dustin hall is cheating on beth who works at the sav a lot
Ely

Jamestown, TN

#2 Dec 11, 2011
Bummer
LMAO666

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2011
She will be mine! Oh yes! She will be mine!
DrEvil

Jamestown, TN

#4 Dec 11, 2011
Big flippin deal everyone needs some strange now an then.
Sick Monkey

Jamestown, TN

#5 Dec 12, 2011
this is crazy.
cc
ghj

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 16, 2011
there is something wrong with any girl who would date dustin hall anyway
well

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2011
ghj wrote:
there is something wrong with any girl who would date dustin hall anyway
Whatever. You are probably just jealous!! He is a good Guy...
SRB

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Dec 20, 2011
Havent talked to dustin since school. if u have a problem wi him take it up wi him. sure he isnt hard to find. he has always been nice to me
TnGirl

Jamestown, TN

#9 Feb 6, 2013
There isn't that many good looking guys in Jamestown,Tn so yeah Dustin Hall is a good looking young man so you all don't need to be haters cause he is hotter then uns are.
Arcticman

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2013
TnGirl wrote:
There isn't that many good looking guys in Jamestown,Tn so yeah Dustin Hall is a good looking young man so you all don't need to be haters cause he is hotter then uns are.
uns ???? Real ? I hope you don't f**k like you spell!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Arcticman wrote:
<quoted text>
uns ???? Real ? I hope you don't f**k like you spell!
I hope you don't look like you troll- butt ugly. Your trolling lacks style, imagination and intelligence. Youns is short for you ones, but of course you don't have the Idiot's Guide to Old English, so I have a enclosed a link; http://www.slangvocabulary.com/slang/Y.html . TnGirl- hang in there and don't let stupid people offend you.
Maury

Jamestown, TN

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Don't mind Articman, He is in mourning since the love of his life his blow-up doll got a hole in it he couldn't fix with fix-a-flat.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Maury wrote:
Don't mind Articman, He is in mourning since the love of his life his blow-up doll got a hole in it he couldn't fix with fix-a-flat.
Alfred said he couldn't get a date even if worked in a calendar factory. Alfred is just too funny, but I try not to encourage him.
TnGirl

Jamestown, TN

#14 Feb 15, 2013
This is for Arcticman. I am proud of being a southern girl and two let me just tell you something when you said "I hope you don't f**k like you spell" well let me tell you something I have never had any bad complaints. So for you to bring something like that up and say what you did then you must be the one who does f**k like you spell. I am proud of who I am and where I came from and where I am so if people don't like it then oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single women of fentress (May '11) 4 hr mel 35
Hitlary Clinton for President (Aug '13) 14 hr dollop 522
Terrible Business 14 hr dollop 2
Selling Meat From White Van (Jan '13) 20 hr Funny guy 27
Democrats (communism) In 30 Seconds - Language ... 20 hr dollop 1
Black on White Crime (Aug '12) 21 hr Julia 181
Police Brutality - I Wish There Was More Of It... 21 hr dollop 1
More from around the web

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE