Women in Jamestown
allicanbe

Columbia, SC

#42 May 18, 2008
At least one good woman wrote:
What a coincidence! I know a good divorced woman with all those same qualities!
must be talking about me ^_^
I believe there are really good men and women out there, but so far all they seem to be looking for the perfect shoulder piece not the heart. And just not everyone is a number ten.. some of us are just plan avg. which really is all right, we don't have to play at life, we can enjoy it.{In a Godly manner,of course)
cream of the crop

Cookeville, TN

#43 May 18, 2008
booger wrote:
I know a GOOD SINGLE MAN never been married or slutted around and is honorable, cute, sweet, lovable, sexy, is not a freeloader, he will give you the shirt off his back and will not complain about anything...but don't ever mistake his kindness for weakness...bad move.
Ok I want him..........
At least one good woman

Columbia, SC

#44 May 18, 2008
Let the best woman win! LOL
cream of the crop

Cookeville, TN

#45 May 18, 2008
I am the cream de la cream of the crop... I am the best woman.. bring it on sister......
At least one good woman

Columbia, SC

#46 May 18, 2008
Consider it brought,SISTER...And it's spelled creme de la creme.
cream of the crop

Cookeville, TN

#47 May 18, 2008
dont worry about my spelling,,,worry about my good looks and my long sexy legs...............
At least one good woman

Columbia, SC

#48 May 18, 2008
Who? Me worried? I don't think so.I have great looks,Sexy legs,and a brain.(I know how to spell.)
cream of the crop

Cookeville, TN

#49 May 18, 2008
gee the wizard has been kind to you!!!! Now go back and ask him for a personality,,,,,
NascarFan

Norway, SC

#50 May 18, 2008
Ooh..Cat Fight!!!
At least one good woman

Columbia, SC

#51 May 18, 2008
I see you concede advantage.And my large breasts make up for any perceived lack of personality.
NascarFan

Norway, SC

#52 May 18, 2008
Now the claws are coming out!!!
cream of the crop

Cookeville, TN

#53 May 18, 2008
Big floppy boobs like yours or medium firm like mine,,, doesnt take a brain surgeon to pick which he would choose...
The best woman there is

Cookeville, TN

#54 May 18, 2008
Last time I checked it took more than big boobs to win a guy like the one you are talking about over... It seems like the lady with the "large breast" and great personality combo will win, which just happens to be me.. And so what you can spell.. but yet you talk about your breasts after that... seems like you are an easy one.
At least one good woman

Columbia, SC

#55 May 18, 2008
Oh honey,I work out for an hour every day.There's nothing floppy on this body.But I must say,you have a most unusual vernacular.
blade

Saluda, SC

#56 May 18, 2008
raging cases of herpes and hepatitis C. are here. it is in several of the in crowd. you know the ones, early twenties to late thirties who make their rounds. everyone should be scared! those beautiful people are not at all pretty on the inside. they are infected and willing to spread the " love ".
don't let your kids drink after them either.
cream of the crop

Cookeville, TN

#57 May 18, 2008
At least one good woman wrote:
Oh honey,I work out for an hour every day.There's nothing floppy on this body.But I must say,you have a most unusual vernacular.
Thank you so much for the compliment... I guess you arent all boobs...
At least one good woman

Columbia, SC

#58 May 18, 2008
you guess right,honey.Want to share?
The best woman there is

Cookeville, TN

#59 May 18, 2008
Blade I agree with you, I think that one good woman tries and spread the love too far.
cream of the crop

Cookeville, TN

#60 May 18, 2008
No I dont share, but thank for the offer. However when he picks me over you I will buy you some kleenex.
At least one good woman

Columbia, SC

#61 May 18, 2008
Oh well,I was only trying to reach an amicable understanding.Thanks for the offer of the kleenex.It was most generous of you,but completely unnecessary.You see,I use my brain the wizard bestowed upon me to make a most profitable living.If he does pick you over me,I most assuredly will need some kleenex;for I will be weeping over the foolishness of some men to choose polyester over silk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarkrange Regional Business Park 6 hr Yip 18
Ronda Hoover Terry 23 hr My baby 18
Sick of distracted/careless drivers Sat Dizzie sicko 8
Coal Mining Sat Mechanic_45 21
The left have no excuse other than thier own St... Fri Dizzie sicko 4
Trumpland Fri Dizzie sicko 224
UCHRA / Moody's Feb 24 Cherri 3

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance