Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25 Dec 5, 2009
sad but true wrote:
my apologies to all. possibly sharon deals with her grief in opposite ways than me. i was a way out of line. i also discovered that sharon went a long with adam to get the girls clothes and shoes. i apologize and have also apologized to sharon. i guess i expected her to cry as much and as hard as i did over sarah. i loved sarah so much and all at once she was taken away and left so much behind her. i apologize. of course sharon loved her children and her grandchildren, however, i thought she should have shown it a little more. it is not for me to decide how she should deal with her grief. i loved sarah and it just breaks my heart to think that the babies won.t be taken care of. i.m sorry to all and sorry i even said anything. please accept my apologies. you can do stupid things when you are hurting and i suppose i did. my apologies.
Not many people apologize and I will have to give you credit there. But no matter what, peoples names should never be put on here even if it may be true. I will pray for you and your family in this time of grieving.
Friend of Family

Jamestown, TN

#26 Dec 5, 2009
Sharon did not go along with adam to get the girls clothes Sharon bought the girls clothes for the funeral home and funeral. Sharon has bought all three girls clothes and Sarah's for the last three years. Sharon has also bought all most all the furniture in Sarah's house and has given her three cars the last three years. And she has helped Sarah financially since may of 2006 Sharon never let her family go without. As far as grief goes everyone grieves differently Sharon has been through more than anyone I know and she trusts in God daily. I have known Sharon for many years and I know her family and her sisters did not write this forum.
It is a sick person that would write lies and pretend to be someone they are not and try to add to the grief that this family is already going through. I can only pray for you whoever you are that you will repent and ask for forgiveness for this sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Government Shutdown? Why doesn't Trump do some... 4 hr Truth 17
James Markwood 4 hr Info 1
Dollar store in town 8 hr Carbonated Water 9
Obama getting back into politics. 13 hr Eric Mack 15
Who’s got the trees 15 hr Lil dru 1
North Korea 18 hr Harry Pothead 46
Pcp precursors 20 hr lager 2

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance