Global Force Church
rad

Columbia, SC

#82 Jan 28, 2009
Little Crab Bound wrote:
i hate to be cliche but are we to assume you don't eat shellfish?

and what church body or denomination do you associate with?
JessicaF

Jamestown, TN

#83 Sep 9, 2009
For the comments against Global Force Church I would love to explain to you why our message is the grace of God. First we are a Christian Church and just because we show love does not mean we do not believe in hell. First, you have to understand our roots of this small community. Most people here often focus on condeming and scaaring people to Jesus. But I have to ask the question if scareing people to Jesus is the right way because they only submit to fear of hell and not because they see our King. As a church we do not present the idea as Jesus as a get out of hell free jail card. Instead it is a message of love and sacrifice. God loves us so devotionally that his son came and took our final end which is death where there is no future and overcame it when he rose three days later from the dead. He bore our sin and is the only one who can understand your brokeness. But God did not give us Jesus that so when we recieved salvation that we had to work out our mistakes and fix them. Its never about what we can do but what he did and his finished work and God's grace and his love enough to help us not to endure life but to live. The purpose of the grace message is not to water down anything but to show his love that seems to be forgotten in this community and to bask in the finished work of the One who finished our worries and pains for yesterday today and tommorow.
groucho marxist

Cosby, TN

#84 Sep 9, 2009
i thought you sold coffee.
loveLCB

Columbia, SC

#85 Sep 10, 2009
Here is why I love LCB!! The wisdom, the size of his mental fascilities are not measureable by human standards, the great links he invites us to read, the great books that he invites us to read oh rapture. LCB your the best. Mainly cause I don't think you have ever once in your entire life EVER had an orignal thought. You beleive cause granny believed caused pa believed etc. etc.

You can't post on a religious topic without those stupid, annoying links to "other" peoples ideas and thoughts. LCB your the reason people don't want to be christians!! I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone on this planet could be so ignorant. You may follow all the rules but you leave one (the most important) completely out of your life. Can you remember the golden rule LCB? Love your neighbor as yourself.

“www.tntaxrevolt. org”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#86 Sep 10, 2009
rad wrote:
<quoted text>
i hate to be cliche but are we to assume you don't eat shellfish?
I am not a Jew>> Why should I refrain from eating ANYTHING?

Study your Bible. Your embarrassing yourself and you dont even realize it.

“www.tntaxrevolt. org”

Location hidden

#87 Sep 10, 2009
loveLCB wrote:
Here is why I love LCB!! The wisdom, the size of his mental fascilities are not measureable by human standards, the great links he invites us to read, the great books that he invites us to read oh rapture. LCB your the best. Mainly cause I don't think you have ever once in your entire life EVER had an orignal thought. You beleive cause granny believed caused pa believed etc. etc.
You can't post on a religious topic without those stupid, annoying links to "other" peoples ideas and thoughts. LCB your the reason people don't want to be christians!! I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone on this planet could be so ignorant. You may follow all the rules but you leave one (the most important) completely out of your life. Can you remember the golden rule LCB? Love your neighbor as yourself.
It looks like what I posted hit a little close to home. Instead of getting mad, say "oh me and Amen"... admit you were wrong and go on with life.
loveLCB

Columbia, SC

#88 Sep 10, 2009
Here is what I say, LCB is a calvinistic brainwashed idiot!!

“www.tntaxrevolt. org”

Location hidden

#89 Sep 10, 2009
loveLCB wrote:
Here is what I say, LCB is a calvinistic brainwashed idiot!!
Sorry, your wrong again,..There isn't an ounce of Calvinism in me.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#90 Sep 10, 2009
I have a question that has bothered me since my high school history classes.

Okay, so the KJV bible was re-written in during King James' rule, correct? What if he had things removed or added? So this got me to thinking, is there a one, true copy of the bible? What would you recommend? I've liked the NIV versions I've read but I just want to know what the differences are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorized_King_...

I know Wiki is a lame source but just in case ya'll didn't know what I'm referring to you can get an idea about what I'm talking about.
loveLCB

Columbia, SC

#91 Sep 10, 2009
They don't measure that out in ounces huh? Maybe tons?

“www.tntaxrevolt. org”

Location hidden

#92 Sep 10, 2009
JournalismJunkie wrote:
I have a question that has bothered me since my high school history classes.
Okay, so the KJV bible was re-written in during King James' rule, correct? What if he had things removed or added? So this got me to thinking, is there a one, true copy of the bible? What would you recommend? I've liked the NIV versions I've read but I just want to know what the differences are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorized_King_...
I know Wiki is a lame source but just in case ya'll didn't know what I'm referring to you can get an idea about what I'm talking about.
The KJV is the most complete Bible there is. It was written using the oldest,most complete texts.

A good book to read or google search to perform, to learn more is "Final Authority" By William P. Grady.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#93 Sep 10, 2009
Thanks. I'd always wondered.
Tootie

Cosby, TN

#94 Sep 12, 2009
Come on folks we dont have time for this anymore. There are people all over this town dying and living without Christ. It is time Christians stop fighting among themselves and do the work Christ called us to do.
Pastor Jason Kerr

Allardt, TN

#95 Mar 25, 2010
To whom it may concern,
My name is Jason Kerr, the Pastor of Global Force Church. I believe the whole word of God in its context, dispensation, and all scripture must point to Jesus Christ. He alone is the author and finisher of our faith. Ok, here's the news: HELL IS VERY REAL! Here is the GOOD NEWS: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO END UP THERE! Glory! What gets us out? GRACE(Grace is a person, not a doctrine) By Grace through faith are you saved, not of works, not of ourselves lest any man should boast. Please cease the debates that lead to nothing. Please persist in lifting up the name above every name, Jesus! Have a great day everyone, and remember! We love Him because He first loved us, not the other way around!

“'ello”

Since: Nov 09

burkettsville

#96 Mar 25, 2010
o hai! i want a latte!
FlyingNinza

Norway, SC

#97 Jan 10, 2011
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Church should preach the entire Bible.Not just about fire & brimstone or just about grace or just about Gods love.All of it needs to be preached.I do not know anything about the Church and I will bet they do preach the whole gospel and is a very good church.I am just stating my opinion because there are churches out there that do not preach the entire gospel.
thats true, but Jesus is life, not death, i go to gfic and Jason does preach on hell, but in a way that makes you look to heaven.

“'ello”

Since: Nov 09

burkettsville

#98 Jan 11, 2011
still waiting on my latte.

caramel please. or a smoothie would be cool, too.
Believer

United States

#99 Feb 20, 2011
EEEVE wrote:
read carefully..........THERE IS NO GOD.
YOU BETTER HOPE SO!!!! I THINK YOU'LL BE REAL SURPRISED ONE DAY...
LiberalsareTrait ors

Cookeville, TN

#100 Mar 11, 2011
Gray_Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
How could a true Christian wish eternal burning and damnation on someone just because they think differently than you... and to believe that everything in the Bible is 100% is a fallacy of religion. A lot of the Bible is historically accurate, but some parts are just stories created to teach and sometimes just to make people act the way the church wants them to.
you need to study the 1611KJV apostle pauls writings would freak you out. Even CHRIST Himsrelf said except ye repent ye cannot inherit eternl life. and if the BIBLE is not 100% infallible what do we believe. May GOD open your heart and eyes
friens in jesus

Gainesboro, TN

#101 Jun 15, 2011
global force church and pastor jason and his wife are amazing god filled loving people, pastor jason preaches the word as it is in the bible...come and join us we will make you welcome in christian love...hope to see you there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott norris (Jan '15) 36 min Burt 37
North Korea 1 hr DeDominicis 45
Why is it acceptable for grandparent to raise t... 1 hr DeDominicis 4
Norway decriminalizes all drugs 5 hr wowed 118
Road supervisor 7 hr yank 15
Obama getting back into politics. 13 hr lager 11
For all you Democrats 17 hr YouGotTrumped 26

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance