the great one cookeville

Jamestown, TN

#21 Nov 23, 2012
i can asure you that hell will freeze over on August 7 2014.because that when chucky will be elected Shriff of Fentress CONNTY
Citizen

Jamestown, TN

#22 Nov 23, 2012
Well as a Citizen of Fentress Co. I wish Mr. Choate had a more open door policy. We the people should be able to go visit with him or least get a courtesy call when you call for him. Sometimes there are those that need to talk him....I guess he is very busy
ISP

Albemarle, NC

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Yea he's busy alright busy trying to make himself look good and if he's not doing that I'm sure he's looking for a way to make a dollar lol
ISP

Albemarle, NC

#24 Nov 24, 2012
I'd take chucky over tony any day at least with chucky you know what your getting with tony who knows what your gona get he says one thing and does another he's word is worth nothing and if you get to know him he's so fake !!!!
freezer

Jamestown, TN

#26 Nov 24, 2012
just common cents wrote:
<quoted text>When Chucky will be sheriff or when the correction center is done?
CRAVENS!!!!!!!
freezer

Jamestown, TN

#27 Nov 24, 2012
the great one cookeville wrote:
i can asure you that hell will freeze over on August 7 2014.because that when chucky will be elected Shriff of Fentress CONNTY
i sure am not going to buy an sub-zero suit because i won,t need one,taylor has a better chance than cravens but with fentres co.voteing record i guss any thing is posible.... I.E. road super,county exec.
Joker

Jamestown, TN

#28 Nov 24, 2012
freezer wrote:
<quoted text>i sure am not going to buy an sub-zero suit because i won,t need one,taylor has a better chance than cravens but with fentres co.voteing record i guss any thing is posible.... I.E. road super,county exec.
You do have a point.
the great one cookeville

Jamestown, TN

#29 Nov 24, 2012
at least Chucky knows a Ford Expedition from a Dodge charger
DrEvil

Livingston, TN

#30 Nov 24, 2012
the great one cookeville wrote:
at least Chucky knows a Ford Expedition from a Dodge charger
Now that is funny i don;t care who you are.
jcam77

Thomasville, NC

#31 Nov 24, 2012
well they both have had there shot i dont think neither should get another shot if your gonna re-elected somebody that has already been in office i think Ray atkins should be the one to be re-elected but i think its time to give goose ledbetter a chance to see what he can do tony has done alright but he is 2 faced and chucky just had his whores all over the county who wants a sheriff thats sleeping with pill whores and having 3 or 4 women on the side sheriff of fentress co should be somebody that would be a roll model to the younger generation ..., what kind of roll model was chucky ?? people forget easy i dont think chucky deserves to be sheriff but he will come out and run .. and him and tony will make a fool of theirselves bad talking each other and somebody that deserves to be sheriff like GOOSE will slide right in or if somebody else would run like rockford garrett he is young but would be a good sheriff i wish wendell reagan was able he would get my vote ... anybody but chucky and tony
freezer

Jamestown, TN

#32 Nov 24, 2012
jcam77 wrote:
well they both have had there shot i dont think neither should get another shot if your gonna re-elected somebody that has already been in office i think Ray atkins should be the one to be re-elected but i think its time to give goose ledbetter a chance to see what he can do tony has done alright but he is 2 faced and chucky just had his whores all over the county who wants a sheriff thats sleeping with pill whores and having 3 or 4 women on the side sheriff of fentress co should be somebody that would be a roll model to the younger generation ..., what kind of roll model was chucky ?? people forget easy i dont think chucky deserves to be sheriff but he will come out and run .. and him and tony will make a fool of theirselves bad talking each other and somebody that deserves to be sheriff like GOOSE will slide right in or if somebody else would run like rockford garrett he is young but would be a good sheriff i wish wendell reagan was able he would get my vote ... anybody but chucky and tony
THE ROCK!!!!!!and you call cravens a womanizer
Joker

Jamestown, TN

#33 Nov 24, 2012
jcam77 wrote:
No one you mentioned deserves to be a dog catcher, let alone Sheriff!
Best Choice

Jamestown, TN

#34 Nov 24, 2012
Luther Todd for Sheriff !

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#35 Nov 24, 2012
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
No one you mentioned deserves to be a dog catcher, let alone Sheriff!
And who would you support for Sheriff?
Joker

Jamestown, TN

#36 Nov 24, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Taylor!
Joker

Jamestown, TN

#37 Nov 24, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of no one worthy enough at this point.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#38 Nov 24, 2012
Joker wrote:
<quoted text> Steve Taylor!
Right now,if I had to guess,he will not run this time..We will see.
Fact

United States

#39 Nov 25, 2012
I'd vote for anyone but the one we got for sure!!
Joker

Jamestown, TN

#40 Nov 25, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now,if I had to guess,he will not run this time..We will see.
Would be wasting his time.
Joker

Jamestown, TN

#41 Nov 25, 2012
I see that someone wanted to post under my name last night .... hmmmmm. I guess if you can't be original then copy someone great!

What about this Luther Todd?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Sanders For President ? 12 min dollop 24
"Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you." 28 min dollop 10
eyes open 4 hr Luka 3
the sherieff chuky cravens 23 hr hypothecas cremat... 6
Black on White Crime (Aug '12) Wed dollop 192
Infant Permanently Blinded By Camera Flash Wed dollop 1
Pit Row Wed Local 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages