Drug round up going on right now
percy

Allardt, TN

#46 Mar 10, 2008
i just want to say, you are correct! We do raise our children to the best of our ability, and we also teach them right from wrong, BUT you are wrong for saying it only takes one bad person to lead them off course. Weather that person be good or bad. We all have decisions that we make. Therefore that (person/child) made the choice, to do the things that they did, knowing that there are repercussions that they must deal with, in the future. So,no 1 person makes another person, do things he or she does not want to do!! They choose on their own free will,to take part. It is all about knowing how much you believe in your self and your future to make the right decisions out of life!!! People influnence people every day, but we make that decision weather or not we will follow or will we be leaders!!!!!!!!!!
Correct wrote:
I could not have said it any better. We raise our kids the best way we can and it only takes one bad person to lead them off course. My child went to school with 2 of those kids arrested. My prayers go out to their families. One of the women arrested was from our community. She has gone door to door trying to borrow money from people. It is sad times we are living in.
well

Allardt, TN

#47 Mar 10, 2008
Sabrina who? Is the Randy Peavyhouse, Tonya's husband?
just me

Saluda, SC

#48 Mar 10, 2008
mia wrote:
go chucky if you can handle them you go for it keep up the good work who cares how many girl friends you have.
Believe you me mia, he doesn't need any encouragement.
mia

Columbia, SC

#49 Mar 10, 2008
go chucky just me not any of thing to you unless its your girl
Me Me Me

Jamestown, TN

#50 Mar 10, 2008
mia wrote:
go chucky just me not any of thing to you unless its your girl
Huh?
never know

Jamestown, TN

#51 Mar 10, 2008
People like to talk.I don't think they care about hurting someone's feelings.Until you've been there you don't know just how bad it does hurt. I've buried one child,and have another one I don't know what to do with.I've been talked about on different forums,and people have hurt me so bad with their words. There the words of the ones that think their better than me,and then there are the ones that are on here just trying to hurt someone. In my case you all have done a good job. Before you write another cruel word stop and think about how your words are going to hurt someone.Maybe that's your intentions, I don't know. As far as me the ones that have hurt me will know who I am when they read this. People need to ask God to forgive them for the pain they are causing people. The rich and the poor.You never know when one of your children is going to break your heart.People may be on here talking about you.
concerned

Norway, SC

#52 Mar 10, 2008
never know wrote:
People like to talk.I don't think they care about hurting someone's feelings.Until you've been there you don't know just how bad it does hurt. I've buried one child,and have another one I don't know what to do with.I've been talked about on different forums,and people have hurt me so bad with their words. There the words of the ones that think their better than me,and then there are the ones that are on here just trying to hurt someone. In my case you all have done a good job. Before you write another cruel word stop and think about how your words are going to hurt someone.Maybe that's your intentions, I don't know. As far as me the ones that have hurt me will know who I am when they read this. People need to ask God to forgive them for the pain they are causing people. The rich and the poor.You never know when one of your children is going to break your heart.People may be on here talking about you.
God bless you.

Since: Feb 08

Cosby, TN

#53 Mar 10, 2008
I don't know who you are..but I am sorry for your loss..words.. are just that.. words..As long as you know the truth..that's all that matters..God Bless You...
never know

Jamestown, TN

#54 Mar 10, 2008
Thank You
daisey

Columbia, SC

#55 Mar 10, 2008
Why doesn't Chucky arrest his sister-inlaw and Mother-inlaw if he is so great of Sheriff? He knows it goes on. Everyone in Clarkrange talks about it. They also said {from his on Dept.}he took money out of the drug fund to pay on his nephews house so he would'tr loose it. Do you think you or I could get by with this?
wondering

Saluda, SC

#59 Mar 11, 2008
I must live in under a rock cause i havent heard about a drug bust. usually i do pretty good keeping up with the news. so does anybody have any names involved in that drug bust.
BeenThere

United States

#60 Mar 11, 2008
Drug can affect anybody if anybody thinks wellI'm a Christain or I'm, rich and drugs happen to dead beat poor sinners you are crazy I know first hand how easy it is to go out one night and wake up a month later and think dream and breath meth I recovered but it was by the grace of God and a tough loving mother who got me there I've been drug free for 10 years now and its still a struggle everyday Its true if your using and you ant to get off drugs it take work and nobody can want it for you you have to want it for yourself I went to rehab 3 times and it finally took my mother throwing me out of her house and saying I'm done with you for me to wake up and see these so called people were not my friends but I am living proof it can be done --so all I wanted to say was Pray Pray and Pray some more because with strong willpower and the Blood of Jesus you will see another daylight with a clear head ---Everyone in this drug round-up will be in my prays and thoughts--Soory Hope I don't have alot of misspelled words!!
Stay Strong

Columbia, SC

#61 Mar 11, 2008
BeenThere wrote:
Drug can affect anybody if anybody thinks wellI'm a Christain or I'm, rich and drugs happen to dead beat poor sinners you are crazy I know first hand how easy it is to go out one night and wake up a month later and think dream and breath meth I recovered but it was by the grace of God and a tough loving mother who got me there I've been drug free for 10 years now and its still a struggle everyday Its true if your using and you ant to get off drugs it take work and nobody can want it for you you have to want it for yourself I went to rehab 3 times and it finally took my mother throwing me out of her house and saying I'm done with you for me to wake up and see these so called people were not my friends but I am living proof it can be done --so all I wanted to say was Pray Pray and Pray some more because with strong willpower and the Blood of Jesus you will see another daylight with a clear head ---Everyone in this drug round-up will be in my prays and thoughts--Soory Hope I don't have alot of misspelled words!!
I am glad you came out of it, i know that must be a terrible struggle...I do not know one family in this county that has not been affected by drugs one way or another...And for everybody downing people on here, it is just a matter of time before they are a "Topic" or their loved ones..I have lost many friends to drugs..and i have prayed and continue to pray, but when is enough enough?..Some people are just getting worse and worse and it comes to a point where you have to let them go.One of the hardest things i ever had to do was turn my back on a childhood friend...I did everything in my power to help her, but nothing worked..It hurts so bad to have to do that, i made myself sick worrying constantly, even go tan ulcer, but i finally got it through my head, hey, there is nothing you can do let it go..in God's hands now...I still think about her everyday and many others and i hate it for them and their families..But i think if families stopped helping the addicts sooner, it may help...People always say you have to hit rock bottom..well parents keep feeding and clothing and giving money out, the best thing you can do is not help, cut them off completely, i know this is a hrad thing to do, but the sooner the better in my book, i have went through it with several people, family and friends and you just cannot help anybody until they want it, no matter how bad you want to...Again, stay strong and know you have overcome a great challenge that few people come back from...
wonder woman

Cookeville, TN

#62 Mar 11, 2008
Stay Strong wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you came out of it, i know that must be a terrible struggle...I do not know one family in this county that has not been affected by drugs one way or another...And for everybody downing people on here, it is just a matter of time before they are a "Topic" or their loved ones..I have lost many friends to drugs..and i have prayed and continue to pray, but when is enough enough?..Some people are just getting worse and worse and it comes to a point where you have to let them go.One of the hardest things i ever had to do was turn my back on a childhood friend...I did everything in my power to help her, but nothing worked..It hurts so bad to have to do that, i made myself sick worrying constantly, even go tan ulcer, but i finally got it through my head, hey, there is nothing you can do let it go..in God's hands now...I still think about her everyday and many others and i hate it for them and their families..But i think if families stopped helping the addicts sooner, it may help...People always say you have to hit rock bottom..well parents keep feeding and clothing and giving money out, the best thing you can do is not help, cut them off completely, i know this is a hrad thing to do, but the sooner the better in my book, i have went through it with several people, family and friends and you just cannot help anybody until they want it, no matter how bad you want to...Again, stay strong and know you have overcome a great challenge that few people come back from...
This is so true,,, instead of beating people up on here and trying to hurt them... each and every one of us need to be praying for them,, because it could very easily be any of us or any of our children......People wake up... Gossip destroyes familys, lives...it is wrong..........lets stop all this destructive gossiping and start trying to pray more..........

Since: Mar 07

Norway, SC

#63 Mar 11, 2008
I have been very touched by some of the comments on here. And I want to thank those people for looking at this in a serious light rather than trying to find out who the offenders are and bashing our town Sheriff.

Cosby, TN

#64 Mar 11, 2008
I prefer the positive over the negative any day...Drugs have invaded my life also..a few years ago my daughter found herself addicted to prescription pain medication..after receiving a back injury..she became so addicted..she could not function..she went through a month's supply that the Dr. precribed in a week..then she was out buying or borrowing it from drug dealers..that vicious cycle went on until she eventually got in trouble with the law..she served some time in jail..went to rehab..and got her life back..she has been clean and sober for 3 years now..she said she struggles everyday with her addicton..but has the strength to fight it..she is thankful she was caught because it probably saved her life..I too am thankful..I pleaded with her to stop and get help and even threatened to take her children from her..but the addiction was so strong she didn't care about anything or anybody..not even herself..and sadly it can happen to any family..any time..

“You're braver than you believe”

Since: Mar 08

Jamestown

#65 Mar 11, 2008
Simplelife I know where your coming from, my exhusband became addicted to drugs and his addiction went on so long that he lost his wife, his children, his family and all his friends. He finally had to move away to another state and try to piece his life back together. Its a terrible cycle of pain, I only can pray that some of the ones that where busted will see that this is no life to have and learn from this lesson.

I am glad to hear your daughter is doing better and will pray for her.
Why

Cosby, TN

#66 Mar 11, 2008
I sometimes wonder if all these folks on here wanting so bad to know the names of those busted are wondering if their own names are on the list.

Cosby, TN

#67 Mar 11, 2008
watsmyname70 wrote:
Simplelife I know where your coming from, my exhusband became addicted to drugs and his addiction went on so long that he lost his wife, his children, his family and all his friends. He finally had to move away to another state and try to piece his life back together. Its a terrible cycle of pain, I only can pray that some of the ones that where busted will see that this is no life to have and learn from this lesson
I am glad to hear your daughter is doing better and will pray for her.
Thank you..I am very proud of my daughter..she has come a long way..

My ex-husband had a drug problem also... he too lost everything ..but he now has his life back on track..

Since: Mar 08

Allardt, TN

#69 Mar 11, 2008
Why wrote:
I sometimes wonder if all these folks on here wanting so bad to know the names of those busted are wondering if their own names are on the list.
I am sure if someone was busted for drugs,they would already be aware they were busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just another day in the USA 2 hr Green Hornet 007 54
ATV Trails in Big South Fork (Nov '07) 2 hr LMFAO 24
Why no school yesterday? 3 hr Worried Parent 10
Trump bans 4 hr Dean 16
jamestown women and black guys 4 hr Blacks Have Aids 21
Why is it acceptable for grandparent to raise t... 21 hr Not a fan 8
has beens / never was Tue becky 3
Tom Roscrant would have been a gr8 sheriff (Aug '17) Tue wonder 76

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web