First Prev
of 8
Next Last
A Patriot

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2018
Did the children of Fentress County allow themselves to be politicized or are they raised better than that? I don't have children in this school system, nor friends with kids. So I was curious.
victor

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Mar 19, 2018
Are you the kind of patriot that will stand up for the U. S. Constitution or more involved in your side of the fence?
A Patriot

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 19, 2018
The Constitution was written with my families blood. I will defend it untill the day I die defending it.
victor

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Mar 22, 2018
The right to peaceful protest is part of that Constitution you will defend. Have you ever protested anything? I was part of a protest at work that pointed out an injustice for workers. I had to put my job on the line as simply protesting made myself and others subject to dismissal. The bosses gave in, but it could have went the other way. When it comes down to the nut cutting, you will know what it feels like to have skin in the game. I salute the students that walked out. Before we got that Constitution our ancestors had to protest against England and the injustice being placed upon us. At the same time there were what was called Tories whom sided with England, or were afraid to protest. Killing kids at school is wrong. At least some kids in Fentress have balls.
get real

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2018
victor wrote:
The right to peaceful protest is part of that Constitution you will defend. Have you ever protested anything? I was part of a protest at work that pointed out an injustice for workers. I had to put my job on the line as simply protesting made myself and others subject to dismissal. The bosses gave in, but it could have went the other way. When it comes down to the nut cutting, you will know what it feels like to have skin in the game. I salute the students that walked out. Before we got that Constitution our ancestors had to protest against England and the injustice being placed upon us. At the same time there were what was called Tories whom sided with England, or were afraid to protest. Killing kids at school is wrong. At least some kids in Fentress have balls.
You basically posted to try and make yourself look distinguished. Nobody cares about your protesting work, if you don't like it find something else.
NO ONE thinks kiling is right except violent criminals. skipping class did absolutely nothing. H377 some of the kids didn't even know what the walk out was about. They were on the news saying it had something to do with lgbt, antidrugs and some didn't even care, they just wanted to skip class even if it were for only awhile.

Quit with the liberal BS whiney feel gooey crap and act like an adult. A twisted mind went off the deep end. You want to protest, protest the system that let him slip through its fingers.....more than once! If you think a violent criminal gives a flying rat turd about these lame protest, you are a sad individual.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 22, 2018
get real wrote:
<quoted text>

You basically posted to try and make yourself look distinguished. Nobody cares about your protesting work, if you don't like it find something else.
NO ONE thinks kiling is right except violent criminals. skipping class did absolutely nothing. H377 some of the kids didn't even know what the walk out was about. They were on the news saying it had something to do with lgbt, antidrugs and some didn't even care, they just wanted to skip class even if it were for only awhile.

Quit with the liberal BS whiney feel gooey crap and act like an adult. A twisted mind went off the deep end. You want to protest, protest the system that let him slip through its fingers.....more than once! If you think a violent criminal gives a flying rat turd about these lame protest, you are a sad individual.
Wow!! You did get real..
victor

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2018
get real wrote:
<quoted text>

Isn't it amazing. Even you have the right to protest my post. See how it works. Kids around the country are protesting this coming Saturday, and that is not a school day. Politicians will notice eventually. You were either not born, or you slept through the sixties when protests brought an end to a war. Either the kids will be successful, or they won't. Good Day.
get real

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2018
victor wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it amazing. Even you have the right to protest my post. See how it works. Kids around the country are protesting this coming Saturday, and that is not a school day. Politicians will notice eventually. You were either not born, or you slept through the sixties when protests brought an end to a war. Either the kids will be successful, or they won't. Good Day.
Again I ask protesting WHAT? Do they even know? I have nothing against a protest as long as it is aimed in the correct direction. These "protests" you are writing of have absolutely nothing to do with what happened. These protest are made up by libtards that dont have a clue. Protesting against a gun makes about as much sense as protesting against chevrolet because a drunk driver caused a death!!!!!

I have 0 respect for any libtard that feels using children for their twisted agenda is okay.
victor

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Mar 23, 2018
The AR-15 just may be too good at what it was intended to do. Excellent accuracy and large ammo capacity goes with quick magazine changes to make it an excellent weapon for killing people. It was the Parkland shooter that got this thing going. His background was not checked evidently, but I'm not sure about that. It was probably the kill number that also cranked the young people up. I guess they are upset that almost anyone can get their hands on such an efficient gun.
get real

Gastonia, NC

#10 Mar 23, 2018
victor wrote:
The AR-15 just may be too good at what it was intended to do. Excellent accuracy and large ammo capacity goes with quick magazine changes to make it an excellent weapon for killing people. It was the Parkland shooter that got this thing going. His background was not checked evidently, but I'm not sure about that. It was probably the kill number that also cranked the young people up. I guess they are upset that almost anyone can get their hands on such an efficient gun.
To good at what it does? Should a car that drives straight not be on the road?
The gun is a great tool for killing coyetes, pig and other such varmit, sometimes that capacity is needed. In all honesty this is here nor there for the topic at hand. What should be protested is the ignorance of the very system that allowed this to happen.
I will state it again, go after the real/correct/only issue here, the violent mutt and the system that turned their heads. This "violent criminal" had a record, had even been documented about holding a gun to anothers head previously.
Instead of addressing the actual issue libtards choose to use this horroible act to push their agenda....SHAME ON THEM!!!
The kids are upset right along with every other american that has a heart. the difference between some is that they're letting twisted liberals brainwash them into submissive drooling drolls.

Protest all day long 24-7 just have enough brain power to protest the actual crime!
victor

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2018
I don't expect things to change, even though the killings seem to repeat themselves. If Sandy Hook, Parkland, and Los Vegas didn't mobilize Americans, we are doomed to see it repeated. The blood-bath will continue. I am, as you say, pushing an agenda. That agenda is life. I am tired of hearing the same story repeated on the news. It seems there are too many gun-owners out there that are just one bad day from having their name and kill number on TV. Much of what you say is true. It is too bad you can't communicate without the usual conservative slurs. It is the innocent people that follow shooting sports that will be blamed for much of this violence and that is unfortunate. We should be hearing from the shooting sports followers who should be out front on this discussion. You and people like you should be screaming for background checks and the end of gun shows. I don't expect that to change either.

“Fully Conservative”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12 Mar 23, 2018
victor wrote:
I don't expect things to change, even though the killings seem to repeat themselves. If Sandy Hook, Parkland, and Los Vegas didn't mobilize Americans, we are doomed to see it repeated. The blood-bath will continue. I am, as you say, pushing an agenda. That agenda is life. I am tired of hearing the same story repeated on the news. It seems there are too many gun-owners out there that are just one bad day from having their name and kill number on TV. Much of what you say is true. It is too bad you can't communicate without the usual conservative slurs. It is the innocent people that follow shooting sports that will be blamed for much of this violence and that is unfortunate. We should be hearing from the shooting sports followers who should be out front on this discussion. You and people like you should be screaming for background checks and the end of gun shows. I don't expect that to change either.
Obed

Cookeville, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2018
victor wrote:
School system failed, Sheriff's Office failed (39 times), Parents failed, FBI failed (2 times) and you ignorant heathens are blaming an inanimate object. There is America's real problem.

And last week at Parkland, a cop there to protect the kids was found asleep in a patrol car.

But please continue to look insane and harp about guns.
Obed

Cookeville, TN

#14 Mar 23, 2018
get real wrote:
<quoted text>

Again I ask protesting WHAT? Do they even know? I have nothing against a protest as long as it is aimed in the correct direction. These "protests" you are writing of have absolutely nothing to do with what happened. These protest are made up by libtards that dont have a clue. Protesting against a gun makes about as much sense as protesting against chevrolet because a drunk driver caused a death!!!!!

I have 0 respect for any libtard that feels using children for their twisted agenda is okay.
It's all about banning guns. democrats have never cared about saving human life.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#15 Mar 23, 2018
Obed wrote:
<quoted text>

It's all about banning guns. democrats have never cared about saving human life.
You are totally correct..
victor

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Mar 24, 2018
All of my guns are registered. Are yours?
get real

United States

#17 Mar 24, 2018
victor wrote:
All of my guns are registered. Are yours?
YES. With that written, do you think the next piece of trash killer(violent mutt) cares. Do you think he/she will register before they do the deed?
victor

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Mar 24, 2018
The Las Vegas shooter killed over 50 with over 500 casualties. As far as I know all of his weapons were legal. Are we as helpless as those concert-goers in Vegas? Is there nothing we can do to prevent it? If a people ever had the right to scream bloody murder, it was Vegas.
get real

United States

#19 Mar 24, 2018
victor wrote:
The Las Vegas shooter killed over 50 with over 500 casualties. As far as I know all of his weapons were legal. Are we as helpless as those concert-goers in Vegas? Is there nothing we can do to prevent it? If a people ever had the right to scream bloody murder, it was Vegas.
Do a search, he could have been stopped. The system you're your holding so tight let us down. libtards let the country down, just like always. Did you know he had explosives, enough to take out a quarter of the city? imagine how many would have died if he went another route???

Once again, I'll ask the same question, why aren't you using your energy to address the real issue? Do you like violent criminals? Do you like a system that is not upheld so it can put blinders on the people?

Your typical liberalism is keeping you from answering real questions. Your liberal agenda makes you scream BS while never addressing the actual problem. I've asked a few questions that would help all to understand yet you avoid, hmmm...why? Hating something is normal but hiding behind a tragedy is ignorant and shamefull.

Make another post about your hate for guns and legal owners,.,.,.,...it is expected.
victor

Westmoreland, TN

#20 Mar 24, 2018
get real wrote:
<quoted text>

Do a search, he could have been stopped. The system you're your holding so tight let us down. libtards let the country down, just like always. Did you know he had explosives, enough to take out a quarter of the city? imagine how many would have died if he went another route???

Once again, I'll ask the same question, why aren't you using your energy to address the real issue? Do you like violent criminals? Do you like a system that is not upheld so it can put blinders on the people?

Your typical liberalism is keeping you from answering real questions. Your liberal agenda makes you scream BS while never addressing the actual problem. I've asked a few questions that would help all to understand yet you avoid, hmmm...why? Hating something is normal but hiding behind a tragedy is ignorant and shamefull.

Make another post about your hate for guns and legal owners,.,.,.,...it is expected.
So what is the real issue? Why don't you answer those questions for me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 21 min Lincoln 57
fentress county fake news 1 hr Alec Baldwin 12
Blue hair female 3 hr John allman 5
Robbie Gail freels 3 hr myopinion 2
Down their throats 4 hr republiCON termin... 13
Hillary has her Security Clearance yanked. 22 hr Mechanic_45 21
Movie... the violentdemocrats 23 hr chill 16

Jamestown Jobs

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages