TN Republican Congressman Scott DesJa...

TN Republican Congressman Scott DesJarlais

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2012
It has now come to light that in 2000, Tennessee Republican Congressman Scott DesJarlais had an affair with one of his patients while he was a doctor and later pressured her to get an abortion.

Nice job Fentress County Republicans in electing this sorry piece of crap.
Rebel Buck

Ringgold, GA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Another conservative hypocrite.....yal dumped Lincoln Davis for that lump!!!
redhead

Livingston, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2012
As if ole "honest Abe" never had an affair?? What rock have you been under? Have the trial transcripts been released yet for Scott? And I thought all libs wanted an abortion in every womb if he forced her to have one that should automaticly win your vote.
groucho marxist

Cosby, TN

#4 Oct 10, 2012
thank god he's not our representative any more.

i disagree with ALL of diane black's politics, but at least she's not a hypocritical scumbag.
Citizen

Oakdale, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2012
When he was running in the last election, I met him did not like his personality or actions. It's amazing how one can figure someone out by the way they portray themselves.
Steve

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2012
redhead wrote:
As if ole "honest Abe" never had an affair?? What rock have you been under? Have the trial transcripts been released yet for Scott? And I thought all libs wanted an abortion in every womb if he forced her to have one that should automaticly win your vote.
So I guess you are now supporting republican baby killers?
NANA

Cookeville, TN

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Rebel Buck wrote:
Another conservative hypocrite.....yal dumped Lincoln Davis for that lump!!!
YOU ARE SO RIGHT.FENTRESS WOULD VOTE FOR ANYTHING THAT RAN AS A REPUBLICAN.
redhead

Livingston, TN

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Did she have the abortion? This is clearly campaign mud slinging. As for Davis he lost by a land slide that should tell you cool aid drinkers what everyone thought of him. I have never heard Scott support abortion have you?
local voter

Columbia, SC

#9 Oct 11, 2012
redhead wrote:
Did she have the abortion? This is clearly campaign mud slinging. As for Davis he lost by a land slide that should tell you cool aid drinkers what everyone thought of him. I have never heard Scott support abortion have you?
i heard lincoln had an accident when he was in office down on 111 drunk with a married woman damage control took care of it
Steve

United States

#10 Oct 12, 2012
redhead wrote:
I love the way a sheep fraud republican will call the facts mud slinging.
Dems are hypocrites

Cookeville, TN

#11 Oct 12, 2012
So a man who ADMITTED to this affair and abortion debacle, and ADMITS he has changed his views since that event and has become a better person because of it, is being ridiculed by the political party that champions and promotes MILLIONS of abortions every year, even going so far as to forcing American taxpayers to FUND them, is somehow the better choice?
The Democrat party has no grounds to judge ANYONE, Afterall, they are the ones who put a man sitting in the pen as their elected representative for the Fentress County district a few years ago. they are the ones who consider a man who got drunk and killed a woman as one of their iconic , historical figures, along with a former president who was getting blow jobs under the most sacred desk in our country, while being accused of rape by several women, all of whom passed lie detector tests.
redhead

Livingston, TN

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way a sheep fraud republican will call the facts mud slinging.
I love the way left wing couks ignore facts and side step direct questions. Scott released a statement today addressing the facts. If you can read you should check it out.
Steve

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2012
I love watching a hypocrite republican spin a story. Of course, they get alot of practice.
wondering

Cookeville, TN

#14 Oct 13, 2012
Dems are hypocrites wrote:
So a man who ADMITTED to this affair and abortion debacle, and ADMITS he has changed his views since that event and has become a better person because of it, is being ridiculed by the political party that champions and promotes MILLIONS of abortions every year, even going so far as to forcing American taxpayers to FUND them, is somehow the better choice?
The Democrat party has no grounds to judge ANYONE, Afterall, they are the ones who put a man sitting in the pen as their elected representative for the Fentress County district a few years ago. they are the ones who consider a man who got drunk and killed a woman as one of their iconic , historical figures, along with a former president who was getting blow jobs under the most sacred desk in our country, while being accused of rape by several women, all of whom passed lie detector tests.
Yes, there is a double standard for democrats. I don't know why they would make a big deal about it if there was an abortion. They want to abort all the babies and make the tax payers foot the bill.
sad

Gainesboro, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is a double standard for democrats. I don't know why they would make a big deal about it if there was an abortion. They want to abort all the babies and make the tax payers foot the bill.
That's very sad that you would say something like that. I vote Democratic and I am extremely pro-life. And many of my friends are the same way. You republicans are extremely desparate with your lies.
NANA

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 14, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>That's very sad that you would say something like that. I vote Democratic and I am extremely pro-life. And many of my friends are the same way. You republicans are extremely desparate with your lies.
TRUE

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17 Oct 14, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>That's very sad that you would say something like that. I vote Democratic and I am extremely pro-life. And many of my friends are the same way. You republicans are extremely desparate with your lies.
There are pro-life democrats,but the problem is that they are a small minority..The democratic platform is pro-choice,which means the majority are..
Union-soured

Cookeville, TN

#18 Oct 15, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are pro-life democrats,but the problem is that they are a small minority..The democratic platform is pro-choice,which means the majority are..
If they were truly pro Life, they would switch party affiliation.
Union-soured

Cookeville, TN

#19 Oct 15, 2012
sad wrote:
Democrat policy is 100% pro abortion. They promote abortions and even support American tax payers to FUND abortions OVERSEAS. Open your eyes, get the facts, and see what the Democrat party has been admittedly doing for 40+ years now. MURDERING MILLIONS OF CHILDREN EACH YEAR.
Rebel Buck

Socorro, NM

#20 Oct 15, 2012
You're exactly right!!!
sad wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump bans 6 min Mechanic_45 50
Considering moving to Jamestown 9 hr non 19
Trump: Tellin it like it is 10 hr Mechanic_45 48
AR Platform Rifles 15 hr A Patriot 29
Michael Paul Howard 16 hr Mph 3
just another day in the USA 19 hr OnMyRebelSoul 74
Why no school yesterday? Sat LMFAO 38557 20

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance