Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,583

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7398 May 4, 2013
fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously a nobody outside of topix. You spend all day everyday on here arguing with people. You're a real piece of work sassy. Lol!
At least, I'm not an arrogant Bully, like you!

Location hidden

#7399 May 4, 2013
Black Hills wrote:
<quoted text>you better watch out she might beat you up.
I don't figure that it would be hard to do. Anybody that's scared to even tell who they really are , is about as scared as anybody can get.

Location hidden

#7400 May 4, 2013
Black Hills wrote:
<quoted text>you better watch out she might beat you up.
You know, as badly as I hate to adnit it, they were right about you all along!
Marco the atheist

Nunspeet, Netherlands

#7401 May 4, 2013
Are you another cult member on drugs??? I hope you are not that stupid.
Black Hills

Germany

#7402 May 4, 2013
she weighs in at about 490.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

#7403 May 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>You know, as badly as I hate to adnit it, they were right about you all along!
You have made 4,100 comments on Topix and have not said anything intelligent.Thats enough DUDE!!!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7404 May 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's 789 thousand.
Lived not libed.I got to stay away from that wine bucket.
LOL Love it.

Being a non-drinker, I think I'll stay with the soap approach, but as they say in the old country, "Whatever floats your boat."

:-)
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#7405 May 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a Right-Wing Conservative Propaganda Website.
Apologies, thought it said Politico, a well known left wing propaganda machine.
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#7406 May 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe that immunization from common viral diseases is an illusion.
Where have I said this? Put the post # in here and quote it for all to see.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7407 May 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real piece of work.Calling this person a terrorist is insanity at it's finest.
But it really looks as if this is where this country is going.If you do not go along with the agenda(in other words what creates profits and power for the top dogs ) you will be put on a terror list, as our returning vets have been or called crazy or threatened.
You are indeed a piece of work.Are you part of this new crime sydicate?
Actually one of the founding fathers wanted to put medical on the freedom list because he talked about this very thing you are displaying right now. Shame on you.It appears you would prefer the USSA.
Thank you, Hey. This was pleasantly unexpected. <Grin>

Now on to the business at hand.

Actually, in the past 4 years I have been classified as a potential homegrown terrorist, along with quite a number of others in the same situation. It is either because I have had weapons training, or because I swore to protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, or perhaps it's both.

Nuggin argues against arguments I've not raised, and calls me names for opinions I've not expressed, and to top it all off says this?
Nuggin wrote:
We do not live in a society that tolerates people like you killing citizens. If you were to pick up a gun and start shooting into a crowd, you would find out very quickly where your liberty ends.
Though I am proficient in the use of firearms {various types and calibers} I must say that this statement is wildly inappropriate, much like shouting "Fire!" in a crowded building {Nuggin's own example}, but I'm the "terrorist"?

I'll answer that charge, directly and clearly. If standing for the Constitution is terrorism, if standing for every individual's right to speak their mind regardless of whether I agree or not is terrorism, and if being a Patriot is terrorism; then I must be, by definition, a terrorist in the fine tradition of G. Washington, T. Jefferson, J. Hancock, B. Franklin, and my favorite John Addams because the tyranny they opposed called them the same thing.

I, and my brothers and sisters in arms, thank you for how you continue to honor us and our sacrifice of 58,000 men and women based on the "Gulf of Tonkin" lie, Nuggin. Were your parents the ones holding the signs that said, "Welcome Home Baby Killers", the ones that would spit in our faces if we dared wear our uniforms in public, or were they the ones sitting behind the desk delighting in our struggle to find employment? I must say, they've raised you very well in their own traditions.

As yesterday was the anniversary of the Kent State Shootings I thought I might point out that the National Guard was not under the control of the President in 1970, but under the direct control of local civilian authorities {this changed after Katrina when the Democrats proved too inept to handle such authority}. The Mayor, Leroy Satrom { http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeRoy_Satrom }, a Democrat, and the governor Jim Rhodes, a Republican/RINO { http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Rhodes } were the ones responsible for the shootings, not Nixon as pop culture would lead us to believe. Actually Satrom was the one that requested the governor to deploy the National guard {a violation of posse comitatus in my opinion}. Though I don't hold Republicans blameless, isn't it odd how Democrats seem to be at the heart of so many things we look back on in shame?

Just reflecting a bit here, no wonder Nuggin is so angry all the time. Look at the history he has to apologize for {am I speaking of apologetics, or the seeking of forgiveness?}. If my conscience were this cluttered, I'd be a little p!ssed off too. <Smile>
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7408 May 5, 2013
NBC is at it again. Creative editing can accomplish so much. Watch both videos, and make a note about what you think Joe Biden is talking about. Very telling indeed.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

So Nuggin, is this one of those sources you acclaim? Works for me. LOL
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7409 May 5, 2013
Oh my, here I am, back again. I believe Nuggin said to me something about welcome to America, and Freedom. Is this the "Freedom" you meant, Nuggin?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Now this has nothing to do with immunization/vaccination, but it does speak to what this culture has become and the question of Terrorism {which this is, make no mistake}. It seems this is what Nuggin seeks for us all; complete slavery to an agenda made legal illegally, but to ignore the Constitution which is in place to protect our freedoms, not grant them, enumerate them, or limit them.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#7410 May 5, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
Nuggin argues against arguments I've not raised
No, like more Conservatives you never "raise" an argument, you merely imply it.

It's like when FoxNews (doesn't) report "Is Obama secretly eating aborted fetuses to stay young?"

They aren't saying it does. They are ASKING if he does.

You aren't saying you want to endanger the public. You are merely saying that you should have the right to engage in activity that endangers the public.

Two (not really) totally different things.

Valley Village, CA

#7411 May 5, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
NBC is at it again. Creative editing can accomplish so much. Watch both videos, and make a note about what you think Joe Biden is talking about. Very telling indeed.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
So Nuggin, is this one of those sources you acclaim? Works for me. LOL
First of all, what does any of this have to do with vaccines?

Second of all, they aren't selectively editing Biden to change what he's saying. They are falsely claiming the quote was about whatever they are promo-ing next. It's still dishonest, but not NEARLY as dishonest as what FoxNews did with the Obama "you didn't build that" non-edit.
yep

Los Angeles, CA

#7412 May 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
You aren't getting immunized to protect you. You are getting immunized to protect _EVERYONE ELSE_.
Pay attention folks. You aren't living for you anymore..... you are living for others. Hello collectivism!

Valley Village, CA

#7413 May 5, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention folks. You aren't living for you anymore..... you are living for others. Hello collectivism!
Do you drive on the street or on the sidewalk?

Do you want other drivers to drive on the street or on the sidewalk?

Hello, collectivism.

If you don't want to be a part of a functioning society, more to Syria.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7414 May 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Some People should not be allowed to access to the Internet. They only read Conspiracy Websites and they actually believe whatever BS that website says. They simply have no ability to reason anything out as being true or false, even when it makes no sense, whatsoever! As long as it agrees with their pre-formed opinion, they never question it and they disregard anything that doesn't agree with their pre-formed opinion. It's the height of arrogant thinking and they revel in it!
The really sad part is, if you ask these People what day it is, they're so mindless, they could barely tell you, yet they think they know it all...which makes them delusional, on top of everything else that's wrong with them!
Conspiracy? What a idiot.
Come on fool tell us where Taylor came from,then where he went back to work for, and then came back to regulate his buddies.Where did Vilsac come from? Tell us .If I'm wrong here give us the correct info.Com e on prove me wrong.
Now besides picking where we should get our news from,and what to think, you think you maybe ought to decide who is allowed on the internet.
Come on explain the NDAA and the loss of rights that Obama signed when the liar said he woudn't like all his other lies and I'm not to say anything on this either.
IS THE NDAA A BIG CONSPIRACY?

fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#7415 May 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Conspiracy? What a idiot.
Come on fool tell us where Taylor came from,then where he went back to work for, and then came back to regulate his buddies.Where did Vilsac come from? Tell us .If I'm wrong here give us the correct info.Com e on prove me wrong.
Now besides picking where we should get our news from,and what to think, you think you maybe ought to decide who is allowed on the internet.
Come on explain the NDAA and the loss of rights that Obama signed when the liar said he woudn't like all his other lies and I'm not to say anything on this either.
IS THE NDAA A BIG CONSPIRACY?
Topix needs to start a state wide thread just for SexySassySenior. The he/she can sit in there and talk nonsense all day and night without bothering anybody.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7416 May 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like more Conservatives you never "raise" an argument, you merely imply it.
Lots of implying going on, but I'm not the one doing it.
Nuggin wrote:
Second of all, they aren't selectively editing Biden to change what he's saying. They are falsely claiming the quote was about whatever they are promo-ing next. It's still dishonest, but not NEARLY as dishonest as what FoxNews did with the Obama "you didn't build that" non-edit.
A misleading Fox "non-edit"? That's a good one.
This speaks, as I believe I have already pointed out, to those "sources" you and others seem to claim as being the equivalent of "Gospel Truth". Those you would want us following blindly, while some of us refuse.

Perhaps when you look in a mirror you see someone who needs the almighty government telling them where to walk, what to eat, when to breathe, and controlling everything you do for the "collective" good. If so, God bless you and keep you ... very far from me. <smile>

You spout against "conservatives", yet your own intellectual cowardice shines like a beacon in the Liberal Hall of Infamy. Why do you avoid any issue I raise, and transplant your own delusions in its place? Put simply, you would have to admit that you are wrong, not just from time to time, but on each and every point.

Maybe in time you'll mature enough to see the illusions you've bought into for what they are, or become proficient enough to argue more effectively without having to change what people say to do so. Sadly, right now all you are is tedious and more than a little boring as you've already said just about everything your mind can conceive of with your rather limited experience and knowledge base. In fact that happened weeks ago, but I've been trying to be courteous {you should look that word up sometime as you seem to lack any vestige or semblance of it}.

Though inclined, I've decided not to unfavorably compare your intellectual capacity with that of fecal matter, though the temptation is strong.

Have a nice day, Nuggin.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7417 May 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you drive on the street or on the sidewalk?
Do you want other drivers to drive on the street or on the sidewalk?
Hello, collectivism.
If you don't want to be a part of a functioning society, more to Syria.
I am begining to believe you are related to the Topix Queen.You both sound so dictatorial.
It's the Fox Fake News and the Teapubs don't you know.Ask SSS she knows everything and when she don't she'll throw out that conspiracy word and reality just vanishes and she becomes correct.Or just say it came from Fake Fox and then she thinks she gets a free pass somehow.So come on let's pull a SSS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
friends with benefits (Apr '09) 3 hr Julia 36
Truth, Finally. Obama is a Marxist-Muslim (Aug '12) 5 hr dollop 182
Tennessee Teachers & Red Commie "Common Core Ed... (Jul '13) 6 hr dollop 33
what does everyone think of the Little Caesars ... (Apr '13) 13 hr Jordon 22
Average IQ of Countries (May '12) 16 hr dollop 3
U.S. Soldiers vs Banksters 20 hr dollop 4
Pro-China Governor Double Crosses Idaho (Jan '11) 21 hr dollop 22
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jamestown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jamestown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Browns Overcome Late INTs to Stun ATL
Bleacher Report 3:25 PM
With Running Game Rolling Again, Eagles Back on Right Track
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?