a dad and the love for his son

a dad and the love for his son

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

a dad

Clarkson, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2010
as the father of my son you would think i would of had a rite or two i pay my child support just for his mother and her dad and his wife to keep him from me i called him 5 times all 5 times his grandma wouldnt let me talk to my own son i no im a lil handycap but linda you havent had our son in your care in 3 years your kin burlinda wright sock me with child support what did you and her cook that one up to thats not rite linda wy are you not paying to when you ran to ohio i was the one here for our son when i was at home and you was runing the road i was there for or son linda every were we have moved every one seen how he was done lets end this give me my rites to i love my son
get a lawyer

Livingston, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2010
I suggest getting a lawyer. If u r paying child support then you have every right to see/speak to your kid up until they are 12 i think then it is their decision. Or call DHS and report her for neglect/abandonment. I know it might hurt to but it might be the best thing to do is threaten to sign your rights over because then they will see that you are being serious and they might change their mind about you seeing him but anyway you pay child support to see your kid period dot com if you didn't want to then you would have signed your rights over. I think a judge would have a field day with them not letting you see your son since you are paying to support him! I wish you luck!

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2010
just because you pay child support,doesn't mean you have visitation rights

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Jul 17, 2010
Every child deserves to know and be able to spend time with their parent(except in an abusive situation). I am happy to see that you are paying your child support. My sorry ex will not even get a job and he is an educated man. You fight for your childs right to see you.
My advice is free

Cosby, TN

#5 Jul 17, 2010
No offense intended, but instead of getting on a public forum with a bashing reputation. May I suggest you speak to an attorney and find out what rights you have, and what your chances are of some type of shared/joint custody. Do whatever it takes legally and morally to see your son. Bad mouthing and disrespect will get you no-where. Just try to put those bad feelings in a reserved place, so you can think positive and move forward to share some type of custody of your child.

You can check on line for support groups and maybe get some advice and direction.

I give you alot of credit for making an effort to get to see your son. Most men run in the other direction as fast as they can. I wish you all the best.
get over it

Buffalo Valley, TN

#6 Jul 17, 2010
niether of them deserves him.he is better where he is.that is what u get 4 the way u live.don't let him fool u all n2 thinkin he is a saint niether is she.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians, Earth is not 6,000 years old and in... 2 hr What- me worry 277
Next sherriff 8 hr county resident 13
Looking for Steve Taylor 10 hr Susie Q 1
Drug bust!!!! 10 hr Old Timer 11
south fentress teacher 12 hr friend 1
Who knows Fri Double Standards 4
Well, I don't know what else to say. Fri WTF 2

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages