missy in jamestown

Livingston, TN

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Ok all, this is about Dustin, you know him he's is at the pawn shop, He was a nice guy when i met him. He open the door for me, and was very nice. But when i got prego he changed. I had his baby and now he acts like he doesn't know me. Thats ok with me I have a beautiful baby boy . Hope he doesn't do this to anyone else. Just wanted to say. Bye for now and thank you for reading this
nogood

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jul 8, 2012
what's your name
Jumpin jack flash

Monticello, FL

#3 Jul 11, 2012
I ain't letting no females I know go to the pawn shop if him opening door got you pregnant
People are nuts

Cookeville, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2012
Whoever is "Missy", they are just trying to cause trouble. Lol you are funny if ou say DUSTIN got you pregnant, especially by opening the door for you! How dumb you sound....what's the matter Missy, would he not have anything to do with you? You are toooo funny!
Crazy

Cookeville, TN

#5 Aug 7, 2012
missy in jamestown wrote:
Ok all, this is about Dustin, you know him he's is at the pawn shop, He was a nice guy when i met him. He open the door for me, and was very nice. But when i got prego he changed. I had his baby and now he acts like he doesn't know me. Thats ok with me I have a beautiful baby boy . Hope he doesn't do this to anyone else. Just wanted to say. Bye for now and thank you for reading this
I bet e got you pregnant......if that is true, I think he would take care of his child. You know this and that is why you didn't tell him because you ate lying! You are a liar or you would tell him....
Juggalette4Life

Cookeville, TN

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I think that everyone needs to leave Dustin and his woman alone and stop trying to start trouble with them. They are very good people and I would do anything that I could for them. They have been there when I need them and I will be there for them. Dustin has him a very good woman and she works very hard at her job and Dustin is a hard working man and people just need to leave them alone and let them live their life together.
littlemscantbewr ong

Crossville, TN

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Hes a nice boy...leave him alone and file for child support if what you say is true...which i doubt :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medical Marijuana Being Sold To Kids Near School (Feb '15) 20 min What- me worry 30
Global Warming. Biggest Science Scandal Ever. (Feb '15) 52 min Green Hornet 007 85
Hippie Jacks 7 hr Flash Drive 2 2
Hitlary Clinton for President (Aug '13) 8 hr johnson1 789
Parker Charcoal 10 hr johnson1 7
I've had 6 abort!ons so I'm definitely voting f... 10 hr Sad 18
Declaration of Independence declared Racist 13 hr Roudy 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages