“....Only as sick as the Lie...”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 17, 2009
...didnt know she is sick...whats wrong?
Hmm

Columbia, SC

#2 Feb 17, 2009
If she wanted you to know, you already would , wouldn't you?

Then you wouldn't have to post on Topix, informing the rest of the community she is sick. Did you ever stop to think she may not want everyone in the damn county to know her business? Maybe she didn't tell you because she didn't want you telling everyone else? I suppose that failed, didn't it? She didn't even have to tell you, and you already told everyone in the county.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 17, 2009
dont take something i said & turn it into something hateful...i meant this as a post to a benifit for mary lee...i was raised with her people...it has been years...so save your response.....theres a benefit already on topix...
Hmm

Columbia, SC

#4 Feb 17, 2009
Since you are so close to her, go ask her yourself then?

You should know that asking anything like that on Topix will turn into a rumor mongering cesspool of false accusations.

If the lady has Cancer it will start out by saying that, and end with "She caught SARS from sleeping with the cook at the Chineese restaurant"

Location hidden

#5 Feb 17, 2009
...well i see youve outsmarted me...wow...i give in....
mary lee jenkins benefit

Jamestown, TN

#7 Feb 19, 2009
marsha, mary lee's daughter is taking her to mexico for sheep stem cell injections to rejuvenate the air sacs on her lungs.This will eliminate her use of oxygen and give her her life back.
YEP

Saluda, SC

#8 Feb 19, 2009
ANYONE KNOW HOW SHE DOING?
mary lee jenkins benefit

Jamestown, TN

#9 Feb 19, 2009
I know she quit smoking almost 2yrs. ago,but she doesn't have much lung capacity and she don't have enough breathe 2 walk very far.This is why the stem cell injections are very important,within an hour of recieving the shots,she'll be able to walk without using her oxygen for maybe up to 3yrs.
mary lee jenkins benefit

Jamestown, TN

#10 Feb 19, 2009
MARY LEE JENKINS BENEFIT DAY;MARCH 7,2009 AT SOUTH FENTRESS ELEMENTARY 1:00P.M. Any of mary lee's old friends needing info.can call her.I'm sure she would love that.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 19, 2009
...thank you so much for the information...i will pass this date around...she is in our prayers...
Lucy

Celina, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2009
little annie wrote:
...didnt know she is sick...whats wrong?
She has COPD. She is going to Mexico for lung rejuvination treatments that will allow her to be able to walk without an oxygen tank. It is for a really good cause. Thank you for your concern.
Lucy

Celina, TN

#13 Feb 20, 2009
Thermonuclear Jackhammer wrote:
The fact is little annie, you should know how this town rolls, and especially how the Jamestown Topix is. Sure I might get a rise out of people, and enjoy doing it, but I keep peoples names out of it.
I disapprove of bringing up peoples names on here because I seperate the Topix from the outside of the internet. Mostly because people have the tendencies like Hmm said to make up false information and lies about that person, you should see it in many of other post people have made bringing up peoples names.
I get you were doing this to be sincere, but other people would love to manipulate that into something twisted and disgusting. If you were this concerned and you know this person closely then you shouldn't have a problem asking them about it. Bringing it up on topix just leads to trouble.
I strongly feel as if this Mary Lee person would have appreciated it if you would have kept it off the forums because if she wanted it to be known town-wide then she would have brought it up herself or had someone do it for her.

Mary Lee is well aware of the fact they we are doing her a benefit. She does not have a problem with her name being on here. Thanks for all the help.
Odium

Church Hill, VA

#14 Feb 20, 2009
So the benefit funds will pay for a trip to Mexico for sheep stem cell injections?
Have any of you researched this beyond the brochure the Mexican "clinic" has provided? This procedure has absolutely no documented benefit, and it is banned in many countries due to FATAL allergic reactions to the "treatment."
tennessee resident

Grimsley, TN

#15 Feb 22, 2009
Mary Lee is a good Aunt, so if u don't have anything to do on March 7, then go out to S.F.E. to the benefit and lets help support this good cause.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 22, 2009
Hmm wrote:
Since you are so close to her, go ask her yourself then?
You should know that asking anything like that on Topix will turn into a rumor mongering cesspool of false accusations.
If the lady has Cancer it will start out by saying that, and end with "She caught SARS from sleeping with the cook at the Chineese restaurant"
you are so full of yourself...
Red Fox

Saluda, SC

#17 Feb 23, 2009
get well soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck on jonesville road yesterday 5 hr wondering 3
cc 5 hr Liam 2
White trash 6 hr Trash patrol 1
Treat them like the carpetbaggers they are 16 hr truedat 11
Katie B 19 hr Jessica winningham 8
Dino Sexton (Jun '14) Sun Jessica winningham 18
$100 cash REWARD for postive ID of source of "... (Sep '10) Sun SpaceCase 68

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance