First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Jamestown, TN

#1 May 24, 2008
Wat r yewr opinions on things that happen at pine haven elementary?
loconut

Jamestown, TN

#2 May 24, 2008
MiSsKeLo0 wrote:
Wat r yewr opinions on things that happen at pine haven elementary?
The only thing I know about Pine Haven is the crazy Darlene Davis, that woman needs to be fired, she is just plain ole stupid. I am sure she will run for County Exective next election, and get her normal 100 votes. Why bother! Is she on some kind of medication?
former PHS student

Jamestown, TN

#3 May 24, 2008
hahaha her class rocked! lol but phs was really cool ill miss it
get a life

United States

#4 May 27, 2008
Oh, like that's not obvious that the same person asked the question, then answered it. Do you have anything else to talk about?
concerned parent

Jamestown, TN

#5 May 30, 2008
Just what is going on at PHS should we parents be worried?
brianna

Rowesville, SC

#6 May 30, 2008
i love it and i am so glad im going another year!!!
Just Graduated

Jamestown, TN

#7 May 30, 2008
Phs is awesome but those teachers r f**ked Up well one or two
just graduated also

Jamestown, TN

#8 Jun 1, 2008
pine haven is an awesome school..the teachers try to help the students all they can and get everybody involved. i will dearly miss phs and i hope everyone there enjoys their time and has fun because time flys by fast
Someone

Crossville, TN

#9 Jun 4, 2008
well i know that some of the girls that went there were lesbians and most of them were emo/gothic/skateboarders
Just Graduated

Jamestown, TN

#10 Jun 4, 2008
there were no lesbians i just graduated there were some bi's and there were like two or three emo like people
PHS student of 08

Rowesville, SC

#11 Jul 2, 2008
well Pine Haven is the best school and anybody who went there will agree with me I went there for 9 years and i hated graduating that school was my life i rather be there than antwhere else.
old truck

Rowesville, SC

#12 Jul 5, 2008
i just graduated also and i will miss phs that school was my life for 10 years i made some lifelong frends there
Gretchen

Jamestown, TN

#13 Jul 6, 2008
See, this is where I have a problem. Kids dressing in black with chains I can handle. Eleven year olds with a sexual preference, I cannot. I'm not really THAT old, but we did NOT have it figured out by middle school, that's for sure. And these guys shouldn't either...
concerned parent

Jamestown, TN

#14 Jul 15, 2008
has anyone heard about the teachers aid that works there. i was told she is dating real young boys?
kristen

Jamestown, TN

#15 Jul 22, 2008
i go to school there and it isnt perfect but it is the best elem. school in fentress county!
citizen

Jamestown, TN

#16 Jul 22, 2008
concerned parent wrote:
has anyone heard about the teachers aid that works there. i was told she is dating real young boys?
If it is the same teachers aide that I am thinking of, the "real young boy" is twenty and has a child. So, I do believe that is legal isn't it???
AAA

Rowesville, SC

#17 Jul 24, 2008
Gretchen wrote:
See, this is where I have a problem. Kids dressing in black with chains I can handle. Eleven year olds with a sexual preference, I cannot. I'm not really THAT old, but we did NOT have it figured out by middle school, that's for sure. And these guys shouldn't either...
All of these problems are in every school these days. Pine Haven is a wonderful school. The teachers there are wonderful and the principal is a very nice person.
Concerned Worker

Smyrna, TN

#18 Jul 24, 2008
I think that Pine Haven is a wonderful school. I have had experiences with all of the school in Fentress County and I think that PHS is the best. What teacher's aide are you talking about here. I don't know of a teacher's aide that is dating any young kids. My question is are you just on here trying to start crap????????
mother of PHS kids

Jamestown, TN

#19 Jul 26, 2008
Its not the schools fault that these kids are dressed in black, look like emos, or think they are lesbians. Its the parents fault for letting their kids leave the house dressed and acting like that. Parents need to be more concerned about their kids, thats why we have so many teenagers getting pregnant.
old truck

Rowesville, SC

#21 Jul 26, 2008
the day i have have to dress in a school uniform over my blue jeans and tee shirt will be the day i quite school i dont like them dressing that way but i as long as you dress desint like i do i will not wear a school uniform

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hitlary Clinton for President (Aug '13) 5 hr dollop 517
Trans Pacific Partnership, You WiLL be JOBLESS (Aug '12) 5 hr dollop 57
You Donít Care About The Right To Privacy... 7 hr dollop 1
Homosexuals vs. Tennessee at Supreme Court 7 hr dollop 29
Homosexuals Won't Stop 7 hr dollop 1
Stupid Moms (Jul '14) 8 hr dollop 36
Parrish Dodson is in trouble? 13 hr Be careful 12
More from around the web

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE