Abby

Columbia, SC

#24 Apr 15, 2010
So when are you coming?
amen

Saluda, SC

#25 Apr 15, 2010
None of the Above wrote:
Bolt Thrower is the hottest man in Jamestown.
hell ya he is...and that older sexy lookin' ford lightnin he drives arund! the one thats lowered in red with white racin stripes...talk about hottttt he looks so good init
Renee NayNay

Columbia, SC

#26 Apr 15, 2010
The best would be Andy Byrd he is my baby and knows what a woman wants in every dept.
queenb

Cosby, TN

#27 Apr 15, 2010
I would agree on bt as he already has one foot in Hell and the other heading that way.Must be pretty hot!
omg_theoriginalo ne

Jamestown, TN

#28 Apr 16, 2010
rockfordmofos wrote:
I'm not from Jamestown, nor do i know any of these people.
but I looked at the results and saw that Rockford was the underdog... WTF? His name is ROCKFORD, muthafukas. it screams badass!
His nicknames could be (and probably are):
Rock, The Rock, Rockie, Balboa, RockFace.
I would probably make people call me "Rockin' Cockin' Rockyourfaceoff Cockford"! It has a ring to it.
you, sir, are amazing.
Sexymama

Jamestown, TN

#29 Apr 17, 2010
Definately its Troy Harris. I'd let him stick his Troy-Bilt peter up my little fun chute anytime.
good grief

Cookeville, TN

#30 Apr 17, 2010
If that is the only choices this town is in deep doodoo.
ThinLizzy

Grimsley, TN

#31 Apr 17, 2010
I NOMINATE STEPHANIE PETE CRABTREE! She is the absolute most spectacular, magnificent, beautiful, sexy, wonderful, loving, sweet...did I saw sweet man in Jamestown!
Ashley

Columbia, SC

#32 Apr 17, 2010
Does anyone know the man that is leading in this poll?
concer person

Jamestown, TN

#33 Apr 17, 2010
daniel tony hot in my book i jump on him any dam time.
meth head

Cookeville, TN

#34 Apr 17, 2010
BEAN
not

Cookeville, TN

#35 Apr 17, 2010
None of the Above wrote:
Bolt Thrower is the hottest man in Jamestown.
stfu mistress hophelia! i'm glad you got your corset f**ked up over at wooly bully's and had to have your skinhead boyfriend hold the chick down so you could pound her. justin says he wants some scat panties from u btw.

Thermonuclear Jackhammer

“That Guy Who Made Fun Of You”

Since: Feb 09

Johnson City, TN

#36 Apr 17, 2010
not wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu mistress hophelia! i'm glad you got your corset f**ked up over at wooly bully's and had to have your skinhead boyfriend hold the chick down so you could pound her. justin says he wants some scat panties from u btw.
Education was a difficult process for you in life wasn't it?
BlowjobBetty

Jamestown, TN

#37 Apr 18, 2010
Definately its JAMES OWENS from the pole. I"d dial 911 just to make him COME over here anyday.
Chelsea

Columbia, SC

#38 Apr 18, 2010
BlowjobBetty wrote:
Definately its JAMES OWENS from the pole. I"d dial 911 just to make him COME over here anyday.
LOL. Right on.
NONE OF THE ABOVE

Cookeville, TN

#39 Apr 18, 2010
Bolt Thrower
NONE OF THE ABOVE

Cookeville, TN

#40 Apr 18, 2010
not wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now darling. If you think I am the mistress then your problems are even more severe than I suspected. By the way sweetie, your hair is not a very becoming shade of red. I see you still have not found out BT's real name as you are still calling him Justin. Unlike you, Bolt is a real man but is interested in women only so give it up.
lady gaga

Cookeville, TN

#41 Apr 18, 2010
I see you are still corking hophelia, Justin. How are those threesomes going these days. Call me darling and we can go to forbidden. I will pick you up there in J-Town in my pink Mercedes. Holla at me you sexy thang. Love you my darling Justin. I'll remember to bring the baby oil this time. Hugs and kisses!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Dean Anderson Book (May '13) 21 min Old friend 135
Worst York football Coach ever? 1 hr johnson1 10
who is the sexiest hair stylist in Jamestown ? 3 hr Old friend 3
Gastroparesis 3 hr Old friend 3
Where To Buy Minnows ? 4 hr Old friend 2
Anybody believe in Predestination ? (Jul '13) Aug 27 Stray- Dog 107
Looking for Aug 27 Old friend 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance