created by: fearful | Jan 22, 2010

Jamestown, TN

257 votes

BlackMen/WhiteWomen/Bi-Racial Children

Click on an option to vote

  • Okay with it.
  • Not Okay
  • Stick to own race!
  • other
Comments
81 - 97 of 97 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CDS114

Passaic, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Mar 21, 2011
 
I black/white and I've faced racisim. It really sucks...
acb

Monroe, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Mar 27, 2011
 
90% of u guys are going to hell . so I guess ill save u guys a chair in the roll next to me... a man of God one day told me it never once said do not mix in the book of the Lord. he now has a mix grandbaby... and for the ones who talk shit stop trying to be like them with ur fake ass tans and grow up... its 2011
Sara Payant

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Apr 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

This is Sara Payant I am mixed and there is nothing wrong with it God loves us all equally weather we mIxed with purple and green he still loves us and Noah had a son that was darker skinned and had different pigments in his skin so which means when he was in the sun he got darker people think before you say things that's how so called "black people" came about okay so we are all really white and we are all related do get over you guys selves who cares this is so pathetic for sonething to get on topix about
Sara Payant

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Apr 10, 2011
 
And I got to school and don't have a problem
just so you know

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Apr 12, 2011
 
tennessee girl wrote:
I do not think blacks and whites should mix. I dont think you should mix any race. If God wanted mix children in this world then he would have made Adam black and Eve white. I am not racist at all but it is so hard for the kids that are brought in this world that are mix. Why would a mother want to put her baby through such hate.
How do you know they weren't?? just saying
LMAO666

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Apr 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When you cover them with your favorite sauce add your favorite vegetables then bake them at 375 degrees for about a hour they all taste the same. The younger people are more tender and fatter ones are greasier ,but that's about the only difference.
Rock Chick

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Apr 13, 2011
 
Sara Payant wrote:
This is Sara Payant I am mixed and there is nothing wrong with it God loves us all equally weather we mIxed with purple and green he still loves us and Noah had a son that was darker skinned and had different pigments in his skin so which means when he was in the sun he got darker people think before you say things that's how so called "black people" came about okay so we are all really white and we are all related do get over you guys selves who cares this is so pathetic for sonething to get on topix about
Very true - race is non important in God's eyes. In fact, some historians has also shown that Jesus more than likely of a darker color (as with all people of the region of Israel).
No one is 100% white - there is no supreme race. If you looked at everyone's genealogy, there would be a mixture of races.
God knows what's in our hearts & it is horrible how biracial children are still treated.
You can't help where you come from but where you're going. Treat everyone with respect. Celebrate our uniqueness - it would be a bored world if we were all the same!

PS I'm not sure if you're Dr Payant's daughter but he is such a wonderful guy! God Bless you & your family!
dont believe it

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jan 4, 2012
 
There are no blacks here!!!
tnhillbilly

Rickman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jan 5, 2012
 
Gray_Writer wrote:
So what you're saying is that you want to keep the Aryan race pure, which is okay because God wants it that way, as evidenced by two semi-caucasian fictional characters... Maybe you've heard of someone by the name of HITLER who thought exactly the same way... How perfect is that! LOL
The only reason anyone can come up with is based on a myth, is a vertical slippery slope (for example, I could say that God didn't intend for us to wear clothes because Adam and Eve are depicted as nude... it's the same logical fallacy), and equivalent to a Nazi agenda. Seriously, this is not even a real issue. If you don't want to mix races, then don't, but don't look down on others because they do. There is NOTHING wrong with it, and no REAL reason to discourage it, and to say otherwise is completely ignorant and simple-minded.
Of course, I expect the people saying that races shouldn't mix are probably the same people who said Obama is the Anti-Christ and would make all white people slaves... Which are two of the most unintelligent statements I've ever heard uttered.
So when one kid comes out black and the other white or a white woman who has a black dad has black kids by a white father the kids just love it.Right?The people who make these babies dont think about how the kid will feel.They are only interested in what they want and let the kids have to deal with the problem.Since you dont believe in the Bible are you saying Jesus was black.Most Jews i have seen are white.As a matter of fact i have never seen a black Jew.Hitler most likely didnt believe in Adam and Eve either since he was heavy into the occult.What some nice company you have there!
tnhillbilly

Rickman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jan 5, 2012
 
Sara Payant wrote:
This is Sara Payant I am mixed and there is nothing wrong with it God loves us all equally weather we mIxed with purple and green he still loves us and Noah had a son that was darker skinned and had different pigments in his skin so which means when he was in the sun he got darker people think before you say things that's how so called "black people" came about okay so we are all really white and we are all related do get over you guys selves who cares this is so pathetic for sonething to get on topix about
So why is Africa have so many blacks?The Chimese are yellow,native Americans brown,Russians white,and so on.The son has nothing to do with it as God put people here all over the world.Kudos to you for handling it well but a lot of kids have trouble dealing with it.I know if i had a child and the kid came out black i would think there was a cracker in the woodpile.
tnhillbilly

Rickman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jan 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Funny how you can get red-flagged for using the n word but not cracker or opey.
local voter

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jan 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Origional Wonder Woman wrote:
WE ARE ALL THE SAME INSIDE. GOD MADE US ALL THE SAME. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WOULD BE THE COLOR OF OUR SKIN, AND I DO NOT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, YOU WOULD NOT EITHER. WE ARE ALL THE SAME.
din't god make blackbird and redbird diffrent colors so they could mate the same color
sarin

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Don't care, so long as they love and respect each other.

Nice people, as well as jerks, come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

On the whole, however, I think humans as a species need to slow down a bit on the breeding. Seven billion and counting....sheesh.
Read This

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 20, 2012
 
This black man was arrested at his
home in Clarkrange for armed robbery last night. He robbed a pain clin
ic in Crossville yesterday, and a bank last week in Cookeville.
(615 Page Rdhttp://www.wkrn.com/story/16 547095/cookeville-bank-robber- wanted-by-police
Read This

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jan 20, 2012
 
betch ya

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jan 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am positive, I seen this guy at sav-a-lot waiting on some white girl.

We need a lawmen that take care of business..AGAIN..And not follow King Frankies orders.
my thoughts

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jan 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

betch ya wrote:
I am positive, I seen this guy at sav-a-lot waiting on some white girl.
We need a lawmen that take care of business..AGAIN..And not follow King Frankies orders.
Of course he was waiting on a white girl, and black women wouldn't put up with his sorry black @ss!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Jamestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jamestown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jamestown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••