New Element Discovered That Causes Obomaitis

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Our scientist here in yuba city have discovered a new element that cause Obomaitis, that is what is wrong with the state. it is highly contagious. Once infected with it the person starts showing these signs and symptoms. Loss of desire to work, addiction to welfare, wants more government control and higher taxes, prone to use food stamps,sometimes preaches gun control, has expectations that Washington DC will take care of them and prefers Obama to think for them.

There are signs based on what has been posted on this site that you have some cases in Jamestown.We are working on a cure but her it will take a while we are so infected, however we have found that listening to conservative talk shows and learning to think and take care of oneself helps overcome this illness. The cure is to vote Obama out of office in Nov, you help is needed before it is too late and you too become infected. This explains the disease process.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fos4EPUOsHo...

Updates will be posted as we make new discoveries and progress. Suggestions for a cure may also be posted.

“My pages don't stick”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2012
You might also include info on the diseases PROGRESS (catchphrase favored by liberals).
Bo Diddly

Grimsley, TN

#3 Oct 26, 2012
If you got a problem with liberals then register and vote for the first time..

“My pages don't stick”

Location hidden

#4 Oct 26, 2012
Bo Diddly wrote:
If you got a problem with liberals then register and vote for the first time..
Been doing it for 32 years. Never purged once.
The Man Who Lost

Yuba City, CA

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Mechanic_45 wrote:
You might also include info on the diseases PROGRESS (catchphrase favored by liberals).
Yes, I overlooked that one. The other one is to blame somebody else because they bought things they could not pay for or afford. I definately vote in every election.

Another thing I wanted get the word out on is I was informed by firend in Knoxville,Lenoir city and Byrdstown that there have been several cases noted in those areas.Not many but a few.

“My pages don't stick”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Found it, Roudy.

Research has led to the discovery of the heabviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neuron, 25 assistant neurons, 88 deputy neuron, and 198 assistant deputy neuron, giving it an atomic mass of 312.
These 312 particles are held in place by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however it can be detected because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.

A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete. Governmentium has a normal half life of 2-6 years; it does not decay, but undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neurons and deputy neurons exchange places, in fact, governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since eacg reorganization will cause more morons to become neuron forming isotopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientiststo believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical nonconcentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morons.

When catalylyzed with money, Governmentium becomes administratium, an element that radiaus just as much eneergy as Governmentium since it has half as many peon, but twice as many morons.

That all sound about right?
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#7 Oct 27, 2012
Mechanic_45 wrote:
Found it, Roudy.
Research has led to the discovery of the heabviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neuron, 25 assistant neurons, 88 deputy neuron, and 198 assistant deputy neuron, giving it an atomic mass of 312.
These 312 particles are held in place by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however it can be detected because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.
A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete. Governmentium has a normal half life of 2-6 years; it does not decay, but undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neurons and deputy neurons exchange places, in fact, governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since eacg reorganization will cause more morons to become neuron forming isotopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientiststo believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical nonconcentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morons.
When catalylyzed with money, Governmentium becomes administratium, an element that radiaus just as much eneergy as Governmentium since it has half as many peon, but twice as many morons.
That all sound about right?
The only question I have on itn is this, is it the cause of Obomaitis or or is Obomaitis just a symptom of it or is it a lingering disability from having a bad case of Obomaitis? I will pass this question to my friend who discovered the element along with your finding.We will continnue to study it and one of us will write a report and post it. Good finding from your team I can assure you we appreciate your input.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Roudy wrote:
<quoted text>The only question I have on itn is this, is it the cause of Obomaitis or or is Obomaitis just a symptom of it or is it a lingering disability from having a bad case of Obomaitis? I will pass this question to my friend who discovered the element along with your finding.We will continnue to study it and one of us will write a report and post it. Good finding from your team I can assure you we appreciate your input.
This is so funny,but it may explain a few things..Hope there is a cure.
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
we got an epidemic of it out here about 60% of the state has it.We are studying it and trying to find a cure, with the help of some oter states maybe we can stop it before it infects the whole country and destroys what is left of it. I don`t know about a cure a quarantine is about all that can be done right now.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 27, 2012
Roudy wrote:
<quoted text>we got an epidemic of it out here about 60% of the state has it.We are studying it and trying to find a cure, with the help of some oter states maybe we can stop it before it infects the whole country and destroys what is left of it. I don`t know about a cure a quarantine is about all that can be done right now.
Tennessee is the Volunteer State and we will help as much as we can.
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#11 Oct 27, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennessee is the Volunteer State and we will help as much as we can.
Good . I know we can count on you. By the way the guy who discovered that element is a friend of mine,he lives here but is from Clarksville ,Tenn.this is not joke, he can`t make up his mind if Obama is a communist,muslim, gay or all three.He is a strong Baptist and one thing he is sure of and that is Obama is not a Baptist as he claims.I have to give him credit for discovering the element,but it was discovered by a person from Tenn. Believe it or not.

“My pages don't stick”

Location hidden

#12 Oct 27, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know bout a cure, but there is some treatment:
Exposure to the free market system...active participation in free enterprise.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 27, 2012
Mechanic_45 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know bout a cure, but there is some treatment:
Sounds like some good treatment.
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#14 Oct 27, 2012
Mechanic_45 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know bout a cure, but there is some treatment:
One of the problems with those who got it is , resistance to treatment.They do not want to be cured.
Rebel Buck

Ringgold, GA

#15 Oct 28, 2012
LMAO....good to see you bozos prove what I always say conservatives are good at....belittle... demean...lie
;-p

Location hidden

#16 Oct 28, 2012
I would bet that one of the other symptoms is extreme agitation..Hmmm.
Rebel Buck

Ringgold, GA

#17 Oct 28, 2012
Not agitation.... rather finding extreme humor
observe

Jamestown, TN

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Rebel Buck wrote:
LMAO....good to see you bozos prove what I always say conservatives are good at....belittle... demean...lie
;-p
Also racism denial.
Rebel Buck

Ringgold, GA

#19 Oct 28, 2012
Excellent point!!!
observe wrote:
<quoted text>
Also racism denial.
wow

Cookeville, TN

#20 Oct 28, 2012
Green Hornet 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the cure is VOTE ROMNEY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
York girls basketball coach is a joke !! 9 hr parent 42
Truth, Finally. Obama is a Marxist-Muslim (Aug '12) 12 hr fab 198
Recipes and Coupons (May '13) 12 hr fab 37
Homosexual Blood Donors, No Thanks 12 hr l0loser 6
Black on White Crime (Aug '12) 12 hr l0loser 161
Number One With A Bullet 15 hr dollop 1
Moron Democrats At It Again 15 hr dollop 1
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web