Ufo sightings, tell yours here
Morton

Jamestown, TN

#21 Aug 12, 2009
Saw a UFO in a field next to my house. It was mid-afternoon. Did not scare me nor did it occur to me to take a picture. Never have wanted to prove it to anyone. I was mesmerized. It was round, some bright lights but most lights are bright. It sat there for awhile then slowly rose and moved toward the east.
Rattler

Rowesville, SC

#22 Aug 12, 2009
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Will there be more UFOs living somewhere else. If anyone has any pictures, lets see them of recent. Thought not.
Why do some people who konw absolutely nothing about a subject without any experience, Think they know absolutely every thing there is to know about the subject.????

“May the force be with you”

Since: Apr 07

Knoxville

#23 Aug 13, 2009
Morton wrote:
Saw a UFO in a field next to my house. It was mid-afternoon. Did not scare me nor did it occur to me to take a picture. Never have wanted to prove it to anyone. I was mesmerized. It was round, some bright lights but most lights are bright. It sat there for awhile then slowly rose and moved toward the east.
Same thing happened to me. Then I realized I was dreaming.
dollop

Saluda, SC

#24 Aug 13, 2009
It was a dark and stormy night not to long ago. I was in a large treeless field looking for a runaway kitten for an elderly neighbor lady. My flashlight was barely shining because I had been searching so long for the little lost kitten the batterys were giving out. I heard a strange humming noise, like electricity makes sometimes. I look towards the noise. It is coming from the far side of the field. Suddenly to my surprise a UFO dimly lights up as it approaches to land in the center of the field. I shut off my flashlight and hunker down so as not to be noticed. Being alien probed just was not on my geewhiz list that night. We all know those story's! Well I stay quiet as the machine drunkenly lands and a door opens and lets down a ramp. Two frightening beasts with gooey slime dripping from their ears step off the ship! I am horrorfied by their appearance. Then my horror quickly becomes disgust as the aliens stand at the bottom of the ramp and take turns picking each others pug noses and licking their fingers. The whole time they were there they made noises as if trying to communicate but I could understand none of their childlike gibberish. Then they turned and walked up the ramp to reboard their craft. The further they walked into the ship the more light shined on them. They were wearing aluminium looking coveralls, in sort of a "village people style". And then with the light shining brightly on their backs I could read names printed in English. The names read Scarecrow and the other read Laughing. The ramp receded and the door closed. My last glimpse of them, they were holding hands and still speaking their gibberish. Then the disc rose hummingly from the ground, turned dark as the night and all traces vanished. I don't have to tell you, I was so thrilled I was not discovered and am still in one piece. Whew!

p.s. The kitten turned out fine. It was asleep in a closet that the elderly lady forgot to check.

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! LOL!
Morton

Jamestown, TN

#25 Aug 13, 2009
Sorry you had a dream. I would not call the ship I saw "unidentified". It appeared to be a space ship. The lights around it alternated red and white. At the time, there was no reason to be afraid.
dollop

Saluda, SC

#26 Aug 14, 2009
Hey GH 007, does this story work. For a sense of humor. LOL!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#27 Sep 28, 2010
Triangular UFO's - Conclusive evidence of their existence
Tuesday, 28 September 2010 14:57 | Written by Editor

Belgian Triangular UFOTriangular UFO's,'Black Triangles', have been buzzwords in the UFO community ever since the Belgian sighting of 1990. What are they? Who's are they? Although witnessed by thousands wider society refused to acknowledge their existence. It didn't matter they were detected on radar throughout Europe, it didn't matter they were taken seriously enough for the Belgian air force to scramble and try to track them down. One hastily snapped image and scores of sightings weren't enough to convince a wider audience that this was no more than another delusion invented by people who regularly stood with one foot in reality and another in fantasy. Chalk one up to the fantasists who have been vindicated this week by irrefutable evidence - Triangular UFO's exist.

Two videos which change the nature of reality...

http://www.planet-flipside.com/index.php/ufos...
Scott Co Girl

Pine Knot, KY

#28 Sep 29, 2010
my husband worked 2nd shift at Micro Metals in 2002 or so and swears he saw something in Allardt (in the area by the church where you turn off to go to Peters Ford) we lived in Rugby at the time so he was on his way home when he saw it. He doesn't know if it was ufo but something hovering flying with lights that was weird looking to him and he is about as skeptical as you can get about ghosts, ufo's etc. but he still talks about this one.

Location hidden

#29 Oct 1, 2010
Official Name for Dulce, New Mexico underground base!
Submitted by Norio Hayakawa on Sun, 09/26/2010 - 14:15
by Norio Hayakawa
Sepember 26, 2010

MUSKOGEE, OKLAHOMA --(Sept. 25, 2010)

Popular Internet radio broadcaster Jerry Pippin http://www.jerrypippin.com/
based in Muskogee, Oklahoma, stunned his worldwide audience on September 25 when he featured researcher Anthony Sanchez who, for the first time ever, revealed to the public the official government/military name for the much-rumored, alleged underground installation in Dulce, New Mexico.

Sanchez disclosed the complete name of the installation as: "Rio Arriba Scientific & Technological Underground Auxiliary".
continued..........

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/official-nam...
THUMPER

Allardt, TN

#30 Oct 3, 2010
There i was, coming through the barn lot, feeling numb with no pain & there it was! Bright as a coleman lantern that'd just been pumped up. I looked over and hollered,"don't look Bessie",but it was to late,she'd done clabered her milk. Here it comes,look at that look at that,there it goes look at that look at that and it even stold my garden hose. Can't have noth'in!Damn foreigners!

Location hidden

#31 Dec 22, 2010
L. A. Marzulli on Coast to Coast Wednesday night!

Posted by lamarzulli on December 21, 2010

I’ll be on Coast 2 Coast tomorrow night and I’ll be discussing the WATCHERS DVD along with what the so-called Star of Bethlehem was. Hint: It was not a mothership but a rare conjunction of stars in the heavens.

I have been investigating UFOs since 1976. I saw my first one when I was boy scout and we were taking a shortcut back to camp so we wouldn’t miss lunch. There were four of us and we were walking in a single file up a bolder-covered, ravine. The kid at the front said,“Wow what’s that!” I was the last to see it, but when I did it was the classic silver disc hovering in the sky. I watched it for about 20 seconds and then it shot straight up into the air and vanished, literally in a twinkling of an eye!

It is now 2010 and the subject of UFOs and the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe is a non-ending discussion. Shows like the History Channels, Ancient Aliens, explore the extraterrestrial/Ancient astronaut hypothesis. As those of you who read this BLOG know, I espouse to the interdimensional explanation for the phenomena. I’m in good company here because Jacque Vallee holds to this view as well.

I believe that disclosure is happening slowly as we see countries release their classified documents that tell us that we are being visited by craft that is not of this world. These craft move with impunity in airspace all over the globe, they take our cattle and then deposit them back in farmers fields, except the animals are drained of blood, and as Linda Moulton Howe states, there is a strange harvest that accompanies these mutilations as organs are removed with surgical precision.

The picture above is a representation of what I believe is the ongoing breeding program that is happening. In short, people are taken against there will and ovum and sperm is taken from them… why? I receive reports from people, on a monthly basis, about encounters with so-called hybrids. Are they integrating with us, as Dr. David Jacobs and others believe is happening? Are we seeing the conclusion of this breeding program? Are there modern NEPHILIM?

Pilots report seeing Mother ships, craft that is over one mile wide. Crop circles appear in our fields in complex arrangements that can only be seen from the air. I have heard that there is now a UFO reported every ten minutes. There are those in the X-opolitic crowd who belive that ET will reveal themselves soon and that they are our saviors.

In closing today’s post, we made the Watchers DVD to get people talking about the phenomena that is happening around us. It includes dramatic footage of an implant removal conducted by Dr. Roger Leir. It has footage of a cattle mutilation and then discusses human mutilations, which has been swept under the rug by most UFO investigators. That’s why we made it and there are more to follow soon as Watchers, is episodic. Hope you all will tune in to Coast to Coast Am tomorrow night! See you there!

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/

Location hidden

#32 Mar 3, 2011
US Has Weapons To Fight UFOs and ET, Says Former Canadian Defense Chief, Plus An Even Bigger Secret

March 1, 2011 10:42

by Alton Parrish, BeforeItsNews

Paul Hellyer, the former Canadian Defense Minister, says UFOs are real and the U.S. military has weapons to use against UFOs and that aliens can help us learn about climate change. He adds he would probably get fired for his views if he was still Canada’s Minister of National Defense today, but is adamant he has seen UFOs himself, according to reports in the Daily Mail, AOL News and the Barrie Examiner.

Hellyer says,“the reality is that they (aliens) have been visiting earth for decades and probably millennia and have contributed considerably to our knowledge.”

He says UFOs are not the biggest secret in the world, the biggest secret he says is how a “handful of bankers” have “bamboozled” politicians for the past century to take control of the world’s currencies by creating a monopoly on printing money. He adds the bankers are “very clever” in financing politicians and now control the political processes.

Mr Hellyer presented his views on UFOs this week at the International UFO Congress in Scottsdale, Arizona, and says he is ‘convinced’ of their existence.

Hellyer says UFO have inadvertently caused the crash of military aircraft. The crashes were caused when jets approached too closely to the extraterrestrial craft and the energy fields that propel the saucers caused the military aircraft to fail. He also said that some aliens are helping the U.S. develop weapons.

Trusted political and scientific sources with whom Hellyer has spoken have suggested that the UnitedStates has developed new forms of energy at top-secret “black operation” installations, using reportedly extraterrestrial technology, according to AOL writer Lee Speigel.

In his book “Light at the End of the Tunnel: A Survival Plan for the Human Species”(AuthorHouse), Hellyer claims that an American “shadow government” is behind this activity.

Hellyer is on an advisory body to the Queen, works as an environmental campaigner and is credited with integrating Canada’s armed forces. But aside from all this, the ex-Canadian defense minister says UFOs are real, aliens have visited Earth and the U.S. government is covering up information about them.

The Hellyer interview begins at the 37:00 minute mark.
continued..........

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/453/598/US_Has...
Morton

Jamestown, TN

#33 Mar 3, 2011
Scott Co Girl wrote:
my husband worked 2nd shift at Micro Metals in 2002 or so and swears he saw something in Allardt (in the area by the church where you turn off to go to Peters Ford) we lived in Rugby at the time so he was on his way home when he saw it. He doesn't know if it was ufo but something hovering flying with lights that was weird looking to him and he is about as skeptical as you can get about ghosts, ufo's etc. but he still talks about this one.
Was it large and round and had lights around it?

Location hidden

#34 Jun 7, 2011
Whistleblower: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started

June 5th, 2011 3:50 pm PT
Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

An ET false flag operation is also planned

Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC].

Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens

Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction.“It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview.“However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

Watch Michael Prince 2011 Probe Conference interview

Mr. Prince’s revelations are contained in a 2 hour 29 minute interview he gave during the March 2011 Probe Spring Conference at St Annes-on-sea, Lancashire, U.K. Readers can access that interview embedded in the article above or at the URL below:

continued..........

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattl...
sugar pants

Cookeville, TN

#35 Jun 7, 2011
i got a story for all of you. when i was little we moved all over due to the fact that my dad was in the army. i was about 15 years old. and we lived in pittsburg. one nite i was laying in bed looking out my window, and i saw a light i got up to see and it s was all colors very pretty. then the light was gone. i as looking and i looked at a wire like a phone wire going from a pole to our house. and i saw a little green man with a silver suit with a helmet. this looked just life a small person. when we moved it was always on the phone wire. just would sit and swing back and fourth. all the time. and i know what i saw was not fake. it was like it was yesterday
omg

Gainesboro, TN

#36 Jun 7, 2011
I DID SEE ONE NEXT TO MY HOME YEARS AGO BUT i AM NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT IT. DAGNABBIT!
why

United States

#37 Jun 8, 2011
why do ufo's only appear to people mostly in arkansas and tennessee?

Location hidden

#38 Jun 21, 2011
Interesting video..........

100% Proof The Military Has Alien TR-3B Craft to Travel Into Space.

June 18, 2011 11:45
A witness in Paris observed a triangular object, lit with a white light at each corner and a red one in the center, passing silently overhead. Shortly thereafter a second triangle appeared, this one brightly lit, and remained visible for a few seconds.

A National Institute of Discovery Science assessment published in 2004 stated that "the United States is currently experiencing a wave of Flying Triangle sightings that may have intensified in the 1990s, especially towards the latter part of the 1990s. The wave continues. The Flying Triangles are being openly deployed over and near population centers, including in the vicinity of major Interstate Highways."
continued..........

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/729/253/100_Pr...
ookla_the_mok

Crossville, TN

#39 Jun 21, 2011
I saw one by the courthouse yesterday evening and it was dropping off the famous 10 for their meeting. Explained a lot. Don't turn your back to them.

Location hidden

#40 Sep 20, 2011
UFO sightings in U.S. soared this summer... to more than DOUBLE national average

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 8:27 AM on 20th September 2011

The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON)- an organisation that tracks reports of unidentified flying objects - said some states doubled their numbers in the last six weeks.

According to MUFON, 1,013 sightings were reported in August, up from an average of about 500 per month nationwide.
continued..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20393...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Republicans snuck in a provision that specif... 6 min Bull Durham 7
SFES . Is it a good school? 13 min Been there 5
Next sheriff of Fentress County... 13 min old but knowledge... 151
U.S.Economy grew Just 0.7 % the Lowest in 3 years 47 min Stray- Dog 2
Chucky vs Shot Glass 12 hr ItsMe 7
Hummingbirds? 12 hr Stray- Dog 2
A Little Civil War History (May '09) Thu Rich 159
News Bank CEO's passing a shock to friends, coworkers Apr 25 old school mate 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web