Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Why would he get fired?
betch ya

Saluda, SC

#3 Oct 22, 2012
He should be...

WAAAYYY over paid !

And then they could hire 2 for the price of one.
local voter

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Grandpa wrote:
Why would he get fired?
he may have caught the wrong person you know how fentress co. works i think he did a good job
local voter

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 24, 2012
betch ya wrote:
He should be...
WAAAYYY over paid !
And then they could hire 2 for the price of one.
it would take 10 gamewardens to catch all the poachers here
local voter 2

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2012
He is doing a good job
betch ya

Saluda, SC

#7 Oct 27, 2012
He does for his fellow state employees first...

State employees are at the tope of list, we commoners are second class folks..
Grandpa

Cookeville, TN

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Who did he catch names please?
tn deer hunter

Gainesboro, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2012
officer lamb is an extremely nice compotent man. i recently met him because some poachers were trying to ruin my deer season. fact is doug stops all the inbread hicks from illegally taking game animals and ruining it for those of us that pay 300 plus every year to hunt ethically. i dont care who you are, if u poach doug will squash u like a roach. i would love to go poacher spotlighting sometime, maybe being on the buisness end would change some minds. thanks OFFICER Lamb keep up the good work!
shack

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 13, 2012
No he hasnt been fired although Im sure all you redneck poachers would love that. Doug Lamb is a savior to landowners across this county that are fed up with all of you unethical "hunting" hicks. As for pay, a warden starts out around $30,000 a year, thats with a 4 year degree. That is hardly a high paying job, well it may be to a uneducated ignorant hick that doesnt try to further themselves but I assure that is not high pay.
As a side note to this thread, landowners you CAN ACT to take actions against these poachers. You can take a warrant out on them yourself at the county clerk and the warden will serve it. You dont have to wait for the warden to catch them, gather your evidence and prosecute them yourself.
betch ya

Saluda, SC

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Well... lets see...Both of you two turds, have called locals "redneck poachers" "inbread hicks" uneducated ignorant hick"

You both have decide to pronounce your ability to proclaim AYONE other than yourselves, and Lamb, unethical...
But you BOTH dont understand what the meaning of ETHICS truly is...

If Lamb could bust a local native, and/or a state employee, who would he bust ?

You two dingleberries are most certainly NOT NATIVE....

And "duhmas" look on the states Tngov wewbsite it tells EVERY state employees salary..

Doug Lamb makes over $50,000 a year "duhmas"
tn deer hunter

Gainesboro, TN

#12 Nov 14, 2012
obviously ur too poor to afford a tag or u just cant hunt. either way find a new hobby because if u cant do something right dont do it at all. and yes i was born and raised in fentress went to yai and i abide by the laws. anyone who does not is a criminal.
hood

Clemmons, NC

#13 Nov 27, 2012
tn deer hunter wrote:
obviously ur too poor to afford a tag or u just cant hunt. either way find a new hobby because if u cant do something right dont do it at all. and yes i was born and raised in fentress went to yai and i abide by the laws. anyone who does not is a criminal.
What does it matter what time of day you kill it as long as you get the meat.
hood

Clemmons, NC

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Deer are deer noone owns them so if your gonna get mad cause poachers kill your deer get over it cause its gonna happen maybe you will catch them and maybe you wont so go ahead and call people "redneck hicks" cause they will surprise you when they kill your monsters and then you might think that they are pretty smart when you don't catch them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unpopular Opinion: Women shouldn't be preachers. 5 hr johnson1 35
Driving drunk 8 hr Oldschool 1
Biker bar?? 17 hr Eye on you 2
Leash law (Jun '10) 18 hr Green Hornet 007 24
Oliver Stone Says Banksters “Enabled” Hitler a... (Jan '10) Tue BLDG SEVEN 7
who is new D J Tue nunrr5 7
Goose knew what Chuckie was doing Tue Chuckles 68

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance