Radioactive Silverware

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
* Just when we thought the government could not get any more brilliant and benevolent. They come along and surprise us with this.*

Government to Dispose of Radioactive Waste By Putting It In Our SILVERWARE

Washington’s Blog
Jan 29, 2013

The overwhelming scientific consensus is that any amount of radiation – no matter how small – can cause cancer and other serious health effects.

Congressman Markey writes:
A Department of Energy proposal to allow up to 14,000 metric tons of its radioactive scrap metal to be recycled into consumer products was called into question today by Rep. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) due to concerns over public health. In a letter sent to DOE head Steven Chu, Rep. Markey expressed “grave concerns” over the potential of these metals becoming jewelry, cutlery, or other consumer products that could exceed healthy doses of radiation without any knowledge by the consumer. DOE made the proposal to rescind its earlier moratorium on radioactive scrap metal recycling in December, 2012.
continued..........

http://www.infowars.com/government-to-dispose...
extremely cautious

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jan 29, 2013
That's why I always wear that aluminum foil hat. I'm going to start sleeping in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuckie pleads guilty 1 hr Saying 24
stone cliff acres 2 hr Really 4
Who are the women Chucky slept with? 3 hr LARRY 13
Here are the accusations on Chuckie. wow 3 hr Local 59
Do you like or dislike your neighbors? (Nov '09) 6 hr Gadsen 44
News Bank CEO's passing a shock to friends, coworkers 6 hr old school mate 1
Mike Jones, Director of Schools; Chucky's wrong... 10 hr LOX 7
Next sheriff of Fentress County... 12 hr Master 111
Chucky and My Jenny 21 hr johnson1 4

Jamestown Jobs