Just Wonderfing

Jamestown, TN

#1 Sep 18, 2008
Was Just wondering, I have been hearing some things about a women named Tonya Taylor and wanted to know if anyone here knows her ?
endless_beats

Smyrna, TN

#2 Sep 18, 2008
Please don't post anyone's name on Topix. It always ends in a big wad of bullshit
i know her

Helenwood, TN

#3 Sep 18, 2008
I know a girl named Tonya Taylor she was married to someone from jamestown but is now divorced and doesnt live here anymore.Shes my best friend and i talk to her all the time..She has a GREAT life and is very happy.
funny

Jamestown, TN

#4 Sep 24, 2008
i seen her two weeks ago, she had no color to her eyes, all black, nothing but pupil, I seen her down below Knoxville in one of them towns when I was down there fleamarketing... I belive it was maryville... kinda funny running into her there, bein we grew up together in the range, had many a good times with that girl back in HS...lol
really miss her.
ENOUGH

Saluda, SC

#5 Sep 24, 2008
endless_beats wrote:
Please don't post anyone's name on Topix. It always ends in a big wad of bullshit
Don't read it dufass if it bothers you that much!
me too

Saluda, SC

#6 Sep 25, 2008
ENOUGH wrote:
<quoted text> Don't read it dufass if it bothers you that much!
Don't be mean to eb. This is his life, posting on this forum!
Get a CLUE

Maryville, TN

#7 Sep 25, 2008
Number one that is a lie! Number two if you want to know about someone try asking them yourself, instead of posting a bunch of b-s lies about people. Grow up your not in high school anymore!
funny wrote:
i seen her two weeks ago, she had no color to her eyes, all black, nothing but pupil, I seen her down below Knoxville in one of them towns when I was down there fleamarketing... I belive it was maryville... kinda funny running into her there, bein we grew up together in the range, had many a good times with that girl back in HS...lol
really miss her.
funny

Jamestown, TN

#8 Sep 25, 2008
get a clue... what parts is a lie???
why are you so defensive... I think all this post was, is someone looking for Tonya or something like that, anyhow, I know I run into her a couple weeks ago, and I know I grew up with her, and I damn sure know what her eyes looked like when I seen her...

To beat it all, I remember well all the good times we(her and I) had together back then growing up...all I was doing was commenting that I knew her, and had recently seen her...

what the helll........

“dyn-o-MITE!!”

Since: Jun 08

Cosby, TN

#9 Sep 25, 2008
me too wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be mean to eb. This is his life, posting on this forum!
aww, that's adorable. You made an insult--all by yourSELF!
me too

Saluda, SC

#10 Sep 25, 2008
endless_beats wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am adorable. That's just the way I am. I can't help it. Shame that you aren't more like me. LOL
be true

Saluda, SC

#11 Sep 25, 2008
endless_beats wrote:
<quoted text>
Endless Beats din't you start a post about not replying to anyone who was name bashing in posts, and here you are bickering on this post. Believe they call that saying one thing and doing the opposite. You can't have it both ways young man.
Ok so

Huntsville, TN

#12 Sep 25, 2008
If you know tonya and grew up with her then i have to know you too shes been my best friend for um 14 yrs...(yea we are getting old) lol..As for her eyes looking that way i for one will tell you this if for some reason they were big i know it wasn't drugs shes not done drugs in years and i am so very proud of her and her recovery..

I think get a clue was defensive because in one sentence your talking about her eyes and kinda insinuating that she was on something then saying how much you missed hanging out with her it was an odd post imo.

Since: Aug 08

Jamestown, TN

#13 Sep 26, 2008
I used to be married to the girl. we have two kids together. she is living down in maryville with Jason Holland, and doing good I guess. I only see them every two weeks, but my baby girls are always happy when I call, so thats got to say something about how shes doing.
hi BLT

Huntsville, TN

#14 Sep 26, 2008
Oh boy you know those babies are spoiled ROTTEN there and here lol..They are happy!

Anyway i think i saw you yesterday morning at the gas pumps by wal mart i was gonna wave BUT i wasnt sure it was you and i didnt wanna look crazy lol.
question

Norway, SC

#15 Sep 26, 2008
BLTaylor wrote:
I used to be married to the girl. we have two kids together. she is living down in maryville with Jason Holland, and doing good I guess. I only see them every two weeks, but my baby girls are always happy when I call, so thats got to say something about how shes doing.
Are you the one married to Billie now?
Just Curious

Maryville, TN

#16 Sep 26, 2008
If you grew up with her and had such good times, then who are you? And if yo saw her did you talk to her, did you bother to ask how she was or what she had been up to?
funny wrote:
get a clue... what parts is a lie???
why are you so defensive... I think all this post was, is someone looking for Tonya or something like that, anyhow, I know I run into her a couple weeks ago, and I know I grew up with her, and I damn sure know what her eyes looked like when I seen her...
To beat it all, I remember well all the good times we(her and I) had together back then growing up...all I was doing was commenting that I knew her, and had recently seen her...
what the helll........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilder Mountain (Feb '11) 2 hr Julia Paulsen 188
Price of a Funeral 5 hr old but knowledge... 6
Christians, Earth is not 6,000 years old and in... 22 hr Bridgegate 280
U.S. Soldiers vs Banksters (Nov '14) 22 hr Hughes treason 15
Looking for a church (Sep '15) Thu Momoney 32
Square Pegs: I don't want to be Homeless Thu Duh 3
south fentress teacher Thu Duh 6

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance