I will

Columbia, SC

#62 Nov 26, 2012
Tony has got to be one of the worst sheriffs of all time I haven't seen him do anything good and he's got the worst aditude I've ever seen crazy!!
LMAO

Rickman, TN

#63 Nov 27, 2012
me too wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be joking,Crybaby Taylor! He would be on the radio crying 3 times a week if every thing didnt go his way.Wait a minute....he does that now!
HOW TRUE!!! He is a cheatin' weasal and his ego is bad enough as a cop But be careful - he has supposedly threatened people who trash him or his buddies on topix by getting warrents against them.
I am asking now am tellin

Cookeville, TN

#64 Nov 27, 2012
Which is his job, that is what he was voted in to do. I am finding out that the people who take their complaints to topix, are angry because they cannot get away with something. The only complaints are: they don't come to my house fast enough, will not listen to me and do what I tell them, and arrest someone I know and I don't like it.
Unless you are "caught in the act", the police arrest on a warrant signed by a judge. In a few cases, a private person can sign a warrant. Finally, they don't like Tony because he arrested my drug dealer!!!!
strike

Barnwell, SC

#65 Nov 27, 2012
Yea how many times have thay got new cop cars.It's a shame to all Americans.forest Gump or golmer Pyle whould be better.
PSpepole

Barnwell, SC

#66 Nov 27, 2012
Tony is a drug dealer

Cookeville, TN

#67 Nov 27, 2012
It was set up just like school busses to replace the car with the highest mileage on a regular timetable so the taxpayers are NOT buying a complete new fleet every 2 0r 3 years. I think this was done during the JohnB. Chucky Cravens administration. we are buying 1/4 every year, saving money because a sheriffs budget by law cannot be reduced. So, a little every year is better than alot every four or five years. No tax raise that way. We buy school busses that way, 5 busses every year. Like school busses, the cars that have over 100,000 miles, start to break down and start costing very expensive repairs. Look at it this way. if you replace commissioners every yeat, replace patrol cars every year. Lookout jamestown, new mayor,new patrol cars , most likely a whole fleet. Jamestown has NOT been preparing for the future!!!
showdog

United States

#68 Nov 27, 2012
I got to see Tony in action. I am a hardworking, never had dealings with the law until I needed the law to take care of someone who broke the law against my property. Tony personally told me that if I filled charges that he would make it a waste of my time, as these were people he knew! My lesson learned....a crockery for what you call a good man in this town! He protects who he wants!
Just Me

Rickman, TN

#69 Nov 27, 2012
What is going to happen when one of the deputies wreck while driving on persoanl errands? LAWSUI!!
Hep

Shelby, NC

#70 Nov 27, 2012
I heard tony tell someone that they couldn't call911 again and if they did he would take them to jail now what kind of sheriff is that??
Hep

Shelby, NC

#71 Nov 27, 2012
If you look the word Coward up in the dictionary it has Tony Choate by it lol
Not it don't but it should !!!!!
Well

Shelby, NC

#72 Nov 27, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW TRUE!!! He is a cheatin' weasal and his ego is bad enough as a cop But be careful - he has supposedly threatened people who trash him or his buddies on topix by getting warrents against them.
The word WEASAL is a very good description if tony Choate lol
ha ha

Jamestown, TN

#73 Nov 27, 2012
I am asking now am tellin wrote:
Which is his job, that is what he was voted in to do. I am finding out that the people who take their complaints to topix, are angry because they cannot get away with something. The only complaints are: they don't come to my house fast enough, will not listen to me and do what I tell them, and arrest someone I know and I don't like it.
Unless you are "caught in the act", the police arrest on a warrant signed by a judge. In a few cases, a private person can sign a warrant. Finally, they don't like Tony because he arrested my drug dealer!!!!
When did he arrest "ANY" drug dealers? You will have to find a better one than that ha ha ha ha
ha ha

Jamestown, TN

#74 Nov 27, 2012
It was set up just like school busses to replace the car with the highest mileage on a regular timetable so the taxpayers are NOT buying a complete new fleet every 2 0r 3 years. I think this was done during the JohnB. Chucky Cravens administration. we are buying 1/4 every year, saving money because a sheriffs budget by law cannot be reduced. So, a little every year is better than alot every four or five years. No tax raise that way. We buy school busses that way, 5 busses every year. Like school busses, the cars that have over 100,000 miles, start to break down and start costing very expensive repairs. Look at it this way. if you replace commissioners every yeat, replace patrol cars every year. Lookout jamestown, new mayor,new patrol cars , most likely a whole fleet. Jamestown has NOT been preparing for the future!!!
Don"t take long to get 100000, letting the deputies drive them across two or three counties.

Cookeville, TN

#75 Nov 27, 2012
Some people have a lot of guts bad mouthing and slandering a law enforcement officer on a public forum. I hope you also have bail money when you get arrested and have to PROVE every statement you made in front of a judge, good luck, you're gonna need it.
Uh Uh

Gainesboro, TN

#76 Nov 27, 2012
you've got that right, hearsay. But it is against state law tolower the sheriff's budgets. Also the jail is separate from the sheriff's, and maybe someone added the 2 together. I will check for you, I know the taxi service is taking a lot of money.
Correction. Personnel and wages cannot be reduced. The rest of the budget can be.
Just Me

Rickman, TN

#77 Nov 27, 2012
Some people have a lot of guts bad mouthing and slandering a law enforcement officer on a public forum. I hope you also have bail money when you get arrested and have to PROVE every statement you made in front of a judge, good luck, you're gonna need it.
If that happens, about 2/3 of the town will be before a judge -lol!
Billy Bob

Waxhaw, NC

#79 Nov 27, 2012
showdog wrote:
I got to see Tony in action. I am a hardworking, never had dealings with the law until I needed the law to take care of someone who broke the law against my property. Tony personally told me that if I filled charges that he would make it a waste of my time, as these were people he knew! My lesson learned....a crockery for what you call a good man in this town! He protects who he wants!
someone take the toy out of your happy meal box?
Wooosa

Charlotte, NC

#80 Nov 27, 2012
There was a corrections officer that drove a cop car to a haunted house towards Knoxville with his wife. Talk about mileage wow !!
Local Boy

Livingston, TN

#81 Nov 27, 2012
Joker wrote:
I see that someone wanted to post under my name last night .... hmmmmm. I guess if you can't be original then copy someone great!
What about this Luther Todd?
I did not think a name is yours until you register it! Am I correct?
Joker

Hattiesburg, MS

#82 Nov 27, 2012
Local Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I did not think a name is yours until you register it! Am I correct?
If you want to pose as me, that's fine ...... I am one to be emulated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite Religious Leaders 5 hr Green Hornet 007 93
Hamby 7 hr johnson1 52
garden grill 8 hr Carbonated Water 1
Unpopular Opinion: Women shouldn't be preachers. 11 hr Mechanic_45 264
Trump Common Man 15 hr johnson1 3
scott norris (Jan '15) 18 hr Agree 34
How America Lost the War on Drugs 22 hr wowed 323

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance