Life In The Obama Nation and How To Live Under It

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Roudy

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 1, 2012
 
The Obama Nation is now a fact of American life.We can argue until the cows come home which values are best but that won`t change anything. Instead I believe as some of my friends that we have to learn ways to effectively resist it and counter the the programs that the liberals are attempting to ram down our throats. By effective I mean legal and peaceful, by all means do violate the law, because if you do that gives them a tool to use against you.

We have a thread running in Yuba City, the Obama Nation. It has some ideas on it how to counter the democrats and their power grab. This article also gives some points on what is being done to resit liberal take over and domination of our economy and lives.

http://echo3.bluehornet.com/ct/10461415:13911...

On the Obama Thread a good strong conservative in KS, Mo has posted a list of businesses that are predominately democrat or republican. One way to resist the liberal is to use the power of the consumer in what is left of the free market.Shop conservative when possible, vote only for conservatives in any election, regardless of what post. Remember little democrat politicians grow up and become big Washington Democrats.Stop them at the Dog Catcher level. we invite you to read and join the discussion on the Obama Nation. We have had attempts by liberals to stifle us but they lack the facts and motivation drive us off.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/yuba-city-ca/...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 2, 2012
 
History shows that peaceful non-compliance has been effective in many situations.
Roudy

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 3, 2012
 
Pelosi`s push to force this hospital to perform abortions is just one more brick in the Obama Nation.

http://echo3.bluehornet.com/ct/10475654:13918...
Rebel Buck

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 3, 2012
 
I think more television spots explaining legitimate rape and how rapevis a blessing if the woman gets pregnant would work wonders in electing more conservatives.
Maybe more how women do not have the right to make their own healthcare decisions.
And of course how marriage is only between one man and on woman.
All great ways to build your conservative base.
;-)
Roudy

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 3, 2012
 
dollop wrote:
History shows that peaceful non-compliance has been effective in many situations.
It is the only way today.Trying to secede will not work, because the Federal Government already has the power to crush such a movement. It will be more effective to use the tools available and do it legal. Just like the friend I have here who found out his parents who have been dead 30 years voted in Ohio. It is being investigated and the family knows that it is not going to effect the outcome of the election or be connected to Obama ,but if they can nail the election official who did it or parties involved they can be prosecuted.

Another method is several of my friends are researching to find which business contributed to the democrats and when we that information we will post it and send it on line to others, pass it on and avoid doing business with democrat contributors.We can argue until the cows come home about what Obama is doing, we know that already. The time now is to start at the grassroots level and hit the pocketbooks of his supporters any way we can.One way is a boycott of their business and don`t employ an Oboma supporter if you can avoid it.Why hire somebody to work for you that is goijng to stab yiou in the back when you can get an employee that won`t. lot of people looking for work these days. I do not do any business with any contractors I know to be supportive of democrats or use any services provided by known democrats. This will not apply with large companies who are forced to hire according to government guidelines but it will in small business and customers. You can purchase from who ever you want too, eat where you choose and drive what ever car you choose. I will never buy another GM or Chrysler product.Those are just some legal ways to resist.
Rebel Buck

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 3, 2012
 
Eat mor chik fil a.....but not on sunday!
LMAO

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Rebel Buck wrote:
Eat mor chik fil a.....but not on sunday!!@#$%^&*
Try it,you may like it..
Roudy

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 4, 2012
 
Here is the lastest from the heart and mind of the New Obama Nation. Say it won`t happen in Tennessee or Fentress county. Want to bet?

The cost of health care is going up Way up. Welcome to the Obama Nation, this is what it has to offer you.

http://echo3.bluehornet.com/ct/10486505:13923...
Roudy

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 5, 2012
 
Here is the latest action from the land of the liberals and the heart and mind of the Obama Nation. It seems progress here is defined as limiting nudity to parades and special occasions. This from the city that gave you Pelosi and millions to the Obama campaign.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22433...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 5, 2012
 
Rebel Buck wrote:
Eat mor chik fil a.....but not on sunday!
LMAO
I had Chik-fil-A last weekend. It was delicious as usual and crowded as usual. LOL!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 5, 2012
 
Roudy wrote:
<quoted text>It is the only way today.Trying to secede will not work, because the Federal Government already has the power to crush such a movement. It will be more effective to use the tools available and do it legal. Just like the friend I have here who found out his parents who have been dead 30 years voted in Ohio. It is being investigated and the family knows that it is not going to effect the outcome of the election or be connected to Obama ,but if they can nail the election official who did it or parties involved they can be prosecuted.
Another method is several of my friends are researching to find which business contributed to the democrats and when we that information we will post it and send it on line to others, pass it on and avoid doing business with democrat contributors.We can argue until the cows come home about what Obama is doing, we know that already. The time now is to start at the grassroots level and hit the pocketbooks of his supporters any way we can.One way is a boycott of their business and don`t employ an Oboma supporter if you can avoid it.Why hire somebody to work for you that is goijng to stab yiou in the back when you can get an employee that won`t. lot of people looking for work these days. I do not do any business with any contractors I know to be supportive of democrats or use any services provided by known democrats. This will not apply with large companies who are forced to hire according to government guidelines but it will in small business and customers. You can purchase from who ever you want too, eat where you choose and drive what ever car you choose. I will never buy another GM or Chrysler product.Those are just some legal ways to resist.
Well it depends on government being cooperative or belligerent. We could be left with no choice. World History is a testament to that.
Roudy

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 8, 2012
 
Life goes on here in the land of the liberals and the heart of the Obama Nation. Intellectual activity is soring, here are some of the latest enlightened courses being offered and funded with tax dollars.

http://echo3.bluehornet.com/ct/10525810:13952...

“My pages don't stick”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 8, 2012
 
Rebel Buck wrote:
Maybe more how women do not have the right to make their own healthcare decisions.

All great ways to build your conservative base.
;-)
Oh, I can do that without a tv spot:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jamestown-tn/...

“My pages don't stick”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 8, 2012
 
Rebel Buck wrote:
And of course how marriage is only between one man and on woman.

;-)
Why don't you try showing what society has to gain by it, fairy-tail...
Rebel Buck

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 8, 2012
 
Hmmm.....8 years of Republican rule got us a recession.... 4 years of Democratic rule has got us back on the road to prosperity.....
Rebel Buck

Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 8, 2012
 
I have starbucks everyday...including sundays!
dollop wrote:
<quoted text>
I had Chik-fil-A last weekend. It was delicious as usual and crowded as usual. LOL!
Roudy

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 8, 2012
 
Mechanic_45 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you try showing what society has to gain by it, fairy-tail...
Are you kidding. He is trying to figure out what to do about the Klingons. That is an important study according to the demorats.
Rebel Buck

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL....arent klingons like taliban???
I bet it helped the Democratic administration kill the man responsible for the worst terrorist attack on our nations soil.....
You know the one that happened under Republican rule of washington....on 9/11.... the one that Republicans said wasn't worth going after one man.....yeah...remember?.....9 /11.... Republican rule of Washington created 2 wars in 2 nations and after 7 years still couldnt find the man responsible for 9/11..... yeah...you remember now???
The same Republican rule that brought us the worst recession since the great depression!!!
Roudy

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 23, 2012
 
If people are so happy and content inthe liberal run states with their gun laws ,why are they rushing from California to Nevada to buy guns?

http://www.sfgate.com/nation/article/Gun-sale...

Could it be they feel oppressed with the Hippie sandals on their back and the liberal paw in their pocketbook?Maybe they don`t believe they can trust the liberal dominated government , elected by the welfare class in Oakland and LA to protect them from the denizens of Oakland and South Sacramento.Yes people in this liberal kingdom and flocking to Nevada to buy guns. Others are taking their business and money and heading to Texas.
Rebel Buck

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 25, 2012
 
You know that the same ignorant BS your spouting gave rise to the nazi party in germany and led to the jewish Holocaust
You are pitifully ignorant if you believe this nations woes are because of the disabled...elderly...poor.
I for one will not sit idle while you conjure up such obscenity......
Roudy wrote:
If people are so happy and content inthe liberal run states with their gun laws ,why are they rushing from California to Nevada to buy guns?
http://www.sfgate.com/nation/article/Gun-sale...
Could it be they feel oppressed with the Hippie sandals on their back and the liberal paw in their pocketbook?Maybe they don`t believe they can trust the liberal dominated government , elected by the welfare class in Oakland and LA to protect them from the denizens of Oakland and South Sacramento.Yes people in this liberal kingdom and flocking to Nevada to buy guns. Others are taking their business and money and heading to Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Jamestown Forum right now

Search the Jamestown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Vote TR In as sheriff, just for kids? 2 hr why 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr WTSenior 138,382
Local election thoughts 4 hr Truth teller 33
Our Sheriff,His Wife and His "Female Friend" 4 hr secret 55
Paul Crouch for Judge 4 hr taxpayer 109
disgusted with DHS 5 hr family 3
Who do you support for Sheriff in 2014? 11 hr Info lady 610
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jamestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jamestown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jamestown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••