just wondering

Pleasantville, NY

#1 Sep 27, 2008
im not sure of his exact job title but it is something to do with probation he was fired from the hospital he has no personality at all and he is way more sissified than i have ever been........im wondering what gives him the right to talk about people that he doesn't even know or tell his people that are on probation that someone is a drunk when they have never even drank in their life my opinion he should just do his job especially since every week we see the same old names in the paper for violation of probation..........we sure don't have much in jamestown for what they call probation officers!!
guy

Allardt, TN

#2 Sep 27, 2008
just wondering wrote:
im not sure of his exact job title but it is something to do with probation he was fired from the hospital he has no personality at all and he is way more sissified than i have ever been........im wondering what gives him the right to talk about people that he doesn't even know or tell his people that are on probation that someone is a drunk when they have never even drank in their life my opinion he should just do his job especially since every week we see the same old names in the paper for violation of probation..........we sure don't have much in jamestown for what they call probation officers!!
Get a life.
just wondering

Pleasantville, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2008
i have a life but terry holt has no right saying some of the things he says about people he doesn't even know and i have had dealings with him when he was at the hospital and he is a jerk
tnhillbilly

Cosby, TN

#4 Sep 27, 2008
just wondering wrote:
RE;Our way of probation is just a money racket.If people get in trouble let them lie it out in jail.But then that would not bring in much money.If for whatever reason a person is selling drugs who is gonna benefit from fining them and paying probation fees.If they have to sell drugs to get by what are they gonna do to pay all these higher fines and probation fees?SELL MORE DRUGS.While i do agree that God is the only answer for getting off drugs,i dont agree that people should make tons of money from it using our Lord Jesus Christ.Peace to those willing to fight for it.
Are you sure

Jamestown, TN

#5 Sep 28, 2008
Terry was not fired from the hopsital. When the hospital started outsourcing some of the billings aspects of the hospital which included what he did, he was laid off. Tery is a good Christian man. I don't know of the incidents you are referring to but this could be a miscommunication. Kind of like the one you mentioned about him that wasn't true???
just wondering

Port Charlotte, FL

#6 Sep 28, 2008
alot of people call getting fired being laid off i guess because most of the time you can draw unemployment and yes i am sure of the way he talked to me and of the things he says about people he doesn't even know. i don't pretend to be a christian but then again im no hypacrite either
Gabby

Jamestown, TN

#7 Sep 29, 2008
just wondering wrote:
alot of people call getting fired being laid off i guess because most of the time you can draw unemployment and yes i am sure of the way he talked to me and of the things he says about people he doesn't even know. i don't pretend to be a christian but then again im no hypacrite either
No I'm pretty sure you have an occupation and I feel good knowing that our village hasn't lost ours.
lady in the hills

Jamestown, TN

#8 Sep 29, 2008
Getting laid off because of downsizing is NOTHING like getting fired. It doesn't even remotely resemble or mean the same.
native

Jamestown, TN

#9 Sep 30, 2008
[outsourcing does way with all vrbal abuse by holt
sunshine

Jamestown, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2008
Probation officers have very difficult jobs. Respect for our fellow man is important in all jobs. We are all children of God and we all are the very same in his eyes. When Jesus came to earth he hung with the harlots and drunks in order to witness to them, not look down upon or critize. Let's hope that is what Mr. Holt and other probation officers do. At the end of the day there is only one judge.
True Holt

Cosby, TN

#11 Oct 1, 2008
just wondering wrote:
i have a life but terry holt has no right saying some of the things he says about people he doesn't even know and i have had dealings with him when he was at the hospital and he is a jerk
He has an ego the size of Texas and a brain the size of a walnut. He is the posterboy for asshole.By the way he is not a Holt, He was a target baby, Every man had a shot as being his father. He,s a implanted Yankee. You have Tod Burnett to thank for him. Remember this in the next election.
WXYZ

Allardt, TN

#12 Oct 1, 2008
You have something else to thank Todd and the County Commission for. They managed to get Terry Holt a huge raise. He has worked for the county for 2 years and makes more than most of the county employees who have worked there for several years. And do you know what he does with the people under his watchful eye. He sends them to the convenience centers so Solid Waste can babysit for him.
nobody

Cosby, TN

#13 Oct 1, 2008
wow wxyz you are smart... but did you know that paul crouch actually hired terry holt originally. Did you also know that john b is his supervisor and did you know that his position actually made the county actual cash money since he has been hired not counting the countless hours of community service done under him. Just look at the facts before you run your pie hole. i will give you one point, he is an asshole but that's kinda his job. Sorry your community service experience was bad maybe next time mr holt will let you clean toilets at the courthouse.... just a thought
meeeee

United States

#14 Oct 2, 2008
he is not a very nice person
vols123

Cookeville, TN

#15 Oct 3, 2008
please remove thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the American Dream DEAD? (Sep '09) 1 hr Mechanic_45 31
Chucky Gross Earnings 2 hr Preston 5
Open letter to the County Commission 3 hr curious 42
Bold rock Trish and John davidson 3 hr Knowing 2
Melissa Byrd 17 hr Bobby 19
Chuckie pleads guilty 21 hr old busybody 42
Selfies 22 hr Todd 6

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance