Livingston, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2011
crazy wrote:
They found a man dead at his house on 62 anyone know any thing else
It was Rayden Hyso who was killed.
live close by

Cosby, TN

#3 Sep 20, 2011
The TBI has been there most of the day. Don't have any more details.
crazy

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2011
I heard it was his son Travis
RANGER

Lexington, SC

#5 Sep 20, 2011
Sounds like a drug deal gone bad. Or else they would not be so much law and their all day.
crazy

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2011
Well everyone knows what all went on there
wondering

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2011
DontKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Rayden Hyso who was killed.
Man shot his self in the head today does anyone know anything about that?
passing thru

Sunbright, TN

#8 Sep 20, 2011
what a tragedy... prayers for the victim and family
Country girl at heart

Grimsley, TN

#9 Sep 20, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Man shot his self in the head today does anyone know anything about that?
Unfortunately he did not shoot himself. May God give peace to his family on their loss.
crazy

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2011
I heard he was pad locked in the house and had been dead for a few days
RANGER

Lexington, SC

#11 Sep 20, 2011
Doesn't matter all the worthless details. The man point is a worthless dopehead breaths no more to spread his drugs and crap on our road. No forgiveness or tears ahead here.
RANGER

Lexington, SC

#12 Sep 20, 2011
Shed here. Was the way it was to read
v_s girl

Crossville, TN

#13 Sep 20, 2011
seems to me there is more than one way to be worthless,RANGER,i really dont think ray would ask you for any forgiveness or tears,,not from a worthless,heartless waste of a human soul like you,
live close by

Cosby, TN

#14 Sep 20, 2011
wondering

United States

#15 Sep 20, 2011
Country girl at heart wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately he did not shoot himself. May God give peace to his family on their loss.
This happened today. Was connected to crouch's and did yard work for a living. He shot his self lives around jamestown
RANGER

Lexington, SC

#16 Sep 20, 2011
Vs girl I have no soul and my heart hasn't pumped in years. You are one dopehead defending another. Everybody around here knows what goes on over there. Again no loss.
commoner

Gainesboro, TN

#17 Sep 20, 2011
Ranger you may see that but it is still a loss to a family and respect should be shown. There is no use to call people that are dead things that the family do not need to see in time of morning. This would be common sense to some but apparently your brain quit the same time ur heart did.
Love and Prayers

Jamestown, TN

#18 Sep 20, 2011
Anyone that considers another mans life worthless has problems themself.Life is a precious gift from God and people that love them.We do not have the right to judge another human.My prayers and thoughts are with this family.I'm sorry that someone would say such a thing.
jessica miller

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2011
this was a good man and a GREAT ARTIST no matter what he has done in his life! Every1 messes up but THEY ARE STILL PEOPLE ! They feel just like u ! Only if u could have known him then u would say the same ! I am so sorry that u were not that lucky !!!
jessica miller

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2011
RANGER wrote:
Doesn't matter all the worthless details. The man point is a worthless dopehead breaths no more to spread his drugs and crap on our road. No forgiveness or tears ahead here.
How would you know if some1 is a "DOPEHEAD" unless you have been there as well? Therefor you should not look down on people for things you have done yourself ! If you haven`t been there then you don`t know the meaning, the reason why, or how it feels. One day in your oh so perfect life some "dopehead" could actually help you when no 1 else will. Would you still call them a "dopehead" ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open letter to the County Commission 1 hr Good times 16
Selfies 3 hr Lady in the hills 5
Chuckie pleads guilty 3 hr johnson1 40
Is the American Dream DEAD? (Sep '09) 3 hr Unknown User 5000 21
AMY STEVENS still on pills? Wed Unknown User 5000 5
AMY STEVENS still on pain pills Tue Joel 2
A Little Civil War History (May '09) Tue Wondering 160

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance