In Memory Of.........................
don choate

Gainesboro, TN

#324 Dec 21, 2012
in memory of a great friend,FRED LONG,rest in peace my friend.............
Andrea

Denver, NC

#325 Dec 22, 2012
don choate wrote:
in memory of a great friend,FRED LONG,rest in peace my friend..........
Thank you so much don he truly was a great person and a grandfather at that. He will truly be missed
don

Gainesboro, TN

#326 Dec 22, 2012
Andrea wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much don he truly was a great person and a grandfather at that. He will truly be missed
NO thanks needed,my late son austin and chelsea were friends.austin passed at 15 in 2009..........
Tammy

Oneida, TN

#327 Dec 22, 2012
I am so sorry to hear about Fred Long. Was honored to have met him once, seemed like a loving and caring person whom would have helped anybody he could. May God be with his family during this horrific time in their lives, may they find comfort in the arms of Jesus. My heart is so heavy for this family, keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
A true american

Jamestown, TN

#328 Dec 22, 2012
I met him 7 years ago.He would help anyone.It seems all bad things happen just before a major holiday.
Mom and Daddy

Rickman, TN

#329 Dec 24, 2012
In loving memory of our two children Shelia and Dale Conatser. We love and miss you guys so much. We will never be the same.
Softball Player

Herndon, VA

#330 Jan 3, 2013
in loving memory of a manwho was one of a kind and who i was glad to have gotten a chance to meet in my life and play softball for.. RIP COACH LINDER you are terribly missed!
Jeff

Bradenton, FL

#331 Jan 3, 2013
In memoray of a great guy: Wade Allen Greer. RIP.
memory

Livingston, TN

#332 Jan 9, 2013
In loving memory of Lonnie & Wanda Ford. I love and miss you both so much
love you

Elizabethtown, KY

#333 Jan 25, 2013
debbie pullins
A Mom

Gainesboro, TN

#334 Jan 28, 2013
In loving memory of Anthony Conatser.You will be missed by the ones who love you.
bring it back

Jamestown, TN

#335 May 19, 2013
this thread needs revived
pam

United States

#336 May 19, 2013
In loving memory of my husband Ferrell Johnson . My parents Melvin and Nora Slaven. And my brothers Tim (Red ) Slaven and Troy Allen Slaven . My life has never been the same without you . I think of you all daily ! I love you all ! Rip
chrissy

United States

#337 May 20, 2013
My beautiful, brite, and brave daughter, Brittany Daylean Wright passed away May 23rd of 2010. She was a true champion, she fought the disease of cystic fibrosis for 20 yrs. It eventually took her away from us but not before she got to teach those of us that she loved the lessons she was meant to teach. She got to see her niece Abigail and spend time with her. She taught us that life is short so love hard. Never take a day for granted, live it like your last, and cherish those u love today for there may not be a tomorrow. I llove u my sweet brave baby and I know that jesus was ready for you to come home to him and I have peace knowing that I will be with u again in paradise. So watch for me honey cuz your mamas just waiting for her time, so I can wrap u in my arms an hold u oh so tight. BRITTANY DAYLEAN WRIGHT 3-27-91 TO 5-23-2010
back

Jamestown, TN

#339 Aug 4, 2013
to the top
friend

Cookeville, TN

#340 Aug 7, 2013
In loving memory of our wonderful friend and neighbor Marge Hancock.You will always live on in our hearts.
brother

Jamestown, TN

#341 Jun 3, 2014
In loving memory of Shirley Choate King............You will be missed.
love and prayers

Livingston, TN

#342 Jun 4, 2014
In loving memory of Shelia Conatser, Dale Conatser,Anthony Conatser ,Danny Conatser and Richard Conatser. We love and miss you all very much.
Brother

Greenville, SC

#343 Jun 5, 2014
In memory of my brother Larry Moody who passed away December 30, 2013
lin

Cookeville, TN

#344 Jun 20, 2014
In loving memory Manson and Christell Beaty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarkrange Regional Business Park 1 hr Yip 18
Ronda Hoover Terry 18 hr My baby 18
Sick of distracted/careless drivers Sat Dizzie sicko 8
Coal Mining Sat Mechanic_45 21
The left have no excuse other than thier own St... Fri Dizzie sicko 4
Trumpland Fri Dizzie sicko 224
UCHRA / Moody's Feb 24 Cherri 3

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance