#123 Dec 5, 2012
Looks like 4 months.QUOTE]
ty for the clarification (chuckle)
Truth

Sevierville, TN

#124 Dec 11, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Church should preach the entire Bible.Not just about fire & brimstone or just about grace or just about Gods love.All of it needs to be preached.I do not know anything about the Church and I will bet they do preach the whole gospel and is a very good church.I am just stating my opinion because there are churches out there that do not preach the entire gospel.
Unfortunately A counterfeit Grace is out there that Doesn't balance out God's Love With His Severity Of Which The Bible Is Very Clear! It Is a Strong Delusion and It leads to Lawlessness! It may Be Spawned from Religious Bigotry and from the church having a history of Hiding and pretending BUT Both are equally damaging and DANGEROUS! God hates sin and Requires Holiness (Not perfection but purity of heart) To Remove the doctrine of Repentance (Wich in it's True Form is Beautiful and Freeing) is a shame and Will lead many to Outer Darkness! WE MUST PRAY FOR AN AWAKENING TO TRUTH! And For True Godly Conviction(not condemnation)that leads to Repentance that Cleanses us from all unrighteousness! The Word is very Clear! Hell is Real! REPENT is All in the Bible especially Revelations and Especially in addressing the Church(7 churches)Return...Repent! Common themes! TO THE CHURCH! To His Bride To His People!!!
sad

Cookeville, TN

#125 Jan 24, 2013
interesting
Been on the Inside wrote:
Alot of the comments on here are assumptions. No offense intended. I was a member of that church that was a part of the "inner workings" of the ministry. I do agree that Jason and Rachelle do teach the message of the Grace and a personal relationship with Christ. I will give them that. And I have seen lives changed there..
BUT....I can also tell you that Jason and Rachelle are also VERY MUCH FULL OF PRIDE. There is a lot of "show business" to this church. He could not make it as a big actor so now he is trying to get his own church TV show like his idol "Jesse Duplantis".
AND....if you are not part of the "click" you are not allowed to served or help in the church except to clean the floors and toilets. I have seen people that whole heartedly desired to serve God and help others to know him that were "shot down" and not allowed to do what their heart was calling them to do. I also saw people come to know christ that were "abandoned" and didn't really know where to go next and how to stay on track and grow their walk with God. Several of these people were coming out of life of drug addiction. Its hard to change your life if you can't change your crowd in that situation.
I myself asked for personal one on one counselling with the "pastors" and was blown off. They are both very inaccessable. I understand they have their private lives...but their children aren't even allows to attend childrens church except when their mother teaches once a month. They also are not allowed to use the same toilettes that the rest of our kids use. BUT...when there is a children's event...you can bet those two are in all the pics.....They talk a good game. Maybe they are great evangelists...but pastors????? Naaaaah...not so much.
There was this one lady that used to sing on the praise team that absolutely had the voice of an angel. She was truly annointed. They only let her sing parts of a song every so often and usually only a verse or so. When I asked her if she could sing a particular song that I loved....she replied I would have to ask Rachelle....WHAT?? Why not let her sing. I thought this was a praise team...not the Jason and Rachelle hour.
I hate to sound like a complainer but.....churches are supposed to be houses of worship for believers to lift each other up and hold each other accountable. Not a monarchy where only the chosen few care allowed to serve. Most churches had business meetings to account for funds...not this one...and did you know that the church is "owned" by Jason Kerr Ministries.....not the congregation?? Wow......
bevbailey
#126 Apr 20, 2016
There couldn't be a more welcoming bunch of Christians. I got a welcoming hug as soon as I got inside the door. They have a cafe an hr before services (even Sun morn) and you are welcome to some good food each time. But beware, you will get numerous hugs and welcomes as you eat. No one cares what you look like or how you dress. You will feel welcome in any attire. The music is the BEST...if you love guitars and drums. Pastor and his wife have amazing voices and sing contemporary music. They darken the church during the service, making the atmosphere so much better. Pastor is so easy to listen to, keeping my attention at all times. Both my husband's and my first times told us we'd found where we wanted to be.
Steve n Carlie

Morristown, TN

#127 Apr 24, 2016
Today is mine and Carlies first day trying out Globle Force . We have heard great things. Heres to new beginnings. Please keep us both in prayer. Steven Richardson.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abusing food stamps 22 min Cashierduty 13
Would like to know! Chucky edition! 1 hr Bolt Thrower 17
Bikini pix 21 hr Lol 1
Small stores closed Mon Tennessee Boy 14
Nicole Whited (Jun '16) Sun Champ 8
Arrest Sun Lololol 5
Why do we as taxpayers have to pay for deadbeat... (Jan '10) Sun johnson1 46

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance