First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WONDERER

Jamestown, TN

#1 Nov 26, 2008
Well this is the big weekend, I guess Mr and Mrs Wright are still tying the knot. I guess they have been dating for quite some time so I have been hearing maybe long enough to make it work.
ms m

Jamestown, TN

#2 Nov 27, 2008
who??
maybe

Jamestown, TN

#3 Nov 27, 2008
Surely he will wise up and not go through with it.
Superbeast

Rienzi, MS

#4 Nov 27, 2008
Love is in the air! Can ya feel it Brother!!!!
Beth

Crawford, TN

#5 Nov 27, 2008
who
what up

Jamestown, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2008
Michelle Sells Norris is suppose to marry Derwin Wright sometime this Thanksgiving holiday.
girl next door

Jamestown, TN

#7 Nov 28, 2008
maybe wrote:
Surely he will wise up and not go through with it.
surely she will
blackjack

Jamestown, TN

#8 Nov 29, 2008
well mr.wright the ticket is coming THP
google

Rowesville, SC

#9 Nov 29, 2008
hell i heard it was just sumthin for him to do. maybe they will be happy. wat a shame she didnt even have her own children at her wedding. wat a mother.
SomeOne

Jamestown, TN

#10 Nov 30, 2008
blackjack wrote:
well mr.wright the ticket is coming THP
I don't think so. Mr. Norris is not that type of person. He is a good father and will not do anything to hurt his boys. He is just not the
revenge type. Anyone that knows him, will know that much about him. He will not give you a ticket unless you well deserve it.
info

Jamestown, TN

#11 Nov 30, 2008
Mr. Norris likes to get out and drink and drive. He's not so innocent!
google

Rowesville, SC

#12 Nov 30, 2008
hey info, wat a comment. he worked hard to get where he is at in his career and i know he isnt silly enuf to do sumthing like that and hav it all taken away. wherever you got ur info...its wrong. maybe you should try keeping the focus on his x. its a totally better discussion!!! lol!
know me

Rowesville, SC

#13 Nov 30, 2008
she is such a tramp!!!! she drops those boys off with whoever just so she can go lay around with him!!!!! she was the one screwing around way before that divorce was even final! hey lets get divorced in october and have a new husband in november!!!!sounds to me like she was the one screwing around the whole time!!!! her x husband is an excellent father! when he has those boys he has them, not dropin em off with whoever or wherever! sounds to me like momma needs a round of parenting classes!!!!
info

Jamestown, TN

#14 Nov 30, 2008
google wrote:
hey info, wat a comment. he worked hard to get where he is at in his career and i know he isnt silly enuf to do sumthing like that and hav it all taken away. wherever you got ur info...its wrong. maybe you should try keeping the focus on his x. its a totally better discussion!!! lol!
I like him too! But I seen it with my own eyes.He drinks all of the time. He has cheated on her for years! I know most of them.I'm not a big fan of her nor do I know her much, I'm just telling what I have seen!
wonder

Jamestown, TN

#15 Dec 1, 2008
What will happen when the new wears off for both of them and they start thinking clearly again and realize they have nothing in common?
wonder

Jamestown, TN

#16 Dec 1, 2008
What will happen when the new wears off for both and they start thinking clearly again and realize they have nothing in common?

“standing for something”

Since: Sep 08

jamestown tn

#17 Dec 1, 2008
yall need to get a life whos business is it what people do as long as they aint doing at your house yall act like yall jealous of her marrying him maybe you all wishing to marry him or her
funny

Jamestown, TN

#18 Dec 1, 2008
i don't think anyone is jealous of either.....i think that is how they ended up together, neither could do any better............who would want to date either one of them......they are both crazy
wondering

Jamestown, TN

#19 Dec 1, 2008
is this all you have to do is talk about other people you probably dont even know and this is coming from someone who knows both and is related to one.
omg

Jamestown, TN

#20 Dec 11, 2008
I do know all the parties involved and I know he has not always done right, but it takes a real man to admit to being wrong. She thinks she does no wrong and would die before admitting it. The new husband is just a whore dog himself, so I guess she is in the same boat. O well hope she can swim!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush for President - No Thanks 1 hr What- me worry 30
Maried Pall Mall man hooking up with internet guys 6 hr Farmer Joe 125
Ebola in the U.S.A. / Blame the Federal Govt. 8 hr dollop 169
Mohammedan - Facts of Life % (Nov '12) 9 hr dollop 90
Presidential Executive Orders are ILLEGAL! All ... (Nov '10) 9 hr dollop 43
Looking for Sellout Republicans (Apr '13) 9 hr dollop 25
Walmart patio furniture (Jun '14) 10 hr Leachmark707 17
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web