First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Truth be Told

Cookeville, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Since everyone's coming down so hard on the wanna be business woman from the dance class I'd love to know what you think of that pathetic bit$c that truly thinks her sh$t don't stink!!!! Everyone in town can't stand this rude,obnoxious just plain old old BIT$H!!! Who btw has no people skills at all and I think she prices her stuff extremely too high.Only way I heard she stays in business is through her husband who has the money,not her!!!Shes worth about as much as my flashlight
Satisfied Customer

Cookeville, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2012
If you are talking about the shop close to the post office, she has always been cool to me and mever stuck-up. I have went there since she opened and never had a bad experience. Her prices are fair compared to other stores that carry similar merchandise. I have had compliments from many of purses and jewelry I have bought from there - in fact, her costume jewelry is less than Wal-Mart.

Maybe since she does not have "yard sale" prices you think she is overpriced but I know from traveling to many different places (even overseas), her prices are decent if you do not lifair. Go to Knoxville ro Nashville mall and see their prices.

But if you do not likr her or ehr store, don;t go and it is nobody's damn business if her husband has the money to support it. At least she is not sitting at home while the government pays for everything like the majority of trash around here.
STFU

Cookeville, TN

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Truth be Told wrote:
Since everyone's coming down so hard on the wanna be business woman from the dance class I'd love to know what you think of that pathetic bit$c that truly thinks her sh$t don't stink!!!! Everyone in town can't stand this rude,obnoxious just plain old old BIT$H!!! Who btw has no people skills at all and I think she prices her stuff extremely too high.Only way I heard she stays in business is through her husband who has the money,not her!!!Shes worth about as much as my flashlight
Whatever, you are probably pissed off she wouldn;t trade ehr stuff for your food stamp card. Go to King's storage across from Wal-Greens and shop there - there are some sellers there who will buy and trade for your food stamp card.
In the meantime, stop your jaelous crap - you are just pissed you are too poor to shop at the place and you have no rich man to take care of your smelly azz.
To a DUMB customer

Cookeville, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, you are probably pissed off she wouldn;t trade ehr stuff for your food stamp card. Go to King's storage across from Wal-Greens and shop there - there are some sellers there who will buy and trade for your food stamp card.
In the meantime, stop your jaelous crap - you are just pissed you are too poor to shop at the place and you have no rich man to take care of your smelly azz.
Well,STFU,I actually shop there as well and if I know A like I think I do,I dont think she would be too pleased as to what you just said about the food stamps due to the fact that some might think she really trades them for merchandise and I know she definitely wouldn't be pleased with your bad language and the fact that she even has a customer as pathetic as you!!!! Grow Up and Get A Life!!If truth be told,your the one broke and on Food stamps......choke on that Ms.Know it all.....NOT!!!!!!!
To a DUMB customer

Cookeville, TN

#5 Sep 28, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and btw,you also just told on yourself that YOU'RE the one getting food stamps and who you are trading them too....LMFAO...What a Dumb azz as you said yourself,ha...make that the biggest dumb azz of the day you stupid stupid person,yep,I would say the Dumbest Bit$C award goes to you,Again,LMFAO........:)
STFU

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 28, 2012
To a DUMB customer wrote:
<quoted text>Well,STFU,I actually shop there as well and if I know A like I think I do,I dont think she would be too pleased as to what you just said about the food stamps due to the fact that some might think she really trades them for merchandise and I know she definitely wouldn't be pleased with your bad language and the fact that she even has a customer as pathetic as you!!!! Grow Up and Get A Life!!If truth be told,your the one broke and on Food stamps......choke on that Ms.Know it all.....NOT!!!!!!!
What don;t you bytch at the one who started all this shyt! If anyone is dumb enough to think she takes food stamps as my insult to the orginal poster, then they are as niave as you are. LET ME CLARIFY FOR THE PATHETIC WHINERS LIKE YOU: She does not do anything illegal.
'What don;t you grow up and get that stick out of your azz!
STFU

Cookeville, TN

#7 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>Oh and btw,you also just told on yourself that YOU'RE the one getting food stamps and who you are trading them too....LMFAO...What a Dumb azz as you said yourself,ha...make that the biggest dumb azz of the day you stupid stupid person,yep,I would say the Dumbest Bit$C award goes to you,Again,LMFAO........:)
Why don't you take your own advice and stop using bad language? You are pathetic. No, I do not get food stamps nor do I buy them - it is common knowledge it is a rampant plague and I know some Wal-Green employees that see some of the sellers buy sodas and take them across the street and sell them. Why do you think Wal-MArt has 5 limit on boxed sodas?

You just made her lose a good customer. I was holding up for her but you are prob the dumbazz who started this thread to begin with.

Now, go fuck yourself, skank! Take the broom you ride around on & shove it up your azz!
STFU

Cookeville, TN

#8 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>Oh and btw,you also just told on yourself that YOU'RE the one getting food stamps and who you are trading them too....LMFAO...What a Dumb azz as you said yourself,ha...make that the biggest dumb azz of the day you stupid stupid person,yep,I would say the Dumbest Bit$C award goes to you,Again,LMFAO........:)
BTW - I dount she would be not pleased with your language dearie. I am financilaly better set than most (due to honest living) you have no clue what you are talking about loser. I'm sure she appreciates you dissing her customers. Stupid and Bytch award - gee, that is a complimetn from a c*nt like you! You get rhe "Rotten-Crotch Hypocrite" award of the day. I feel sorry for you since you must be a inbred welfare baby. Glad my family tree forks.
Take your own advice and grow up, you nasty hoe! I dount you even have a dollar to wipe your nasty azz!
Satisfied Customer

Cookeville, TN

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Why is it ok for you to use foul language? and then complain about another? I know her very well too and she would be ashamed of you and STFU. However, she is a business woman and as long as a customer is not in her store cursing or acting badly, she would not make them leave. My fmaily has had a business for years and you never insult a sustomer. Doesn't mean have to put up with bad behavior but in this tough economy, not good for business.

Anyone that goes in her shop or knows her would never even think she do the foos stamp card trading- seems you are making it worse for her since "STFU" stated she would not trade it. Don't agree with all STFU stated but I do beleive since you obviously got mad at STFU, you did start the forum.

You are just as bad as STFU - both of you need to be more mature and stop the bickering drama.
STFU

Cookeville, TN

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Whatever, "satisfied customer" - I value your opinion as much as "to a dumb customer" - about as useless as tits on a bull.
Of course, "dumb custoemr" just has sand in her vagina and is so jealous that someone may have more money than their pathetic broke azz. Maybe you can send the skank a douchebag to ease her suffering. It won't help woth all her STDs but I'm sure Tenncare will handle that.
For all I care, "dumb custoemr" can go choke on d*ck,
It is obvious she is the same retard that started this thread. Since "a dumb customer" can't afford the Boutique, I'll make a big purchase using cold hard cash in the biggest c*nt of alltime's honor.
Bon Jovi

Cookeville, TN

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Truth be Told wrote:
Well, she ain;' near as snotty as some of the Wal-Mart workers who thinl they are shit on a stick. And at least she is not chasing TIm BEathard like most of Jtown women,
Maybe if Cindy C had shopped at her place rather than wear all those trashy clothes to work, she would not have gotten in trouble.
Now, don't post anything bad about Ms Zumba. She saved LMAO666 from Tim Beathard and is the town hero.Maybe the Boutique Lady will give ehr a big discount shopping.
Bon Jovi

Cookeville, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2012
She is a gift from the heavens. She is a goddess. Let's all go to the Zumba classes and then do some shopping at the Boutique.
Bon Jovi

Cookeville, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2012
LMAO666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea! We could get zumba attire at the Boutique! That worthlessTim B will be so jealous.
Cool - she can also sell "Team LMAO666". Tim will be green with envy. He is so worthless.
A Little Common Sense

Cookeville, TN

#16 Sep 28, 2012
STFU wrote:
Whatever, "satisfied customer" - I value your opinion as much as "to a dumb customer" - about as useless as tits on a bull.
Of course, "dumb custoemr" just has sand in her vagina and is so jealous that someone may have more money than their pathetic broke azz. Maybe you can send the skank a douchebag to ease her suffering. It won't help woth all her STDs but I'm sure Tenncare will handle that.
For all I care, "dumb custoemr" can go choke on d*ck,
It is obvious she is the same retard that started this thread. Since "a dumb customer" can't afford the Boutique, I'll make a big purchase using cold hard cash in the biggest c*nt of alltime's honor.
WOW,I'm sure the business really vies you as a Wonderful Customer,NOT!!You should be ahamed and talk about language,please grow up and stop calling other people out for something you do yourself??? I'm convinced YOU started this cause your so senseless!! I can tell you are a very uneducated person,you know how,cause you simply cant shut up and let this stupid thing go;;;;) Why get so worked up and mention illegal things repeatedly unless you are doing them yourself.I think you are also the one who she turned down with your illegal stuff and your really showing your true colors by fussing with everyone on here:( This is a good business and this should just stop,please just STOP,Thanks(:
STFU

Cookeville, TN

#17 Sep 29, 2012
A Little Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>WOW,I'm sure the business really vies you as a Wonderful Customer,NOT!!You should be ahamed and talk about language,please grow up and stop calling other people out for something you do yourself??? I'm convinced YOU started this cause your so senseless!! I can tell you are a very uneducated person,you know how,cause you simply cant shut up and let this stupid thing go;;;;) Why get so worked up and mention illegal things repeatedly unless you are doing them yourself.I think you are also the one who she turned down with your illegal stuff and your really showing your true colors by fussing with everyone on here:( This is a good business and this should just stop,please just STOP,Thanks(:
Again, another pathetic loser. I did not start this stupid thread and if anyone believes my "joke" the orgianl poster got mad because she wouldn't trade for food stamps, is a dumb f*ck.
You are way off-base with your judgments but if I am so low-class and ineducated. why worry about what I post?
Ms Church Lady, why don't you bytch at "dumb customer" too for bad language? Keep up your dumbazz opinions and it will only get worse.

Take your holier than thou attitude and shove it where the sun doesn't shine!
STFU

Cookeville, TN

#18 Sep 29, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
I mam reposting this for the ignorant posters that beleive I am suggesting she does stuff like that. What part of to poster Truth be told "you are prob pissed off she wouldn;t trade her stuff for your food stmap card" suggests she does that? Now, it is common knowledge many who do get food stamos sell or trade them. It is not a well-kept secret.

Seems some are more concerned with bytching about so-called accusations of illegal activty (which I did not accuse Boutique Lady of in the first place) than her being called snotty, over-priced merchandise and being kept up by her husband. Kinda makes one wonder if there is some truth in my "joke" since some psoters keep bringing it up.

For the record, I have never seen her do anything like that nor do I do that- my insult was to "tell the truth" and when she first opened, she took cash or debit/credit cards - she did not take personal checks since she did her banking in Crossville (she may now).
What A Joke

Cookeville, TN

#19 Sep 29, 2012
<quoted text>WOW,I'm sure the business really vies you as a Wonderful Customer,NOT!!You should be ahamed and talk about language,please grow up and stop calling other people out for something you do yourself??? I'm convinced YOU started this cause your so senseless!! I can tell you are a very uneducated person,you know how,cause you simply cant shut up and let this stupid thing go;;;;) Why get so worked up and mention illegal things repeatedly unless you are doing them yourself.I think you are also the one who she turned down with your illegal stuff and your really showing your true colors by fussing with everyone on here:( This is a good business and this should just stop,please just STOP,Thanks(:
Are you the owner or did she give you permission to lecture one of the few cusitmers that even visit the store? You called it s good business - it is more like the laughingstock of the town, Rarely see any customers on there when passing by. It is a miracle how she has stayed in business and if it wasn't for her hubby keeping the business afloat, she would have closed up long ago. The woner has more issues to deal with than what is posted on topix - like being more courteous and friendly to the few custimers that wander in her shop.
Tim Beathard

Cookeville, TN

#20 Sep 29, 2012
Duh Duh Duh. It is no secret her store is a front for our affair. I give her a wdld ride all the time in the dressing rooms. I make her moan and groan unlike any other man. She is going to leave her husband and we are going to get married just like Bella and Edward in Twolight. LMAO666 and Bon Jovi is going to be my best men.
I am also her pimp daddy and made her hire one of my other hoes Pamela Rogers. I love it when they model for me and we also invite Melissa Zumba to personally train us in zumba sex moves.
She doesn't like custiemrs coming in since she gets so jealous if I look at any other women besudes her, Pamela and Melissa. What can I say other than she worships the ground I walk on.
Tim Beathard

Cookeville, TN

#22 Sep 29, 2012
The Real Tim Beathard wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop using my name or i will find you, beat you, and leave you on the side of the road Bonjovie! You better back off. I am in with The Famous Ten.I can do anything I want and get away with it.The only woman I want is sitting right beside me. Tell your pal (LMO666) that his wife got really wet watching me stomp him and kick his ribs in. Zumba is for wimps. I do Tae-Bo! When he gets out of the ICU ill be waiting for him to open his mouth again. As for the Boutique, my new girlfriend does shop there. We pay cash.
This is SERIOUS - stop using my name and stealing my hoes. I'm serious - the Famous Ten won't be able to protect you. I ahve a bogger tazar gun than you do. I'll be watching you closely.
Boutique Lady

Cookeville, TN

#23 Sep 29, 2012
Thank you for standing up for me and understanding I could not let you shop at my store anymore since your IQ was too low. I'm sure that is the reason you did not even finish ele school. Also, every time you tried on my clothes, you left stains because of your bad hygeine. The armpit and straddle stains were the worst. That is why I kept giving you free soap as a hint to wash up. My other customers complained about your bad body odor and bad manners. Too, your large behind and saggy breasts stretched my clothes and I could not give the items away.
Thank you for understanding I am selective about my customers and I did not appreciate you trying to sell drugs in my shop. That is just bad for my business. You also failed the credit check and I only let rich individuals in my shop. Too, you are too obese to even be able to fit into my clothes. Only anorexics can look good on my clothes:)

Hugs and Kisses
Boutique Lady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How America Lost the War on Drugs 1 hr Green Hornet 007 96
Edric Linder 2 hr johnson1 5
Pickett Park Going Down 9 hr Forrest Dump 3
Jacob McBride 21 hr markaa22 4
Pissed Mon Harry Pothead 3
Single ladys Sun Chpounder 1
People who take advantage of food stamps (Aug '07) Sun GOVT MULE 215

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance