First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NudeOne

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 May 24, 2008
Are there any true nudists who live in Jamestown? Not swingers, but just ordinary who are true nudists that enjoy being nude at the beach or in the sun?
fully clothed

Jamestown, TN

#2 May 24, 2008
NudeOne wrote:
Are there any true nudists who live in Jamestown? Not swingers, but just ordinary who are true nudists that enjoy being nude at the beach or in the sun?
Well I'm sure you could find one or two around here....there are every other kind of nuts that live here.

“Wake the F*ck up!”

Since: Jan 08

Earth

#3 May 24, 2008
Me and my beau spent the entire day thursday and part of the last 2 days nude at my house which is very private. It's a great free feeling. Nothing nuts about it. Try it sometime. Nice in the sun especially. It's wonderful. If someone sees , who cares. The real nuts are peeping toms and those who belittle others for taking pride in their bodies and excersizing their love of feeling free of the dogma and taboos that afflict others. The only thing I swing is...
govt mule

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#4 May 24, 2008
It must be nice to NOT WORK and have babies and depend on the working man to support you! see folks what kind of loser this IDIOT IS?
one smart cookie

Livingston, TN

#5 May 25, 2008
govt mule wrote:
It must be nice to NOT WORK and have babies and depend on the working man to support you! see folks what kind of loser this IDIOT IS?
yes i do

“Wake the F*ck up!”

Earth

#6 May 25, 2008
govt mule wrote:
Ever hear of Vacation days? What babies? Who's the real loser and total idiot? You're the working man? Ha ha ha haaaaa.
for mccain

Livingston, TN

#7 May 25, 2008
i think nudists are trying to make up for things they are missing in life, only animals go unclothed. just my view of things
Nuddie

London, KY

#8 May 25, 2008
Nudism is often misunderstood. A lot of people equate being nude with sex. That is not what this is about. IT is about freedom, the warm sunshine, and just being natural. If you enjoy skinny dipping, laying the sun nude then you might be a nudist.
govt mule

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#9 May 25, 2008
Perfume Samen your vacation days are every day because your too sorry to WORK
STUPID MULE

Jamestown, TN

#10 May 25, 2008
govt mule wrote:
Perfume Samen your vacation days are every day because your too sorry to WORK
Get a life and STOP being jealous of PS. Your like a little bitter, jealous boy trying to make people look bad. GET A LIFE! and stop bothering PS.
govt mule

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#11 May 25, 2008
yes Stupid Male your name says it all. very stupid is more like it.

“Wake the F*ck up!”

Earth

#12 May 26, 2008
STUPID MULE wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life and STOP being jealous of PS. Your like a little bitter, jealous boy trying to make people look bad. GET A LIFE! and stop bothering PS.
Oh jeolous G.Fool. I spent the entire afternoon ,night and morning nude with my honey till she just left, happy,sore,Loved and satisfied. Damn did we have fun the whole time. Slept like two peas in a pod. Get a life sphincter boy. Envy is a sin you know.
govt mule

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#13 May 26, 2008
hmm she must be another one with NO JOB cause tuesday was a working day losers! Folks hes bragging again while us working people work! yea you have physical disablilitys in the brain that is.
stickybuns

Jamestown, TN

#14 May 26, 2008
I love running around the house nude eating the food stamp tater chips while watching Jerry Springer with my sweetie. We dont take no phone calles when Springer is on. I just dont really like sticking to the Naugy hide couch that human services bought us. Im a gonna see if they will get us a real one. Made out of cloth so we wont stick to it. anyways we like it here in the holler.
Stranglehold

United States

#15 May 26, 2008
govt mule wrote:
hmm she must be another one with NO JOB cause tuesday was a working day losers! Folks hes bragging again while us working people work! yea you have physical disablilitys in the brain that is.
everybodys mule win the loser contest hands down and its monday and a holiday dummass biatch i hope pfern kicks your fat lame ass
Stranglehold

United States

#16 May 26, 2008
stickybuns wrote:
I love running around the house nude eating the food stamp tater chips while watching Jerry Springer with my sweetie. We dont take no phone calles when Springer is on. I just dont really like sticking to the Naugy hide couch that human services bought us. Im a gonna see if they will get us a real one. Made out of cloth so we wont stick to it. anyways we like it here in the holler.
i like getting stoned and eating fudge from my girls buttcrack yeah food stamp fudge running around naked yeah
hrsds

Jamestown, TN

#17 May 26, 2008
the 1st people on this earth were nude...
One who knows

Hermitage, TN

#18 May 29, 2008
you people are so, stupid. This was for an honest post on nudism and you guys only use this to attach each other and make smart ass comments. Do that on another thread. Now I understand why Jamestown has the redneck reputation it does. There are a lot of good people there but you guys are horrible
metoo

Smyrna, TN

#19 May 29, 2008
for mccain wrote:
i think nudists are trying to make up for things they are missing in life, only animals go unclothed. just my view of things
HHHMMM what is your brain made of? Why do you even THINK this is a real view of anything?

“Wake the F*ck up!”

Earth

#20 May 29, 2008
One who knows wrote:
you people are so, stupid. This was for an honest post on nudism and you guys only use this to attach each other and make smart ass comments. Do that on another thread. Now I understand why Jamestown has the redneck reputation it does. There are a lot of good people there but you guys are horrible
I believe the so called "smart ass" comments are people being totally honest. Kinky is GOOD!!! Nude is great. Love is best. It all fits together. The bashing does suck but it's funny how jeolous people are that they have to down others. It's just an idiotic forum. Entertainment, expression and some real morons thrown in( I.E.Gov . mule). If all this sounds stupid you must be depriving yourself of the wonderful free feeling of being nude and all that can be better by it, in private of course. The thought of all the obese running around publicly naked is scary. Real scary in this town. I'm not a redneck by any means. Romantic yes, maybe allittle hillbilly and somewhat nuts but not a redneck.
Play Naked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell winningham 1 hr some strange name 1
Vaccination - Forced On Adults By Obama 7 hr dollop 1
We have such a caring County 10 hr Green Hornet 007 25
Governor Scott Walker For President 11 hr dollop 29
Imagine A Republican Pres. Saying This... 12 hr What- me worry 3
Jamestown Police 12 hr Yep 13
Medical Marijuana Being Sold To Kids Near School 12 hr dollop 2
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web