Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

Judged:

I knew him in HighSchool... haven't seen him in years though... His sister is a great girl though.
Mocha

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2008

justwantintoknow wrote:
Does anyone know Chris Taylor?
DO NOT trust him, he is on drugs, he will cheat, lie, and steal to get what he needs, He just got out of jail about 6 weeks ago from drug charges, HE WILL STEAL ANYTHING HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON. the best thing you can do is if he has to be around him watch him like a hawk, and if you do not have to be around him, stay the heck away
Blue

Bloomington Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Did he use to hang around Stevie Koger alot? I think that they may have been cousins also.
1whoknows

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

JERK would be a nice word for him. He is the lowest piece of shit that ever walked the earth. He loves to take advantage of girls. DO NOT TRUST him- exactly as mocha said
good grief

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

Agnostic_One wrote:
I knew him in HighSchool... haven't seen him in years though... His sister is a great girl though.
No one asked about his sister dipstick! Youv'e got your big nose in everything don't ya EGG?

Since: Mar 08

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Agnostic_One wrote:
Seems kinda odd one of the editors for this site promoting such filth. These topix need to go they are only harmful and degrading to the person.

Since: Jan 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Jim_bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems kinda odd one of the editors for this site promoting such filth. These topix need to go they are only harmful and degrading to the person.
Hey, I am not an editor of the posts, I can only add news stories... and I wasn't promoting any filth, people are going to post things to threads like this regardless if I do or not. I was just trying to put a good note to the thread because it is undoubtly going to turn into a gossip ... No offense taken though... I thought editor managed the posts too...

Is this Jim Bob Anderson? if so go to my webpage and send me a message I haven't talked to you in forever, if not nevermind...
matter_of_fact

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

doesnt chris taylor have a kid? wonder how's he is doin now that he is out of jail? has he straightened up or not?
Angie

Bloomington Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Agnostic_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I am not an editor of the posts, I can only add news stories... and I wasn't promoting any filth, people are going to post things to threads like this regardless if I do or not. I was just trying to put a good note to the thread because it is undoubtly going to turn into a gossip ... No offense taken though... I thought editor managed the posts too...
Is this Jim Bob Anderson? if so go to my webpage and send me a message I haven't talked to you in forever, if not nevermind...
No, that's not Jim Bob Anderson. Jim Bob doesn't get on the internet, and probably has never heard of this site.

Since: Jan 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Angie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not Jim Bob Anderson. Jim Bob doesn't get on the internet, and probably has never heard of this site.
Thanks Angie, I just remember seeing this Jim Bob username start posting around the time that Bobby Dale was on here, so I thought that it might be.

This thread is pretty useless anyways, so I figured I could chat on it... lol...
Mocha

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

matter_of_fact wrote:
doesnt chris taylor have a kid? wonder how's he is doin now that he is out of jail? has he straightened up or not?
No he has not straightened up, he is just as bad as he ever was. When he got out of jail, his dad bought him a truck, so now he has a way to go and steal more.
wondering

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Mocha wrote:
<quoted text>No he has not straightened up, he is just as bad as he ever was. When he got out of jail, his dad bought him a truck, so now he has a way to go and steal more.
You seem to know alot about him. You must have had a bad experience with him. And yes, he does have a kid but I don't think he ever sees it.
blushing

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

I know that he never sees his kid, and now he has some big fat woman living with him, so he will probably have another one before long, I wonder if his new girlfriend knows he has hep c
MudSlinger

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

blushing wrote:
I know that he never sees his kid, and now he has some big fat woman living with him, so he will probably have another one before long, I wonder if his new girlfriend knows he has hep c
Did you give it to him???
blushing

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

MudSlinger wrote:
<quoted text>Did you give it to him???
NO, that must have been your momma
MudSlinger

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

blushing wrote:
<quoted text>NO, that must have been your momma
I guess I'm your brother then. Hi sis.
baby gurl

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

lol to mudslinger and blushing..you guys are cracking me up!:)
laughing out loud

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

blushing wrote:
<quoted text>NO, that must have been your momma
That was a GOOD one blushing! Am still laughing!!!!! Shi# Slinger must be sooooo humiliated!
yawh

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

WHY ARE YOU GUYS ATTACKING EACHOTHER OVER THIS STUPID THING. AND WHO SAYS YOUR MOM ANYMORE...WAIT I KNOW A TEENAGER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Jamestown Forum right now

Search the Jamestown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 28 min WTSenior 140,875
Who do you support for Sheriff in 2014? 7 hr Wow 644
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Zeke 8,946
TR Record /Overton 11 hr ooklathemok 23
walmart hiring 15 hr WinterRose 1
Joe Carr or Lamar Alexander 16 hr Mechanic_45 14
what a..... 18 hr Just a bystander 2
Local election thoughts Wed Correct 95
•••
•••
•••
Jamestown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••