How to handle a Two-Faced friend.
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Amber

Houston, TX

#124 Nov 23, 2012
funny haha wrote:
Why would you have to ask people on a public forum how to deal with a personal problem. How old are you, aren't you mature enough to solve this yourself. Or maybe you are hoping the person that you feel like has two-ed you will get on here and know it's you, and maybe get something started? Do you like DRAMA????
You seem angry. Lighten up. Plus, forums are for people to ask questions and get answers, you ever think about that?
shequita

West Hartford, CT

#125 Jan 9, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Not worth a response.
Yes.. that truee !
SOMEONE TOO

Delhi, India

#126 Jun 7, 2013
hey there...i understand exactly...unnoe wat? something in the world is called backbitching and another word is ignorance...if bitches talk on your back just ignore them...its your self respect... but believe me you gotta talk to her... not now...not tomorrow but when u r sure enough that yes u can afford to lose her and someone out there is beside you...
i have 6 girls i trust truly...outta them 5 backbitch bout me...1 bitches bout everything... she sucks !!
but i do have one girl...i trust her completely
and one friend who is a boy...he is completely trustable
hang out wid boys...its less drama !!*_*
and moreover...tell her to go to hell if she brings people to fight for her ! say she is dumb to make. a TEAM coz she so dumb cannot even think alone !
stompabitch

Jamestown, NY

#127 Jun 29, 2013
you must understand that when most people are fos their broke and just simply cannot be fixed this persons' two faced so their isn't no changing them find a new friend.
hereforU

Raleigh, NC

#128 Oct 19, 2013
Confused wrote:
I have this person who I thought was my friend. Lately I caught her lying on me and to my face she acts like a friend. She goes between people telling different stories and tries to start trouble. I care about her and wish she would stop. Should I just cut our friendship or should I try to talk to her?
friends that are capable of this will only keep doing it because rhats who they are and it wont change, just say FDB and move on.
toyou

Clermont, FL

#129 Oct 19, 2013
Really?
what to do

Escondido, CA

#130 Dec 12, 2013
what I would do is stand up to her. let her know what it feels like after that if there is more drama ignore her it will let her know you don't care she will think why an I even trying when she doesn't care that what I would do
Bekka

Sioux City, IA

#131 Feb 8, 2015
What about a co-worker
been used

Gainesboro, TN

#132 Feb 8, 2015
sounds like someone has met michelle if not they sure described her to a t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians, Earth is not 6,000 years old and in... 11 hr What- me worry 277
Next sherriff 17 hr county resident 13
Looking for Steve Taylor 19 hr Susie Q 1
Drug bust!!!! 19 hr Old Timer 11
south fentress teacher 21 hr friend 1
Who knows Fri Double Standards 4
Well, I don't know what else to say. Fri WTF 2

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance