DGS

Jamestown, TN

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I heard that Dollar General Store is going to Build a new store in Grimsley. Anyone know where it will be built at?
woodchuck

Jamestown, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Around by coffie time .

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 19, 2013
I have heard that there is going to be a Dollar store market going in near Crankie Frankies..I will have to check on the Dollar General Store in Grimsley..Would surprise me since there are 2 Dollar General stores already in Fentress county...That would make 3...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 19, 2013
A Dollar store market would be great.
DGS

Jamestown, TN

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
I have heard that there is going to be a Dollar store market going in near Crankie Frankies..I will have to check on the Dollar General Store in Grimsley..Would surprise me since there are 2 Dollar General stores already in Fentress county...That would make 3...
There are already 3, you forgot Allardt.
woodchuck

Jamestown, TN

#6 Feb 19, 2013
The land has been bought.Also contracter will break gound in the near future.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2013
DGS wrote:
<quoted text>
There are already 3, you forgot Allardt.
I did forget..Thanks..Now there will be 4?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Gedgirl wrote:
A Dollar store market would be great.
I agree, it would.
Someone

Jamestown, TN

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Glad that skanky short chunky bleached blonde that worked at Allardt quit! I always hated her smiling with them big brown buck teeth trying to act like she was all that n I heard she's slept with everyone,including married men! And all u ever seen her do is flirt Now how u going to make it? Just hook up with someone to take care of u,I even heard she was back with her ex,idk if its true but u can bet she's being with someone or else she couldn't afford to quit!Everyone knows that!
Just me

Jamestown, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Are you jealous?
woodchuck

Jamestown, TN

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Someone
She is jellious and cutting in one her action.Shame SHAME.ouR GOOD LOCAL TALENT.
woodchuck

Jamestown, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2013
GH
The property is along side of Cranky Frankie its the property that T.D. and B.C. ownes its on the cornor.That is not a done deal.They think its to far away from town.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 23, 2013
woodchuck wrote:
GH
The property is along side of Cranky Frankie its the property that T.D. and B.C. ownes its on the cornor.That is not a done deal.They think its to far away from town.
That is my understanding also.It is supposed to be a Dollar Store market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adult store is opaning 4 hr Concerned parent 2
Ebola in the U.S.A. / Blame the Federal Govt. 9 hr swizzler 97
Church "The House Of Hypocrisy" 11 hr Green Hornet 007 128
old YAI building 17 hr john 4
‘Global Warming’ Officially Down the Memory Hole (Dec '12) 18 hr Green Hornet 007 26
Voter Fraud 2014 Mid-terms 18 hr Mechanic_45 7
One family wants to run Allardt 20 hr Joe King 15
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match

Jamestown Jobs

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jamestown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jamestown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]