First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“That Guy Who Made Fun Of You”

Since: Feb 09

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2010
explosion wrote:
Ashley Hill needs to grow up, I hear her all over town with that big mouth of hers, mother f**ker this, mother f**ker that. GD this,and GD that. Why can she not control her mouth expecially since she has 3 kids who do not need to be all that stuff.
Because it's Americas beautiful freedom of speech.

I look at it like this. I say what I want. As long as it's not considered terrorist threats, I'll say motherf#@ker, goddamn son of a bltch, assh-le, dickface prick all day.

And no one can do anything about it. What? Judge me? You wouldn't be the first nor last, and I value your opinion as little as I would anyone else.
just wondering bout this

Jamestown, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2010
It would help if you respected your fellowman. May God have mercy on both you if you use God's name in vain. Children deserve better than that. Maybe DCS should check her out.
kind at heart

Jamestown, TN

#4 Jul 31, 2010
some people have no respect for others like Ashley
or this jackhammer man all they want to do is show
how stupid they really are!!!!!They think it's cool
but really it's VERY VERY childish!!!People GROW UP!!

Since: Aug 07

Netherlands

#5 Jul 31, 2010
just wondering bout this wrote:
It would help if you respected your fellowman. May God have mercy on both you if you use God's name in vain. Children deserve better than that. Maybe DCS should check her out.
You seriously just suggested DCS get involved because a parent uses foul language? If you actually think about it, that's rather absurd.
JAMESTOWN

Gainesboro, TN

#6 Jul 31, 2010
i argree with nick10 they should be worried about kids that are being abused and not taking care of not someone who says words you dont like...
person who knows her

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Aug 1, 2010
i know ashleigh hill personally and i know for a fact that she is a good mom and a very good person if she likes you and for the person that started this thread you better hope she dont find out who you are or you wont be starting shit about her on here anymore she will whip your ass faster than you can say sorry man or woman. she is a tough woman and you should watch your mouth.
von

Jamestown, TN

#8 Aug 1, 2010
explosion wrote:
Ashley Hill needs to grow up, I hear her all over town with that big mouth of hers, mother f**ker this, mother f**ker that. GD this,and GD that. Why can she not control her mouth expecially since she has 3 kids who do not need to be all that stuff.
why don't you tell the whole story... your daughter started cusing her first... you are very lucky she was underage or it would have been a trip to the e.r. and before you start trying to clean up someone's mouth, i think it best you start at home...Ashley does have a temper when prevoked..and she has been prevoked and i suggest you watch your back....she doesn't start trouble but she sure as heck can finish it!!!!!!!!!!
in the know

Jamestown, TN

#9 Aug 1, 2010
ash does have a temper, and she can tell you off in just a second... i do wish she wouldn't curse
but she's high strung, but only when she is crossed
and she was. no one with any backbone will let someone curse them....I would you suggest you clean
up your mouth and let ashley worry about hers. I would suggest if you live in a round glass house you watch the stones you throw,because they will come flying back......
BlueGummedJungle Bunnie

Jamestown, TN

#10 Aug 2, 2010
person who knows her wrote:
i know ashleigh hill personally and i know for a fact that she is a good mom and a very good person if she likes you and for the person that started this thread you better hope she dont find out who you are or you wont be starting shit about her on here anymore she will whip your ass faster than you can say sorry man or woman. she is a tough woman and you should watch your mouth.
ha ha shes so far gone on the pills and dope around here its not even funny...i stayed a few nights out at jordan motel...guess who was cleanin rooms? ashleigh was..her eyes looked like someone had just give her a big @ss line of high speed chicken feed...her uncle is the biggest druggie in alpine..there the vaughns what do you expect?
get real

Crossville, TN

#11 Aug 2, 2010
Are you saying ashleys 5 year old daughter made her start this cusing. If she is cursing a 5 year old child then she has a serious problem.
von wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you tell the whole story... your daughter started cusing her first... you are very lucky she was underage or it would have been a trip to the e.r. and before you start trying to clean up someone's mouth, i think it best you start at home...Ashley does have a temper when prevoked..and she has been prevoked and i suggest you watch your back....she doesn't start trouble but she sure as heck can finish it!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR A JOKE

Jamestown, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2010
get real wrote:
Are you saying ashleys 5 year old daughter made her start this cusing. If she is cursing a 5 year old child then she has a serious problem.
<quoted text>
nO DUMB A** IF YOU COULD READ IT WAS THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS FORUM DAUGHTER.AND YOU DON'T KNOW ASHLEY THAT WELL OR YOU WOULD KNOW HER DAUGHTER IS OLDER THAN 5. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK..,. YOU ARE THE JUNKIES THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SLANDER SOMEONE.. YOU MAKE ME WANT TO CURSE ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE SAID NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT HER. TRUTH IS SHE IS RAISING 3 KIDS WITH NO HELP AND HER NEIGHBORS ARE ASS HOLES THAT GO AROUND SHOOTING DOGS THAT ARE JUST BIG PETS. SHE MAY BE CURSING YOU JUST PRAY THAT IS ALL SHE DOES. AND ASHLEY HASN'T CLEANED ROOM IN 9 MONTHS. SHE WORKS THE OFFICE. AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING OUT THERE SHACKING UP WITH SOMEONE'S HUSBAND.OR DID YOU GET PICKED UP AT A BAR.
explosion

Crossville, TN

#13 Aug 2, 2010
YOU ARE ALL A JOKE.
YOUR A JOKE

Jamestown, TN

#14 Aug 2, 2010
explosion wrote:
YOU ARE ALL A JOKE.
That would be you....you started this crap!!andit will be finished!
lester

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2010
kick her where it counts

Johnson City, TN

#16 Aug 3, 2010
kind at heart wrote:
some people have no respect for others like Ashley
or this jackhammer man all they want to do is show
how stupid they really are!!!!!They think it's cool
but really it's VERY VERY childish!!!People GROW UP!!
Because it's "cool"? This isn't high school you lowly scab. Not everyone sits and lives in fear of trying to maintain a Rated G lifestyle.
lady in the hills

Jamestown, TN

#17 Aug 3, 2010
I'm not a junkie or a joke. I know her and how can she be a good mother when all that filth comes out of her mouth. She is not setting a good example for her daughter by cursing and stealing!
Ashleigh Hill

Jamestown, TN

#18 Aug 3, 2010
Ok to all you low life sorry IDIOTS that get on here and slander someone's name that you dont even know. First of all if you have heard me use that bad of language I was probably ready to woop your ass for something major. And secondly I gave birth to my children and I will do however I see fit, my children are good kids you can even ask there teachers Ms. linda Winningham was my daughter's teacher last year and Mrs. Donna Choate has had both my oldest in her daycare so get your facts before you slander. And for the idiot that says I'm on drugs DAMN sure dont know me because you would know I have never done a pill in my life or snorted anything up my nose thank you so go do you another one and come back with somethin else to make you look like a a pro. And I ain't clened rooms in 9 months so try again and not only that my grandmother would have the law pick me up if I came to work under the influence. And ms thang in the hills I ain't a theif and if you knew me you would know I break people's leg's for that kinda shit. So if any of you wish to say more get ahold of me my number is in the phone book or heck I live right in town come by we will clear it all up.
Mother

Jamestown, TN

#19 Aug 3, 2010
lady in the hills wrote:
I'm not a junkie or a joke. I know her and how can she be a good mother when all that filth comes out of her mouth. She is not setting a good example for her daughter by cursing and stealing!
Would you leave her alone... Has she done anything to You? She has
3 beautiful children that love her dearly. They are very sweet and loving children so leave their mother alone. This would upset her
daughter very much, and she is such a good child. The people starting this crap need to take a good long hard look in the mirror, have you not ever cursed when you were mad? I know I have ,do and will again. Keeps me from hitting someone most of the time. You would not want someone to be running your child down.
Ashley has a very loving heart, just a very loud temper when prevoked. This all started when her neighbor shot her dog, causing over $7,000 in vet bills. I ask you, Would you not be cursing, this is time and money away from these beautiful little children.
Mine and Ike Jr's grandchildren so please leave her alone. Instead of running her down say a prayer that she could hold her temper and not find out you have said this about her.

Johnson City, TN

#20 Aug 3, 2010
Lady in the Hills is just being the typical two-faced Christian. Nothing new here.
I Know Her

Chicago, IL

#21 Aug 4, 2010
explosion wrote:
If you think what she says is so bad then why are you are here saying it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single women of fentress (May '11) 2 hr mel 35
Hitlary Clinton for President (Aug '13) 12 hr dollop 522
Terrible Business 12 hr dollop 2
Selling Meat From White Van (Jan '13) 18 hr Funny guy 27
Democrats (communism) In 30 Seconds - Language ... 18 hr dollop 1
Black on White Crime (Aug '12) 18 hr Julia 181
Police Brutality - I Wish There Was More Of It... 19 hr dollop 1
More from around the web

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE