best all around athlete ever from fen...

best all around athlete ever from fentress county

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SIMPLE MAN

Waynesboro, TN

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Man or woman, would like to hear your opinion.
uppsydaisy

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Brandy Brown
bump

Jamestown, TN

#3 Feb 7, 2012
brany brown for sure
New Generation

Cookeville, TN

#4 Feb 7, 2012
Mike Buck
Jack Mcghee

Cookeville, TN

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Forrest Gump
omg

Columbia, SC

#6 Feb 7, 2012
Russ Stephens!!!
All Knowing

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2012
Scott Choate
I know

Cookeville, TN

#8 Feb 8, 2012
Nickie Whited
just me

Rickman, TN

#9 Feb 8, 2012
Spencer Beaty
SIMPLE MAN

Waynesboro, TN

#10 Feb 8, 2012
Having watched a lot of independent basketball and played a lot of softball in the 80s never saw a better all around athlete than Ronnie Crabtree better known as Baldy .
tnhillbilly

Cookeville, TN

#11 Feb 8, 2012
Baldy was a good basketball player but Ronnie Slaven alias Roark was the best all around athlete.Nickie Sterling Whited could have played mid-major ball except for the Sterling.
SIMPLE MAN

Waynesboro, TN

#12 Feb 8, 2012
Played softball with both of them Roark could hit the ball a mile but baldy was so fast and played great defense.
New Generation

Cookeville, TN

#13 Feb 9, 2012
there were some good players back in the day inde
pendent basketball was great
tnhillbilly

Cookeville, TN

#14 Feb 16, 2012
Do you know who got all those great ballteams in here.First tourney we had at Allardt we had 32 teams in it.A LOT OG PEOPLE DONT KNOW BUT SEVERAL EX-kENTUCKY,tENNESSEE,bELMONT, cUMBERLAND,trEVECCA, ANS eASTERN kENTUCY CAME HERE TO PLAY,i HAD A GUY PULL UP IN MY YARD A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND HE HAD FOUND OUT WHERE i LIVED AND DROVE FROM mONTICELLO,kY TO TELL ME THAT OF ALL THE PLACES THEY HAD EVER PLAYED WE TREATED THEM MORE FAIR AND GAVE AWAY MORE AND BIGGER TROPHIES THAN ANYWHERE THEY HAD EVER PLAYED.aLSO HAD A GUY NAMED tIM sTEPHENS WHO PLAYED AT uk FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE FINISHING UP AT cUMBERLAND,ky cALL ME AND SAID HE HAD HUNDREDS OF TROPHIES BUT THE mvp PLAYER HE WON AT ONE OF OUR TOURNEYS WAS THE BIGGEST AND BEST HE HAD EVER WON.hE THANKED ME FOR THAT AND SAID WE WERE THE CLASSIEST TOURNEY ANYWHERE IN THE SOUTHEAST.i TREATED THEM RIGHT AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO COMING BACK.tHAT IS THE WAY I WISH OUR SPORTS PROGRAMS AND GOVERNMENT WERE LOOKED AT.mAYBE i NEED TO RUN FOR OFFICE.aT LEAST I WOULD BE HONEST AND NOT BACKSTAB PEOPLE.
lady in the hills

Jamestown, TN

#15 Feb 16, 2012
I know wrote:
Nickie Whited
I agree, but he sure wasted his life on alchol. He would have great.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 16, 2012
I think Mary Tipton was a great athlete. Rest In paeace Mary.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2012
*peace Mary
SIMPLE MAN

Waynesboro, TN

#18 Feb 16, 2012
there was mens and womens softball back in the 80s and independent basketball is there enough intrest now for a league.
BOB

Cookeville, TN

#19 Feb 16, 2012
Earl Webb perhaps?
Sports FAN

Jamestown, TN

#20 Feb 16, 2012
Shawn Monday was a great athlete at Clarkrange. Kelly Cargile was at York. The athlete that had the most overall potential in Fentress County of going the farthest was Paxton Smith. Eddie Upchurch was a good athlete. The person that went the farthest in basketball was Mike Walker since he played semipro.Many good athletes have come through York and Clarkrange.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ken Hancock 3 hr JMO 27
Lies 7 hr dont_care 1
Climate Change is here 8 hr Green Hornet 007 27
Did the sale of liquor pass in fentress county? 10 hr Midget 49
Jennah Pennycuff 16 hr Citizen04 1
Tired of religious people Mon sizzler 172
What has any Republican Did for you average peo... Sun Roudy The Second 45

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance