First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Moss Point, MS

#122 Feb 9, 2011
not funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Doncha know there's Hatfields in Fentress County??
Sorry,no offence intended towards the GOOD people of Fentress County. Government was set up to be OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, AND FOR THE PEOPLE,,,,,,, NOT OF THE FEW, BY THE FEW , AND FOR THE FEW. Sounds like Fentress County needs an old timey UP~RISING ! Take back your government from those thugs !I love J~TOWN .....
CANARY

Chicago, IL

#123 Feb 9, 2011
opinion wrote:
Exactly what should Frank apologize for? Giving David Beaty more than his time to speak or listening to rosecrants pick at every single thing she doesn't approve of. Go back to Florida and David lol, grow up. I guess we need to put an alter in there and let everyone pray before they start speaking. Stupid.
Frank doesn't have anything to apologize for. I'd call Beaty and Rosecrants dumb a--es too. If you don't want to be called one then stop acting like one. I never heard Frank say it and the rest of you can't say you did. I'll say it for him and the rest of the county though. DUMB A S S E S
If you want TO HEAR him say it, all you have to do is watch the video clip of him tell DB to come on up here "Dumbass"
abc

Gainesboro, TN

#124 Feb 9, 2011
under the civil rights of institutionlized persons act U.S.C.(1997)the special litigation section of the united states department of justice has authority to investigate COMPLAINTS concerning conditions in state or locally-operated institutions. these institutions include,but are not limited to mental retardation/developmental disability facilities,prisons, JAILS,juvenile facilities, mental health,and publicly-operated nursing homes.when a systemic "pattern or practice" of the deprivation of CONSTITUTIONAL or statutory RIGHTS is determined to exist,we have the authority to initiate civil action in the name of the united states against state or local officials to remedy such conditions. www.usdoj.gov/crt/split/index.html click here and sound off,be heard, take back the county from the corrupted officials.
laughing

Gainesboro, TN

#125 Feb 10, 2011
if you dont like it move away from jamestown ha ha ha ha ha ha

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#126 Feb 10, 2011
abc wrote:
under the civil rights of institutionlized persons act U.S.C.(1997)the special litigation section of the united states department of justice has authority to investigate COMPLAINTS concerning conditions in state or locally-operated institutions. these institutions include,but are not limited to mental retardation/developmental disability facilities,prisons, JAILS,juvenile facilities, mental health,and publicly-operated nursing homes.when a systemic "pattern or practice" of the deprivation of CONSTITUTIONAL or statutory RIGHTS is determined to exist,we have the authority to initiate civil action in the name of the united states against state or local officials to remedy such conditions. www.usdoj.gov/crt/split/index.html click here and sound off,be heard, take back the county from the corrupted officials.
Good info..Maybe this would get the jail shut down sooner.Oh well..Looks like things may very well get much more expensive and we will have to raise taxes even more.We shall see.
Tnhillbilly

Cosby, TN

#128 Feb 12, 2011
How much does Faye Smith get for checking on inmates?How did she get the Job?Why is that not a conflict of interest?When a man is 48 years old and dies after 18 hours in jail something is wrong.Is the community gonna fight this or just turn their head.Looks like they have turned their head so much they are looking at there hindend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Beaty for Sheriff 8 hr wheaton 152
Wal mart 9 hr Sarah 8
Election 18 hr new-comer 83
Sheriff Jones of Jamestown, Tennessee (Jul '10) 19 hr Carbonated Water 79
Do Christians believe in modern science? 20 hr Mechanic_45 197
Debbie Delk Fri EEE 3
community pool Fri swimster 3

Jamestown Jobs

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages