NSA Whistleblower, Americans Most Spied On...
Posted in the Jamestown Forum
Since: Sep 09
Americans Are the Most Spied-On People in World History
by George Washington
More Spying On Citizens than in Stasi East Germany
In a radio interview, Wall Street Journal reporter Julia Angwin (who’s been one of the best at covering the surveillance state in the US) made a simple observation that puts much of this into context: the US surveillance regime has more data on the average American than the Stasi ever did on East Germans.
Indeed, the American government has more information on the average American than Stalin had on Russians, Hitler had on German citizens, or any other government has ever had on its people.
The American government is collecting and storing virtually every phone call, purchases, email, text message, internet searches, social media communications, health information, employment history, travel and student records, and virtually all other information of every American.
Some also claim that the government is also using facial recognition software and surveillance cameras to track where everyone is going. Moreover, cell towers track where your phone is at any moment, and the major cell carriers, including Verizon and AT&T, responded to at least 1.3 million law enforcement requests for cell phone locations and other data in 2011. And – given that your smartphone routinely sends your location information back to Apple or Google – it would be child’s play for the government to track your location that way.
As the top spy chief at the U.S. National Security Agency explained this week, the American government is collecting some 100 billion 1,000-character emails per day, and 20 trillion communications of all types per year.
He says that the government has collected all of the communications of congressional leaders, generals and everyone else in the U.S. for the last 10 years.
He further explains that he set up the NSA’s system so that all of the information would automatically be encrypted, so that the government had to obtain a search warrant based upon probably cause before a particular suspect’s communications could be decrypted. But the NSA now collects all data in an unencrypted form, so that no probable cause is needed to view any citizen’s information. He says that it is actually cheaper and easier to store the data in an encrypted format: so the government’s current system is being done for political – not practical – purposes.
He says that if anyone gets on the government’s “enemies list”, then the stored information will be used to target them. Specifically, he notes that if the government decides it doesn’t like someone, it analyzes all of the data it has collected on that person and his or her associates over the last 10 years to build a case against him.
Since: Sep 09
Adolf Hitler Only Wished He Had The Tools Obama Enjoys.
Saturday, December 8, 2012 21:17
World dominance is their Goal. Hitler never had the technology that the world leaders have today. If Adolf Hitler had Satilites in the sky, computers, cameras on every street corner, not to mention listening to every phone call, GPS on every phone, and soon to have black boxes in your cars, there is no doubt we would be living in Hitlers United States, Hitlers World a long time ago.
But don’t fret, it’s coming at you like a freight train.
The elite want to tightly control almost everything that we do, say and think. When most people think of “tyranny”, they think of thugs with guns and little dictators running around barking orders at everyone.
Since: Sep 09
12 Ways We’re Being Eyeballed, Indexed and Monitored to Oblivion
Wednesday, December 12th, 2012
New secret multi-billion dollar NSA facility in the Utah desert to add to their massive Ft. Meade, MD facility. Feeling safe now? Big brother LOVES you.
by Zen Gardner
The latest announcement of recording capabilities being installed in American buses via their already invasive CCTV cameras has me hopping mad. It’s just sick. Yet the most astounding thing is the vast majority will swallow it as a needed feature to help fight terrorism.
After all, they have nothing to hide. They’re not doing diddly squat to stand up to anything, and have no intention to.“Obey..Obey” is what they hear.
Every possible 1984ish scenario immediately jumps into your mind as the slow mo intro of all this techno mumbo jumbo is laid on a naive and unsuspecting, weakened public.
Let Me Count the Ways
Let’s look at some of the current methods being employed to track and document our behavior,
1. Credit/Debit and RFID use: Every transaction, ID and passport use is monitored and tracked. Your buying habits are sold to corporations and your personal information given to the US Department of Justice in some form. Rely on it. Your privacy rights have vanished. RFIDs are soon to be in all forms of ID, used for medical records, are in your food and products for “tracking” and soon to be under everyone’s skin. Beware. That one’s a biggie.
2. Phone and Internet use. Forget it, they know everything. The NSA is in bed with the servers and providers so kiss internet and cellular privacy goodbye, subjects. Don’t believe that? Go googling before it disappears.
3. GPS and Drones.“Thanks for the self-bought tracking device, Philbert.” They can pinpoint anyone. GPS, phone, lowjack, OnStar…those just help. Watch for the policing drones and other technologies to follow soon. You are not alone…anywhere!
4. Smart Meters. They read all your home’s devices, track your activities and give off more radiation than a cell phone tower! Nice, eh? Clever bastards.
5. Chemtrails and EMFs. By now we’ve all inhaled, eaten and drunk enough metalic salts such a s barium, aluminum, and fluoride to be tracked from space. EMFs from cell and GWEN towers and the electrosmog stew we live in screw with your nervous system more than ever and influence your thoughts, as does your TV. Happy yet?
6. The Obvious CCTV cameras…and the Not Obvious ones. They’re now in America’s buses, as they are in the UK. In the UK they’re on the outside of the buses as well…never mind in trees in the countryside.Yes, it’s gone that far, and will continue to proliferate in the US in the same manner. Smile. There’s 8 to 12 in every intersection…don’t you wonder the hell why?
7. Scans and More Scans. Old news. Airport, transport, mobile and soon to be everywhere: Metal detectors, feel-downs and ups, and the latest: backscatter machines that unzip your DNA. Getting the picture? Highway checks have also started. Realize who they really fear yet?
8. Fingerprints and Iris scanners. Notice how many want fingerprints now? And iris scanners are already in place in many airports. In fact this was the first thing the NYPD did to anyone arrested in the Occupy demonstrations. Beware.
Since: Sep 09
Is Privacy History? Top 5 Ways You Are Being Digitally Monitored and Catalogued Daily
December 11, 2012
What if somebody told you that you were being monitored inside and outside your home 24 hours a day?
16 Users are viewing the Jamestown Forum right now
|Who do you support for Sheriff in 2014?||24 min||Lol||23|
|TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10)||1 hr||Really||118,048|
|Federal Government is Illegally Armed (Mar '12)||1 hr||dollop||67|
|Russian Troops in Gatlinburg, Tenn...||2 hr||dollop||2|
|election 2014||3 hr||The One||41|
|New nail salon next to Save-A-Lot||6 hr||Curious||1|
|Looking for a job and real estate!||9 hr||Stray- Dog||2|
|Who Are You Voting For Sheriff 2014?||12 hr||suspect||215|