Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

It's sad when the government calls Social Security a free ride, I've paid S.S. for over 50 years and didn't Volunteer . I'll vote for the lesser of two evils Obama
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Tyey will be needing your expertise.
Kerry is going to practice 3 days as Romney debating Obammy.
You can pull rabbits from hats for them.He will not gain the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
source= nonya'.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
It's sad when the government calls Social Security a free ride, I've paid S.S. for over 50 years and didn't Volunteer . I'll vote for the lesser of two evils Obama
Don't forget to get your free phone too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Last night...
123pictures wrote:
Needs an audience.Won't be me.
All about insults.
But today, in response to Sassy...
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear,you have posted these very things.As you said,you don't read what you write half the time.And you post all over FORUM.
You love to look authoritive and try to LORD it over on these posters.YOU sweet talk out of one side and spew venom out the other.
YES.you have posted you sold your trucking/did well/ and you were dispatcher/ran for commissioner. You said worked for a MAJOR auto manufacturer and you even posted how they took scrapped parts and sold to put them on new cars. You have posted volumes about your own life.
ASSUMPTIONS??? hA-ha .You see it if you read what is written.
Repeat what you say,ha-ha, one would never get work done you say so many garbled things and then point at others.. Oh,be glad you were never my patient.We won't touch that sweetie.
My license are much more important that an old white haired radio.
I feel for your situation.Oh,you don't know 1/4 of what you've posted all over these threads and on CAMDEN also.It pays to read and see the person as they really are.Camden is pretty plain.
We NEVER believe you when you state that you are "done with Sassy." Your obsession is much more powerful than your willpower.

If Sassy suddenly disappeared from Topix, your life would be empty.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Internet is a source of entertainment not the gospel.Nothing is a sure thing.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

I don't read her spamming sources.Only replying to HER posts from past day mostly.
What's it to you ? jealous??She is a "know it all ",you must know.
What does anybody post that she can refrain from jumping on with ,of course,her expert opinions.
here now

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see she put a lot of thought into her vote. This is what is wrong with our country. Thank you for sharing, I'm going to borrow this link and share it with the world.
You may want to team it with this video. Seems like the SEIU paid her to protest. https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Tyey will be needing your expertise.
Kerry is going to practice 3 days as Romney debating Obammy.
You can pull rabbits from hats for them.He will not gain the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
source= nonya'.
Love it! People who can NOT be trusted...TRUST no one! I would never ask someone the source if their information! I judge what a person says by their character! Most posters on here are easily read!
Disposable Economy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
If manufacturing stock piles inventory, whether raw inventory or finished goods, then they won't be in business long. The objective is to get raw material in days or hours before you need it (JIT), and if management can level load their schedules to meeet demand, then finished goods won't sit in a warehouse for more than a month or so. Ideally you want stuff coming off a line and going straight into a truck. Of course, getting parts from China can make lead times and planning more difficult. Production plans are usually adjusted each month to match updated forecasts. Bottom line is this, when forecasts and sales don't match up fairly closely, you've got a problem that needs immediate adjustments. The PMI released today reflects that maanufacturing here is seeing a problem with their forecasted sales vs what they have in the warehouses. Factories will be cutting production to reduce inventories asap.
Factories I've worked for hire temps in the Spring and Summer in order to run production lines wide open to stock pile what ever they produced. The last thing you want is products coming off the line straight to a truck. Especially if the guy running production is a non union, temp, hopped up pills.(Line to truck manufacturing explains all the pointless recalls the consumers have to endure these days.) As long as it didn't rust, corrode, explode, mildew or degrade they warehoused parts and products for 6 months or longer. Every factory I've worked in, lays off temps every Fall and to weed out those pesky more expensive older permanent workers. Every Fall it was the President's fault or China's never the stockholders who got the profits of our sweat and tears in their dividends.

Today you can't buy jack sh*t because stores won't restock until there's a huge consumer demand for items. If brick and mortar stores don't restock I stop shopping there. Not shopping at brick and mortar stores hurts the tax revenue in that town. Everyone orders over the internet now so manufacturers think they know how big demand is and will be. This is a flawed system because it goes by patterns, trends, it doesn't evaluate total consumer information, varied product demand or emergency consumer needs. If there's a major snow storm or flood no one predicted and everyone needs shovels, generators, batteries, groceries, I don't want to depend on some college graduate, desk jockey, predicting how many shovels my area Walmart & Sears should stock this month.

Let me tell you about the pointless waste I see everyday at these box stores that the customers and tax payers pay for. Taking away Layaway and Sales is suicide to a store chain so is removing stock at the wrong times. Stores start warehousing summer stock in August. Need a tool for the garden, better get it in July because Christmas crap will cover the shelves by September. It's like, buy from us when we want to sell it or go away. Hundred of dollars of potted plants are left out to be frosted on or die at big box stores or if they don't sell they get tossed the trash, along with slightly dented or damaged items as tax write offs. Why not spread some good will and sell them for a dollar or better yet donate them or give them away? No, it's easer to toss it in the trash as a tax write off or ship the seasonal inventory to stores in other countries that will pay higher prices.

Today's capitalists pander to consumers with credit cards, smart phones and computers. Brick and mortar stores don't even bother to stock items that lower to middle income people need or can afford anymore unless they import it from China.(Because they are pushing toward a money free society.)Half the consumers in America are being ignored when we keep saying we want repairable, manufactured items that will last 8-10 years not disposal junk that breaks down or rusts through in 6 months. If this is the new free enterprise, it's killing our economy to make a few filthy rich.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Last night...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
We NEVER believe you when you state that you are "done with Sassy." Your obsession is much more powerful than your willpower.
"obsession" funny, only you are obsessed with that crossdressing skank. the need for you to defend her is pathedic. you are a sad prick,who feels the need to talk shit to 123 but yet sassy talks about leaving topix for good everytime we turn around. yet you say nothing to her,so when you make a comment about someone not doing what they said they would do,think of your momma, douchebag.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Barry's 65 Lies, This takes a while.....LOL.

Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Disposable Economy wrote:
<quoted text>Factories I've worked for hire temps in the Spring and Summer in order to run production lines wide open to stock pile what ever they produced. The last thing you want is products coming off the line straight to a truck. Especially if the guy running production is a non union, temp, hopped up pills.(Line to truck manufacturing explains all the pointless recalls the consumers have to endure these days.) As long as it didn't rust, corrode, explode, mildew or degrade they warehoused parts and products for 6 months or longer. Every factory I've worked in, lays off temps every Fall and to weed out those pesky more expensive older permanent workers. Every Fall it was the President's fault or China's never the stockholders who got the profits of our sweat and tears in their dividends.
Today you can't buy jack sh*t because stores won't restock until there's a huge consumer demand for items. If brick and mortar stores don't restock I stop shopping there. Not shopping at brick and mortar stores hurts the tax revenue in that town. Everyone orders over the internet now so manufacturers think they know how big demand is and will be. This is a flawed system because it goes by patterns, trends, it doesn't evaluate total consumer information, varied product demand or emergency consumer needs. If there's a major snow storm or flood no one predicted and everyone needs shovels, generators, batteries, groceries, I don't want to depend on some college graduate, desk jockey, predicting how many shovels my area Walmart & Sears should stock this month.
Let me tell you about the pointless waste I see everyday at these box stores that the customers and tax payers pay for. Taking away Layaway and Sales is suicide to a store chain so is removing stock at the wrong times. Stores start warehousing summer stock in August. Need a tool for the garden, better get it in July because Christmas crap will cover the shelves by September. It's like, buy from us when we want to sell it or go away. Hundred of dollars of potted plants are left out to be frosted on or die at big box stores or if they don't sell they get tossed the trash, along with slightly dented or damaged items as tax write offs. Why not spread some good will and sell them for a dollar or better yet donate them or give them away? No, it's easer to toss it in the trash as a tax write off or ship the seasonal inventory to stores in other countries that will pay higher prices.
Today's capitalists pander to consumers with credit cards, smart phones and computers. Brick and mortar stores don't even bother to stock items that lower to middle income people need or can afford anymore unless they import it from China.(Because they are pushing toward a money free society.)Half the consumers in America are being ignored when we keep saying we want repairable, manufactured items that will last 8-10 years not disposal junk that breaks down or rusts through in 6 months. If this is the new free enterprise, it's killing our economy to make a few filthy rich.
Why don't you want product going straight into a truck? Is the quality that bad that it has to be re-worked out of the warehouse to make it right? There's no reason why finished product can't go straight off the line, into a box, and in a truck. Re-work defeats the process, adds cost, and is probably the reason a lot of places fail. If something has to be checked and re-checked again and again, someone needs to be fired.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't forget to get your free phone too!
Dang, you will believe just about anything..........That program was started by an Act of Congress, it was called "The Telecommunications Act of 1996".
BTW, did you just wake up with your old "Party Line", come on it's 2012, get with it.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
Thank-you, Leroy.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

It is Interesting to note,
There are actually 4 candidates that will be on the November ballot for President, not just 2.

Besides Obama and Romney, there is Ron Paul, and ex governor of NM Gary Johnson.

Both have alternate plans and interesting platforms for America.
When people step up in the voting booth to make that hard choice, they will also see these two names.
Both party's are worried about the Independent, Libertarian, and "we want better choices" voter.
They may not garner enough votes to win out right, but they can draw enough to make both the Democrats and Republicans lose.

Mr. Johnson is making an impact, he has reached double digit support in a few states.

Never underestimate the power of the Independent voter.

Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

The Original Amused wrote:
Last night...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your history of the time line in post #48658 was priceless!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear,you have posted these very things.As you said,you don't read what you write half the time.And you post all over FORUM.
You love to look authoritive and try to LORD it over on these posters.YOU sweet talk out of one side and spew venom out the other.
YES.you have posted you sold your trucking/did well/ and you were dispatcher/ran for commissioner. You said worked for a MAJOR auto manufacturer and you even posted how they took scrapped parts and sold to put them on new cars. You have posted volumes about your own life.
ASSUMPTIONS??? hA-ha .You see it if you read what is written.
Repeat what you say,ha-ha, one would never get work done you say so many garbled things and then point at others.. Oh,be glad you were never my patient.We won't touch that sweetie.
My license are much more important that an old white haired radio.
I feel for your situation.Oh,you don't know 1/4 of what you've posted all over these threads and on CAMDEN also.It pays to read and see the person as they really are.Camden is pretty plain.
Ok, some of that is true , but a lot of it is not and I NEVER said it! So, since you claim to have read the Posts where I said all of that, Repost them and show them to me! If you can't do it, that means you're lying!
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
It is Interesting to note,
There are actually 4 candidates that will be on the November ballot for President, not just 2.
Besides Obama and Romney, there is Ron Paul, and ex governor of NM Gary Johnson.
Both have alternate plans and interesting platforms for America.
When people step up in the voting booth to make that hard choice, they will also see these two names.
Both party's are worried about the Independent, Libertarian, and "we want better choices" voter.
They may not garner enough votes to win out right, but they can draw enough to make both the Democrats and Republicans lose.
Mr. Johnson is making an impact, he has reached double digit support in a few states.
Never underestimate the power of the Independent voter.
Ron Paul is the reason Obama won in the last election. He needs to stay off the ballot... my opinion only...

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Sassy, you did say you sold a trucking company, you worked a factories, you worked at the Sears store, you worked at the quick mart, you worked as a dispatcher and if I recall you mentioned the hospital and Jones Plastic once.Maybe that is why it is hard for some of the posters to understand how you retired early.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Your history of the time line in post #48658 was priceless!
it would be to a brainless prick like you. you're very easily entertained

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Jamestown Forum right now

Search the Jamestown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Trashing Obama 1 hr Roudy The Second 16
Joe Carr or Lamar Alexander 1 hr Groucho Marxist 10
what a..... 2 hr michelle owens 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,944
next register of deeds 3 hr potumkin 41
TR Record /Overton 4 hr howdy doodie 21
Go Effler 10 hr in the know 29
Local election thoughts 21 hr Correct 95
County Commision Runners? Wed cry baby 35