People in Jamestown
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justmeintn

Saluda, SC

#1 Jul 9, 2008
What the hell is wrong with us OR NO ...YOU People. I have 3 bussiness's here and I hear it all the time. People drive down the road and we wave. Were so helpfull. Hell What good and helpfull folks we are. If they only knew. Were country folk. Were Neighbors. We help one another. BULL. We just try to cut each others throats. People are so dang jeolous of one another they will do anything to hurt a fellow neighbor including spreading vicious lies and slander to burning down their buildings. I'm kind of from here. Didnt grow up here so I'm an out sider. MY BLOOD IS FROM TN and i'm proud. But I'm Not proud of the way some of you are. Were AMERICANS... WE ARE TENNESSEEANS. Were supposed to be good country folk. People would brag what good people we were. NOW,,,,,,,,,, You blame it on the out siders. SCREW YOU. We were GREAT People. Such GOOD People. So Honest Folks. And so fair. What I see on here I dont want to say I have Tn blood. I see we wont stand up for our community. We wont allow our community to grow and prosper if it is an out sider bringing in the business and creating jobs in Our town. We are no better then the folks in Detriot that just wants to cut each others throats for a dam nichol
What the hell has happened to us?????????
We here in TN are good people. What does it take ??? A nother 9-11 to make us stand togeather??? What does it take ????
We used to be neighbors if we lived 20 miles away. Now we just try to hurt each other. OR OUR NEW NEIGHBORS
How many TRUE Tennenneeans will reply to this
justmeintn

Saluda, SC

#2 Jul 9, 2008
What the hell Folks?????????? Aint got the gall to respond?????
the right thing

Allardt, TN

#3 Jul 9, 2008
i agree but wen you put stuff like this on here it just gets more heat sturred up and gives people something to argue bout. AGAIN I DO AGREE THOUGH
justmeintn

Saluda, SC

#4 Jul 9, 2008
Yes I do Ageee. But am I not wright.? TN is a great place. We have the reputation of being such good honest people with great hospitality and great morals at the same time we try to destroy each other. What happened? We live here in Jamestown, we should stick together and welcome new members to our community but instead we dont, we try to run em off and destroy each other.
John Black on Days

Lakeland, FL

#5 Jul 9, 2008
They are not as bad as you may think.A lot of people read topix but never post.You should not let 10 or 15 people that post negetive on here began to sway you to think all people in Fentress County are that way.And if they were something bad to happen it will shock you when you see the good in the people in Fentress county.I have not lived there in almost 20 years, but I know 20 0r thirty families there that are top of the line people that you will not find any better anywhere.Some people like to stir the pot and really are not that bad, they just like to talk.
Topic Cop

Saluda, SC

#6 Jul 9, 2008
John Black on Days wrote:
They are not as bad as you may think.A lot of people read topix but never post.You should not let 10 or 15 people that post negetive on here began to sway you to think all people in Fentress County are that way.And if they were something bad to happen it will shock you when you see the good in the people in Fentress county.I have not lived there in almost 20 years, but I know 20 0r thirty families there that are top of the line people that you will not find any better anywhere.Some people like to stir the pot and really are not that bad, they just like to talk.
You are right but Im sure people would be surprised that most of the negative comments on one thread probably comes from the same people under different user names. I think it would be best to ignore the bad and look at the good because I bet there is more good in FC than bad.
justmeintn

Saluda, SC

#7 Jul 9, 2008
Were good people here. We hold up our hand and wave to strangers. I love this county. This is my home. Why do our locals try to destroy it???????
still believe

Monroe, TN

#8 Jul 9, 2008
TN is great. After all, we are the Volunteer State. There are people, however, that volunteer more bad stuff than good I am afraid. We must ourselves strive to continue what we believe and do the right thing. I am one that reads but hardly ever posts unless I think I can do or say something positive.
justmeintn

Saluda, SC

#9 Jul 9, 2008
still believe wrote:
TN is great. After all, we are the Volunteer State. There are people, however, that volunteer more bad stuff than good I am afraid. We must ourselves strive to continue what we believe and do the right thing. I am one that reads but hardly ever posts unless I think I can do or say something positive.
Your a good person.
dont do it

Allardt, TN

#10 Jul 9, 2008
What if we had two forums.One for only good comments,one for bad.Sure would like to log in on only good,helpful things.You could read all the negative you wanted also.You could be an optimist or pessimist whenever you wanted.
amazing

Saluda, SC

#11 Jul 9, 2008
John Black on Days wrote:
They are not as bad as you may think.A lot of people read topix but never post.You should not let 10 or 15 people that post negetive on here began to sway you to think all people in Fentress County are that way.And if they were something bad to happen it will shock you when you see the good in the people in Fentress county.I have not lived there in almost 20 years, but I know 20 0r thirty families there that are top of the line people that you will not find any better anywhere.Some people like to stir the pot and really are not that bad, they just like to talk.
How do you know if you have not lived here in 20 years? AND there are more than 20 or 30 families that live here in Fentress county!!!!! Dang! you have been away for a while haven't you?
amazing

Saluda, SC

#12 Jul 9, 2008
justmeintn wrote:
Were good people here. We hold up our hand and wave to strangers. I love this county. This is my home. Why do our locals try to destroy it???????
Do you actually believe that waving to people makes this county a GOOD county? Where in the world did you learn that from?
justmeintn

Saluda, SC

#13 Jul 9, 2008
amazing wrote:
<quoted text> Do you actually believe that waving to people makes this county a GOOD county? Where in the world did you learn that from?
You must be one of the a88o//e$ that live here.or a drugy. Every one elce is good people.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 9, 2008
Topic Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right but Im sure people would be surprised that most of the negative comments on one thread probably comes from the same people under different user names. I think it would be best to ignore the bad and look at the good because I bet there is more good in FC than bad.
I totally agree.I lived in a big city and the people in Fentress County are much friendlier and more willing to help.I think most Fentress County people are great..
Topic Cop

Saluda, SC

#15 Jul 9, 2008
justmeintn wrote:
What the hell is wrong with us OR NO ...YOU People. I have 3 bussiness's here and I hear it all the time. People drive down the road and we wave. Were so helpfull. Hell What good and helpfull folks we are. If they only knew. Were country folk. Were Neighbors. We help one another. BULL. We just try to cut each others throats. People are so dang jeolous of one another they will do anything to hurt a fellow neighbor including spreading vicious lies and slander to burning down their buildings. I'm kind of from here. Didnt grow up here so I'm an out sider. MY BLOOD IS FROM TN and i'm proud. But I'm Not proud of the way some of you are. Were AMERICANS... WE ARE TENNESSEEANS. Were supposed to be good country folk. People would brag what good people we were. NOW,,,,,,,,,, You blame it on the out siders. SCREW YOU. We were GREAT People. Such GOOD People. So Honest Folks. And so fair. What I see on here I dont want to say I have Tn blood. I see we wont stand up for our community. We wont allow our community to grow and prosper if it is an out sider bringing in the business and creating jobs in Our town. We are no better then the folks in Detriot that just wants to cut each others throats for a dam nichol
What the hell has happened to us?????????
We here in TN are good people. What does it take ??? A nother 9-11 to make us stand togeather??? What does it take ????
We used to be neighbors if we lived 20 miles away. Now we just try to hurt each other. OR OUR NEW NEIGHBORS
How many TRUE Tennenneeans will reply to this
Just want to say sorry for how you are feeling, but there is good people here to Im sure you know that and it is hard to overcome bad people I have been there myself.
John Black on Days

Lakeland, FL

#16 Jul 9, 2008
PEOPLE change, good families don't. They stick together. JUST BECAUSE I DO NOT LIVE IN FENTRESS COUNTY DOES NOT MEAN I DO NOT STAY IN TOUCH.Anyway they are a lot of families that go back to when I was a kid with deep roots that are still there.Yes some are dead and gone .But that is what is so good about all of Fentress County those old timers passed on what family was and how to respect the law and there fellow neighbors.Do not under estimate the good people in Fentress County just because they do not blab on topix.They are still alot of the finest people in the world there.
good vs bad

Cosby, TN

#17 Jul 9, 2008
dont do it wrote:
What if we had two forums.One for only good comments,one for bad.Sure would like to log in on only good,helpful things.You could read all the negative you wanted also.You could be an optimist or pessimist whenever you wanted.
Isn't that called Bi-Polar..LOL

“Heritage Not Hate”

Since: Feb 08

Jamestown

#18 Jul 9, 2008
John Black on Days wrote:
PEOPLE change, good families don't. They stick together. JUST BECAUSE I DO NOT LIVE IN FENTRESS COUNTY DOES NOT MEAN I DO NOT STAY IN TOUCH.Anyway they are a lot of families that go back to when I was a kid with deep roots that are still there.Yes some are dead and gone .But that is what is so good about all of Fentress County those old timers passed on what family was and how to respect the law and there fellow neighbors.Do not under estimate the good people in Fentress County just because they do not blab on topix.They are still alot of the finest people in the world there.
Very, very well said.
Topic Cop

Saluda, SC

#19 Jul 9, 2008
John Black on Days wrote:
PEOPLE change, good families don't. They stick together. JUST BECAUSE I DO NOT LIVE IN FENTRESS COUNTY DOES NOT MEAN I DO NOT STAY IN TOUCH.Anyway they are a lot of families that go back to when I was a kid with deep roots that are still there.Yes some are dead and gone .But that is what is so good about all of Fentress County those old timers passed on what family was and how to respect the law and there fellow neighbors.Do not under estimate the good people in Fentress County just because they do not blab on topix.They are still alot of the finest people in the world there.
Let me be the first to say Thank you for that.
amazed

Saluda, SC

#20 Jul 9, 2008
justmeintn wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of the a88o//e$ that live here.or a drugy. Every one elce is good people.
Well excuse me for having an opinion. I guess you are the only one in this GREAT COUNTY that is allowed to voice an opinion on here huh? No I am not a druggie either. And if having an opinion makes me whatever a a880//e$ is, then I guess I am one, just like you are? Have a great day! Don't wear your arm out waving at all the a880//e$ in the county!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick of distracted/careless drivers 2 hr Dizzie sicko 8
Coal Mining 17 hr Mechanic_45 21
The left have no excuse other than thier own St... Fri Dizzie sicko 4
Trumpland Fri Dizzie sicko 224
UCHRA / Moody's Fri Cherri 3
Wreckless school bus drivers Thu I am old 4
About thirty years ago in Jamestown TN 4 women ... Thu I am old 14

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages