Next Last
JUNK

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Is Sonic Drive in Coming to Jamestown?
Joker

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Nov 22, 2012
I read in the paper they've inquired with the building inspector about it. He said they were going to locate across the street from city hall.
lady in the hills

Livingston, TN

#3 Nov 23, 2012
I can't wait!
NASA

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 24, 2012
They are missing the Boat for not putting a Sonic in Clarkrange.
There would be NO Competition and 3 other counties boarders are only a few minutes away.
Joker

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Clarkrange couldn't sustain a dollar store, I don't think a Sonic would make it.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Joker wrote:
Clarkrange couldn't sustain a dollar store, I don't think a Sonic would make it.
True..
My Opinion

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 24, 2012
what do to you expect...... there are two similar stores side by side in Clarkrange
White Knight

Salisbury, MD

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Sonic is coming? Now all I need is a Papa John's to come in and take over the Pizza market in town. What would it be like to have a choice between the best burger joint around and the best pizza on earth? Choices choices....
Joker

Gainesboro, TN

#9 Nov 24, 2012
White Knight wrote:
Sonic is coming? Now all I need is a Papa John's to come in and take over the Pizza market in town. What would it be like to have a choice between the best burger joint around and the best pizza on earth? Choices choices....
Already have a Little Caesar's, won't be long now.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 24, 2012
White Knight wrote:
Would be great to see a PaPa Johns here,but I doubt it will happen for a long time..
Joker

Gainesboro, TN

#11 Nov 24, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be great to see a PaPa Johns here,but I doubt it will happen for a long time..
Shouldn't you be more supportive of local businesses, like Pizza America, before national chains?

Definitely shows where your loyalty lies and it damn sure isn't with Jamestown or its locally owned businesses!

Location hidden

#12 Nov 24, 2012
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be more supportive of local businesses, like Pizza America, before national chains?
Definitely shows where your loyalty lies and it !@#$%^&* sure isn't with Jamestown or its locally owned businesses!
You are so nice and so polite to me as usual...I thought you wanted businesses to come to Fentress county..Now you seem to be changing your mind..Kind of reminds me of when you were against the Charter for a long time,and then change your mind and vote for it..Kinda like when you were for a bigger jail,and then you wanted the present jail shut down,and ship all the prisoners to other jails.You seem to flip flop a bit.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely shows where your loyalty lies and it !@#$%^&* sure isn't with Jamestown or its locally owned businesses!
Oh,and don't forget that now you want an even bigger jail built..Hmmmm
chantilly chick

Cookeville, TN

#14 Nov 24, 2012
Sonic ain;t coming. Town is much too small. Just a rumor.
Joker

Gainesboro, TN

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so nice and so polite to me as usual...I thought you wanted businesses to come to Fentress county..Now you seem to be changing your mind..Kind of reminds me of when you were against the Charter for a long time,and then change your mind and vote for it..Kinda like when you were for a bigger jail,and then you wanted the present jail shut down,and ship all the prisoners to other jails.You seem to flip flop a bit.
Don't try to spin your way out of answering my question.
Joker

Gainesboro, TN

#16 Nov 24, 2012
chantilly chick wrote:
Sonic ain;t coming. Town is much too small. Just a rumor.
Guess you don't or can't read the newspaper.
Joker

Gainesboro, TN

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so nice and so polite to me as usual...I thought you wanted businesses to come to Fentress county..Now you seem to be changing your mind..
Let me refresh your memory a little since you have a hard time remembering the truth.

I do want new INDUSTRY to come to Jamestown but I also believe in supporting our local businesses first and foremost before allowing a competitor to come in and wipe them out. Papa John's would NOT be good for Pizza America; whereas a larger business, like one who makes brake pads (no local competitor here) would be good for the community. See the difference?(probably not)
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
Kind of reminds me of when you were against the Charter for a long time,and then change your mind and vote for it..
I never said, in our earlier debates, I was for or against the Charter; I DID say that I thought it would NEVER pass; which by curious fortune it did not. I did say, in our later debates, after reading the Charter itself that it had good points and some not so good points but since it had some points that I felt would get the county started in the right direction, I was going to vote for it.
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
Kinda like when you were for a bigger jail,and then you wanted the present jail shut down,and ship all the prisoners to other jails.You seem to flip flop a bit.
I have said from day 1 that we needed a bigger jail ! I've never said I wanted the present jail shut down ! I did, however, prove by mathematical (I know that's a big word for you) figures that it would be CHEAPER to pay other counties to house all of our inmates and transport them for court appearances, doc appts etc rather than to build a jail and/or continue to operate our current jail.

As always, you seem to forget what the truth really is and post lies; which you are very accustomed to. You might want to watch your keyboard tongue when posting lies about this guy, it may come back to haunt you.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me refresh your memory a little since you have a hard time remembering the truth.
I do want new INDUSTRY to come to Jamestown but I also believe in supporting our local businesses first and foremost before allowing a competitor to come in and wipe them out. Papa John's would NOT be good for Pizza America; whereas a larger business, like one who makes brake pads (no local competitor here) would be good for the community. See the difference?(probably not)
<quoted text>
I never said, in our earlier debates, I was for or against the Charter; I DID say that I thought it would NEVER pass; which by curious fortune it did not. I did say, in our later debates, after reading the Charter itself that it had good points and some not so good points but since it had some points that I felt would get the county started in the right direction, I was going to vote for it.
<quoted text>
I have said from day 1 that we needed a bigger jail ! I've never said I wanted the present jail shut down ! I did, however, prove by mathematical (I know that's a big word for you) figures that it would be CHEAPER to pay other counties to house all of our inmates and transport them for court appearances, doc appts etc rather than to build a jail and/or continue to operate our current jail.
As always, you seem to forget what the truth really is and post lies; which you are very accustomed to. You might want to watch your keyboard tongue when posting lies about this guy, it may come back to haunt you.
On the thread,"No vote for Charter candidates in Election" post #21 is these words....."The only thing we can vote down is the written charter itself, not the fact we will go to a charter government. It's coming we may as well get used to the idea. I will vote against ANY written charter they try to give us but eventually we will have a charter that passes. "

Location hidden

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you want new industry,but not businesses that would compete with local businesses? What if the franchise to bring Sonic here is bought by a Fentress county resident? Does that change your mind?

Location hidden

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the thread,"No vote for Charter candidates in Election" post #21 is these words....."The only thing we can vote down is the written charter itself, not the fact we will go to a charter government. It's coming we may as well get used to the idea. I will vote against ANY written charter they try to give us but eventually we will have a charter that passes. "
Oooops?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fentress county has the worst law that has ever... 59 min johnson1 42
Open letter to the County Commission 6 hr Feedback 625
Oliver Stone Says Banksters “Enabled” Hitler a... (Jan '10) 8 hr rabbi perfidy 5
Charlotte 23 hr TrumpOnVacation_a... 1
Libby Jones 23 hr TrumpOnVacation_a... 4
Need info on dr doug smith "angel". The free t... Aug 14 For what its worth 4
Michelle Campbell Aug 13 Just looking 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages