First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wow

Oneida, TN

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Wow i didnt think he would have beat Mike Cross..Wow..Still shocked..
well

Jamestown, TN

#2 Aug 5, 2010
I didn't think Frank would win either, but oh well.
change

Jamestown, TN

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Frank Smith will win as long as he runs... like him or not personally i dont
NO BUTCH BLEVINS

Monroe, TN

#4 Aug 5, 2010
I think that Frank Smith will make a WONDERFUL county excutive and was not suprised at the least when he won. He beat the rest of them to heck.
road runner

Jamestown, TN

#5 Aug 5, 2010
who else won
wow

Oneida, TN

#6 Aug 5, 2010
choate won sheriff thats about all i know..
BIG DAD

Jamestown, TN

#7 Aug 5, 2010
ITS SAD THAT FENTRESS COUNTY WANTS THESE PEOPLE
voter

Jamestown, TN

#8 Aug 5, 2010
we need primarys or run offs 30% of the people elect these corupt people
road runner

Jamestown, TN

#9 Aug 5, 2010
primarys yes, needed
mtn top mafia

Jamestown, TN

#10 Aug 5, 2010
he never made any promises or said he would do anything,if he never even shows up at office nobody could complain. what a waste of a vote,i just dont get it. how can people be so stupid
dangitshotoutsid e

Jamestown, TN

#11 Aug 5, 2010
Every election it's the same...we get hot, steamy pile of crap. Sometimes it's the same old pile, sometimes it's a new pile, but it's still doo-doo. Or doo-key as my granny would say.
I Believe

Jamestown, TN

#12 Aug 5, 2010
They say that is why he started working over at the Food Bank.I heard he would give people extra things in their boxes, Alot of people really thought he was an angel from Heaven.His neice also works in that office.
OMG

Jamestown, TN

#13 Aug 5, 2010
what is wrong with you people- GOSSIP is that all Fentress Co is good for- if you ask me- and i am not from here only lived here a few yrs. we need a fresh new start- get the old folks in the old folks home where they belong, get some young blood in the offices and see what a difference that makes. The same ppl have run this old ass county forever- I have read done my research- if you want a difference in this one pony town- vote younger ppl with fresh ideas and a brain - Crossville is making mega bucks with just 3 ABC stores but not here- scared to death this county will make a dollar- so lets send our money to Cumberland Co.maybe Frank has a few tricks in mind- if you happy then you should have voted!~
Twister

Jamestown, TN

#14 Aug 6, 2010
road runner wrote:
primarys yes, needed
This county tried primary system ,but it did not work. Primary losers would run in the general election as independents. Run offs would work.
Choate Supporter

United States

#15 Aug 6, 2010
voter wrote:
we need primarys or run offs 30% of the people elect these corupt people

I agree with you 100% we do need a primary.
local voter

Jamestown, TN

#16 Aug 6, 2010
wow wrote:
Wow i didnt think he would have beat Mike Cross..Wow..Still shocked..
cap'n smith has it down to a science. pay johnson or someone else that can take about a thousand votes . he has never won by a majority vote . mitch john & frank the boys are back.
me too

Wilmington, IL

#17 Aug 6, 2010
Everyone thinks Butch is a crook, Frank Smith has made more money off of Fentress county and its residence than any amount Butch could have made...Really feel sorry for my family that still lives in Fentress county...
OLD TIMER

Jamestown, TN

#18 Aug 6, 2010
road runner wrote:
primarys yes, needed
YES YES.
clueless

Jamestown, TN

#19 Aug 6, 2010
Well, I said if Frank won I would move, so I better get on it. LOL. Who won road supervisor?

“I draw a crazy heck”

Since: Jul 10

Jamestown, TN

#20 Aug 6, 2010
Well looks like no change in the great fentress county!! Guess we will have to wait another 4 years to get some jobs

fentress county is the biggest welfare county in the state.

70 percent of people is drawing some kind of check!! Dont beleive me just go to wal-mart and look around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Genius Watch 149,821
Orange Milkweed 21 min Quzisue 2
Liberals Choose 'Tolerance' over Faith 1 hr Mechanic_45 1
Anitra Nicole (Sharp) Cooper, 31 (Mar '08) 2 hr I agree 18
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Black Ops 9,446
NRA's New TV Ad 4 hr dollop 1
Bernie Sanders for 2016? 4 hr Mechanic_45 7
•••
•••

Jamestown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jamestown News, Events & Info