Since: Nov 11

Jamestown, TN

#1 Nov 22, 2011
I guess you people who are getting mad are drug addicts!! and Mrs. Nurse , I guess you never worked for him because he likes to grab his employes ass. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT! He did it to me.... Oh, go by his office, standing room only.....Somethings up, I dont know what . but I will say he is the best "heart doctor" in this town. But I know in the morning before surgery he drinks.. thats scary... Some of these people on here are rude and nasty..and dont know what they are talking about. We probably wont hear anything else about it...I've talked to people that was in his office, and saw everything go down....I wont repeat it because I didnt see it. But If you like to be tormented, your butt grabbed, tits grabbed....or want him to try and kiss ya ...go to work for him.
DrEvil

Rickman, TN

#2 Nov 22, 2011
And why did you quit you sounds like someone that would like it?
really

Jamestown, TN

#3 Nov 22, 2011
Your name is Carrie Dawn and you worked for him? I do not remember you. Shut the f*ck up
Nurse Betty

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 22, 2011
Carrie Dawn wrote:
I guess you people who are getting mad are drug addicts!! and Mrs. Nurse , I guess you never worked for him because he likes to grab his employes ass. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT! He did it to me.... Oh, go by his office, standing room only.....Somethings up, I dont know what . but I will say he is the best "heart doctor" in this town. But I know in the morning before surgery he drinks.. thats scary... Some of these people on here are rude and nasty..and dont know what they are talking about. We probably wont hear anything else about it...I've talked to people that was in his office, and saw everything go down....I wont repeat it because I didnt see it. But If you like to be tormented, your butt grabbed, tits grabbed....or want him to try and kiss ya ...go to work for him.
If you are referring to my previous post, I did not say I worked with him but I was in contact with him frequently when I worked at the hosp. I know his reputation as a 'womanizer' but he was never crude to me because he knew my father would flatten him out or maybe he wasn't interested. All I can say is, why did you tolerate it? I had the same situation with a different MD (not in Jtown) and I reported him for his conduct and alcohol use so why don't you do the same thing if you feel so strongly? I did not sue the MD because it was not worth a long battle but he lost his license.

Maybe you are upset he didn't marry you or would not give you drugs so you just wanna complain about it on here instead of letting him know yourself. I'll let him know for you - he'll probably get a good laugh at you.
Truth

Jamestown, TN

#5 Nov 22, 2011
Most likely got fired and now bad mouthing him.
Bob

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 24, 2011
That's one a few Dr Lynn goes to for her pain pills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fentress county has the worst law that has ever... 59 min johnson1 42
Open letter to the County Commission 6 hr Feedback 625
Oliver Stone Says Banksters “Enabled” Hitler a... (Jan '10) 8 hr rabbi perfidy 5
Charlotte 23 hr TrumpOnVacation_a... 1
Libby Jones 23 hr TrumpOnVacation_a... 4
Need info on dr doug smith "angel". The free t... Aug 14 For what its worth 4
Michelle Campbell Aug 13 Just looking 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages