customers like crap n I am hoping u are right... Get er Done!
Truth Speaker

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Because of sin, all mankind was cursed to die. Self-righteous people have strong tendencies to pick out the thing they haven't necessarily done and look at it as if it's the worst sin of all. Then, they want to force others into submitting to their point of views by public denunciation and/or threating them with an eternal vacation in a lake of fire. They want you to believe that if you have the misfortune to fall in love with a member of the same gender that you are somehow si k or less quality than are they. When, in reality, no one chooses who they are attracted or drawn to. A lot of people make elaborate lies about it, engage in all sorts of deviant relations, adultery, sodomy, beastiality and such, yet still hold themselves in high esteem. It's self-justification and it is an instinctual trait of a human being--more strongly evident in males btw. Read Freud. But I assure you, anal and oral sex is just as abominable if from male to female as it would be between same sex couples, yet that opinion is one that most Bible thumpers would murder you for--just as loving dogs more than humans borders beastiality. The KJV that everyone holds over my head is clear on these matters. It also says that a woman who is put away is off limits to remarry and that a minister should keep his seed within himself. Anyone following these rules? If you take one passage, take them all. Oh and btw, the KJV 1605 differs from the KJV 1611, the Geneva Bible and the German Septuigen--which was the translation of 72 scholars hence the name and likely the most accurate, yet I doubt very many of you even know of their existences. And those who do are content to allow someone else translate a message for them as read it for themselves. Makes me wonder why you're not still calling yourselves Catholic. Oh yeah, but you wanted to procreate like Martin Luther so you had to separate. And of course, followers of Joseph Smith wanted to do so with many wives so we get one religion after another...everyone still claiming their loving God does no harm but he is going to burn you in hell if you don't claim him with your lips and get flushed in a pool to prove it. And even though He does not harm the innocent, he allowed Satan to persecute His finest in Job. And though he loves little children, he allows them to be molested, abused and murdered. Why He himself sent the she-bear to eat the children who made fun of Eluzas bald head. Wow! Loving? Huh? The single point I am making is that a fool will believe anything that justifies his own evil and vanity! Have at it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 4, 2013
WM wonderwoman wrote:
Just what are you trying to say? Alfred said he hasn't seen this much bile since the his gall bladder surgery.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls, it's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo- Lola.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lilly Crisp 9 hr Wonder 8
York Football Hires Wright 12 hr Football 1
stone cliff acres 21 hr ALLENPRATT 1
Johnny and Nadine Rexroat song (Jun '13) Tue Old Timer 14
2018 sheriff's election Tue Forrest Dump 61
Being a Mason, am I in a CULT? Tue Interesting 3
Stacy Watson (Sep '08) Mar 26 Just me 178

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance