Liberal Road Is Different

Liberal Road Is Different

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#1 Jul 31, 2009
It seems as if our president has surrounded himself with some different kind of people.

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/checker.aspx...

One of them thinks trees have rights and should be able to sue.
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/checker.aspx...

It is getting a little hot for the democrats in some parts of the country, seems as if people didnt`t have the changes they want in mind.
http://www.yahoo.com/s/1108247

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/checker.aspx...

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/checker.aspx...

Could it be that this congress is concerned about 2010. What will happen in Tennessee in 2010?

I think they are going to be blamed for this mess in California. They have run the major cities and the state legislature for decades and nowe their policies have come home to roost.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

People are starting to see President Obama for what he really is ,a very left wing liberal politician who has changes in mind for America they never dreamed of or thought about.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

This is just another example of how they have ruined this state and the California West Coast Bay Area Liberals are now in control of congress.
http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/207097...

I think there will be a backlash in California in 2010 that will shock the country.Most peopple I talk to blame the california Liberal democrats for the mess the state is in, because they have controled almost all the major cities and the legislature for decades. The governor`s office is the weakest governor`s position in the country, the legislature makes all the laws and the Democrats have controlled it for over 40 years. So if they have the ideas why have they not fixed this state?

That might be the question you might want to ask the next liberal who tells you how great their ideas are, just say " why have they not fixed and solved california`s problems"? See what they will say. They cannot deny the fact that they have run the most populated and richest state in the nation and bankrupted it. The facts speak for themselves.

Now Pelosi,Boxer, Feinstein,Waxman,Speirs and their chorts run congress.They will as long as the Democrats control it .
Mojo Jr

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Jul 31, 2009
Right wing propaganda, designed to reverse the progressive agenda.

Yes the world population needs to be reduced and the most effective and efficient way to do this is through birth control. The other aspect of it is to make sure only the right people reproduce. this can be done today through DNA testing, screening and evaluation. Allow only those to reproduce who have the correct mental disposition and are free of physical defects. If this had been in place years ago Bush would never been born , let alone getting elected as president. It will never happen again. We have the right team in congress and they will get this all passed.

The other way to control the population is allow same sex unions, pay people not to reproduce,establish free sterilization clinics. This will stop abortions, take away a right wing complaint, if people are sterile they can`t reproduce, no abortion. See we liberals have the solutions. We don`t need abortions, they are barbaric and I too have a problem with them. Best way to stop them is to prevent the pregnancy.

I know religion will be a stumbling block , but that is being worked on. As the president says a step at a time.

We have a great team from California in place, led by our gracious lady Nancy Pelosi and her fine team.You can do your part by reelecting your progressive minded representative. We need his support and more like him.

Our good friends in Roseville,Ca invited us to join their drive to help drive the right wing out of these areas that are in danger of reverting to reactionary ideas and perhaps electing a conservative in place of the fine gentleman who represents this wonderful area. We thought Roudy and his crew of reactionaries were defeated, I see he is back.

If not for his type we would have got our budget passed and been on the road recovery in California. We will defeat them.

Since: Mar 08

Jamestown

#3 Jul 31, 2009
MJ, I agree we need to decrease the world population starting with you, Redwood, and Country Liberal. If you want to live in a communist country, move to one. I will agree that some should not reproduce but who is anyone to judge who that is? This is a free country and it should stay that way. Your group is out to destroy everything America stands for and you think we should just let you? Think NOT!! Now you are showing your racism, "free of physical defects"? What is that crap? Dwarfs/midgets are know to have perfectly normal kids. People with cleft lips, deformities, diseases, etc. have perfectly normal kids. Watch what you say, if they used DNA for birth control years ago, you wouldn't be here. Do you have kids? Apparently your mom did, so that makes you, your mom and anyone else in your family that has reproduced, part of your world population problem. As for religion being a stumbling block, you nor anyone else will ever defeat God so why waste your time trying. We already know you will win a battle but you will NEVER win the war. You guys need to do something more productive than showing your ignorance.

“www.tntaxrevolt. org”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2009
Jabber Jaws wrote:
MJ, I agree we need to decrease the world population starting with you, Redwood, and Country Liberal.
I'll buy the tickets,drive them to the airport and wave to them as Communist Air takes flight.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 31, 2009
Jabber Jaws wrote:
MJ, I agree we need to decrease the world population starting with you, Redwood, and Country Liberal. If you want to live in a communist country, move to one. I will agree that some should not reproduce but who is anyone to judge who that is? This is a free country and it should stay that way. Your group is out to destroy everything America stands for and you think we should just let you? Think NOT!! Now you are showing your racism, "free of physical defects"? What is that crap? Dwarfs/midgets are know to have perfectly normal kids. People with cleft lips, deformities, diseases, etc. have perfectly normal kids. Watch what you say, if they used DNA for birth control years ago, you wouldn't be here. Do you have kids? Apparently your mom did, so that makes you, your mom and anyone else in your family that has reproduced, part of your world population problem. As for religion being a stumbling block, you nor anyone else will ever defeat God so why waste your time trying. We already know you will win a battle but you will NEVER win the war. You guys need to do something more productive than showing your ignorance.
You are on a roll. Keep it up,I got your back.
dollop

Saluda, SC

#6 Jul 31, 2009
The liberal road is so different I don't think they realize the ultimate outcome. In fact the Federal Government should send each lib to live in the Ultimate Society of North Korea for one year. Then bring them back home. I bet they would be ultra right wing when they hit our fair shores again! LOL! Haha!
Mojo Jr

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Jul 31, 2009
dollop wrote:
The liberal road is so different I don't think they realize the ultimate outcome. In fact the Federal Government should send each lib to live in the Ultimate Society of North Korea for one year. Then bring them back home. I bet they would be ultra right wing when they hit our fair shores again! LOL! Haha!
Strange you should say the Federal Government, are you not forgetting we now run the Federal Government.If anybody goes to North Korea it should be the Right Wing for an education. You see we liberals run the government now and we make the policies.You had your turn and your hero the phony fighter pilot messed it up.

Conservatives are outnumbered in the congress. It is you who needs the reeducation.
come on

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Jul 31, 2009
Mojo Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Strange you should say the Federal Government, are you not forgetting we now run the Federal Government.If anybody goes to North Korea it should be the Right Wing for an education. You see we liberals run the government now and we make the policies.You had your turn and your hero the phony fighter pilot messed it up.
Conservatives are outnumbered in the congress. It is you who needs the reeducation.
Trot your liberal,panty waisted traitor rear end down here to Tennessee and I will give you a "re-education".

Since: Mar 08

Jamestown

#9 Jul 31, 2009
LCB, we have to do it the right way and give them a bonvoyage(sp) party and in the very least, a going away present. You can pick the present. We also need pictures for the scrapbook.

GH, thanks.:)

Dollop, that might be a good idea, except the coming back part.

Come on, I want front row tickets. I doubt they will show though, you still have your guns. I know you probably don't need them but they think we can't do anything without them. lol.
Stray Dog

Byrdstown, TN

#10 Aug 1, 2009
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Trot your liberal,panty waisted traitor rear end down here to Tennessee and I will give you a "re-education".
Love it!
Mechanic45

Huntsville, TN

#12 Aug 1, 2009
Mojo Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Strange you should say the Federal Government, are you not forgetting we now run the Federal Government.If anybody goes to North Korea it should be the Right Wing for an education. You see we liberals run the government now and we make the policies.You had your turn and your hero the phony fighter pilot messed it up.
Conservatives are outnumbered in the congress. It is you who needs the reeducation.
We lnow how to deal with trolling liberals like you. Ask Al Gore...
vindicated

Clarksville, TN

#13 Aug 1, 2009
Roudy wrote:
It seems as if our president has surrounded himself with some different kind of people.
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/checker.aspx...
One of them thinks trees have rights and should be able to sue.
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/checker.aspx...
It is getting a little hot for the democrats in some parts of the country, seems as if people didnt`t have the changes they want in mind.
http://www.yahoo.com/s/1108247
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/checker.aspx...
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/checker.aspx...
Could it be that this congress is concerned about 2010. What will happen in Tennessee in 2010?
I think they are going to be blamed for this mess in California. They have run the major cities and the state legislature for decades and nowe their policies have come home to roost.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...
People are starting to see President Obama for what he really is ,a very left wing liberal politician who has changes in mind for America they never dreamed of or thought about.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...
This is just another example of how they have ruined this state and the California West Coast Bay Area Liberals are now in control of congress.
http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/207097...
I think there will be a backlash in California in 2010 that will shock the country.Most peopple I talk to blame the california Liberal democrats for the mess the state is in, because they have controled almost all the major cities and the legislature for decades. The governor`s office is the weakest governor`s position in the country, the legislature makes all the laws and the Democrats have controlled it for over 40 years. So if they have the ideas why have they not fixed this state?
That might be the question you might want to ask the next liberal who tells you how great their ideas are, just say " why have they not fixed and solved california`s problems"? See what they will say. They cannot deny the fact that they have run the most populated and richest state in the nation and bankrupted it. The facts speak for themselves.
Now Pelosi,Boxer, Feinstein,Waxman,Speirs and their chorts run congress.They will as long as the Democrats control it .
My weeping willow , just hired a lawyer ! rolling LOL

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Aug 1, 2009
vindicated wrote:
<quoted text> My weeping willow , just hired a lawyer ! rolling LOL
My Crab Apple is complaining a lot lately. A lawsuit may be coming.lol
dollop

Saluda, SC

#15 Aug 1, 2009
Mechanic45 wrote:
<quoted text>We lnow how to deal with trolling liberals like you. Ask Al Gore...
Good one. LOL! Haha!

“Christ frees us from religion”

Since: Apr 09

Rickman

#16 Aug 1, 2009
Mojo Jr wrote:
The other aspect of it is to make sure only the right people reproduce. this can be done today through DNA testing, screening and evaluation. Allow only those to reproduce who have the correct mental disposition and are free of physical defects. If this had been in place years ago Bush would never been born , let alone getting elected as president. It will never happen again. We have the right team in congress and they will get this all passed.
You know, there was another man who had similar ideals. He, too, wished to create the perfect race, free of physical defects and mental problems. His name was Adolf Hitler, if you hadn't already guessed.

You post on this website and expect anyone to take you seriously, when your ideals combine the ethnic and racial hatred of the Nazis with the governmental control of Communist Russia? Your ideals represent what American soldiers have died to defend America against for the past hundred years!

Being liberal didn't used to be that bad. In fact, some liberal viewpoints used to be admirable. Liberal isn't liberal any more, though. Liberal is psycho.

“Heritage Not Hate”

Since: Feb 08

Jamestown

#17 Aug 1, 2009
Mojo Jr wrote:
Right wing propaganda, designed to reverse the progressive agenda.
Yes the world population needs to be reduced and the most effective and efficient way to do this is through birth control. The other aspect of it is to make sure only the right people reproduce. this can be done today through DNA testing, screening and evaluation. Allow only those to reproduce who have the correct mental disposition and are free of physical defects. If this had been in place years ago Bush would never been born , let alone getting elected as president. It will never happen again. We have the right team in congress and they will get this all passed.
The other way to control the population is allow same sex unions, pay people not to reproduce,establish free sterilization clinics. This will stop abortions, take away a right wing complaint, if people are sterile they can`t reproduce, no abortion. See we liberals have the solutions. We don`t need abortions, they are barbaric and I too have a problem with them. Best way to stop them is to prevent the pregnancy.
I know religion will be a stumbling block , but that is being worked on. As the president says a step at a time.
We have a great team from California in place, led by our gracious lady Nancy Pelosi and her fine team.You can do your part by reelecting your progressive minded representative. We need his support and more like him.
Our good friends in Roseville,Ca invited us to join their drive to help drive the right wing out of these areas that are in danger of reverting to reactionary ideas and perhaps electing a conservative in place of the fine gentleman who represents this wonderful area. We thought Roudy and his crew of reactionaries were defeated, I see he is back.
If not for his type we would have got our budget passed and been on the road recovery in California. We will defeat them.
Defeated? Where? That is a blantant lie and you know it! You and your kind always run and hide, I've seen it a hundred times, especially when you are confused with the facts. Yeah, you should not be allow to reproduce, I see that is one thing we agree on.

“Heritage Not Hate”

Since: Feb 08

Jamestown

#18 Aug 1, 2009
iam4thelamb wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, there was another man who had similar ideals. He, too, wished to create the perfect race, free of physical defects and mental problems. His name was Adolf Hitler, if you hadn't already guessed.
You post on this website and expect anyone to take you seriously, when your ideals combine the ethnic and racial hatred of the Nazis with the governmental control of Communist Russia? Your ideals represent what American soldiers have died to defend America against for the past hundred years!
Being liberal didn't used to be that bad. In fact, some liberal viewpoints used to be admirable. Liberal isn't liberal any more, though. Liberal is psycho.
Great post!
Drummhead

UK

#19 Aug 1, 2009
I believe America is headed for a Socialist Dictatorship. Sad, the greatesrt democarcy the world has ever seen destroying itself.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#20 Aug 1, 2009
iam4thelamb wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, there was another man who had similar ideals. He, too, wished to create the perfect race, free of physical defects and mental problems. His name was Adolf Hitler, if you hadn't already guessed.
You post on this website and expect anyone to take you seriously, when your ideals combine the ethnic and racial hatred of the Nazis with the governmental control of Communist Russia? Your ideals represent what American soldiers have died to defend America against for the past hundred years!
Being liberal didn't used to be that bad. In fact, some liberal viewpoints used to be admirable. Liberal isn't liberal any more, though. Liberal is psycho.
You are so right.

“Heritage Not Hate”

Since: Feb 08

Jamestown

#21 Aug 1, 2009
Mojo Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Strange you should say the Federal Government, are you not forgetting we now run the Federal Government.If anybody goes to North Korea it should be the Right Wing for an education. You see we liberals run the government now and we make the policies.You had your turn and your hero the phony fighter pilot messed it up.
Conservatives are outnumbered in the congress. It is you who needs the reeducation.
There's that "reeducation" word again. Isn't that a communist/socialist idea?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has any Republican Did for you average peo... 7 min Stray- Dog 40
U.S. Soldiers vs Banksters (Nov '14) 2 hr TWA Flight 800 17
Ken Hancock 6 hr Kadia 24
Proven Facts 7 hr sizzler 20
H.R. 2306: Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition... (Jan '12) 20 hr The Affable Anarc... 8
Nevermind wwjd, what would other churches do is... Fri Libertarian 1
King Of BankruptcyÂ’ Billionaire Investor Wilbur... Thu Roudy The Second 3

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages