First Prev
of 26
Next Last
why

Jamestown, TN

#1 Feb 7, 2013
They are still mad over the obama win so lets cut the military pay.
DRIFTER

Junction City, KS

#2 Feb 7, 2013
why wrote:
They are still mad over the obama win so lets cut the military pay.
Obama proposed the sequester that is going to take effect 1 March if a budget is not adopted, congress had 14 months to deal with this problem with no success. The Republican house has layed several budgets on the table for the Democrat senate to consider and that is where they stayed.

The Democrat senate has not had a budget in about 1400 days so the country has to go with what is called a continuing resolution in order to pay its bills

The sequester if it goes through will cut 7.3% from defense discretionary spending, 5.1% non defense spending and 2% from Medicare.

Republicans have tried to deal with Obama and the Democrats to cut spending and lower our deficit, the only answer has been raise taxes and continue spending.

The recent tax raise on the rich will net us probably 70 billion over the next 10 years, we will spend that in probably 9 0r 10 days.

If this country does not get it's spending habits under control what little bit of money a person has been able to save will be worthless.

The latest gimmick is to give all unemployed cell phones so they can surf the internet and it goes on and on and on.
nether

Jamestown, TN

#3 Feb 7, 2013
DRIFTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proposed the sequester that is going to take effect 1 March if a budget is not adopted, congress had 14 months to deal with this problem with no success. The Republican house has layed several budgets on the table for the Democrat senate to consider and that is where they stayed.
The Democrat senate has not had a budget in about 1400 days so the country has to go with what is called a continuing resolution in order to pay its bills
The sequester if it goes through will cut 7.3% from defense discretionary spending, 5.1% non defense spending and 2% from Medicare.
Republicans have tried to deal with Obama and the Democrats to cut spending and lower our deficit, the only answer has been raise taxes and continue spending.
The recent tax raise on the rich will net us probably 70 billion over the next 10 years, we will spend that in probably 9 0r 10 days.
If this country does not get it's spending habits under control what little bit of money a person has been able to save will be worthless.
The latest gimmick is to give all unemployed cell phones so they can surf the internet and it goes on and on and on.
well he won by a land slide because the people did not want the way of the republicans again. Now the republicans are trying to change their tune.
Just A Thinkin

Jamestown, TN

#4 Feb 7, 2013
nether wrote:
<quoted text>well he won by a land slide because the people did not want the way of the republicans again. Now the republicans are trying to change their tune.
No, he won by a landslide because the increasing welfare populace, wanting to keep their benefits, added to those who prefer to wear rose colored glasses are sadly making up the majority of our population. If we continue on this path, at least a few of us will be prepared. You, on the other hand, will be sitting on your hands, wondering what happened.
DRIFTER

Junction City, KS

#5 Feb 7, 2013
nether wrote:
<quoted text>well he won by a land slide because the people did not want the way of the republicans again. Now the republicans are trying to change their tune.
You might want to read my previous post again, it has nothig to do with who won the election. Obama is hell bent to take this country down by destroying the economy. The communist movement years ago told us that they would destroy us from within.

NOW TO MAKE THIS CLEAR I AM NOT CALLING ANYONE A COMMUNIST.

It is ironic that our elected officials are going to do what the communists could not.

We are a welfare state, I have read many times of the conditions in Tennessee, particularly in Jamestown, those conditions are multiplied many times as you travel across this nation.

People work hard , try to build a life and the government wants to take it and give it to someone that has not made the same efforts
Motor Head

Atlanta, GA

#6 Feb 7, 2013
nether wrote:
I wouldn`t call it a landslide. He barely carried Florida and few other states. It sure didn`t get enough votes to give him a mandate to murder American Citizens on their own soil just because some toad he has appointed, who growed up on welfare and elevaterd by an Affirmative Actions Program decides they are a terrorist.Before this term is over he may be facing capitol murder charges if carries through with it. Lot of us in this country still believe in the constution and that includes a trial by a jury.

I hope he gets the trial.
nether

Jamestown, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Motor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn`t call it a landslide. He barely carried Florida and few other states. It sure didn`t get enough votes to give him a mandate to murder American Citizens on their own soil just because some toad he has appointed, who growed up on welfare and elevaterd by an Affirmative Actions Program decides they are a terrorist.Before this term is over he may be facing capitol murder charges if carries through with it. Lot of us in this country still believe in the constution and that includes a trial by a jury.
I hope he gets the trial.
land slide dumb ass!!!! bush should stand trial for killing all the men he got killed when he lied so he could go to war.but you will up hold him.
nether

Jamestown, TN

#8 Feb 7, 2013
DRIFTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to read my previous post again, it has nothig to do with who won the election. Obama is hell bent to take this country down by destroying the economy. The communist movement years ago told us that they would destroy us from within.
NOW TO MAKE THIS CLEAR I AM NOT CALLING ANYONE A COMMUNIST.
It is ironic that our elected officials are going to do what the communists could not.
We are a welfare state, I have read many times of the conditions in Tennessee, particularly in Jamestown, those conditions are multiplied many times as you travel across this nation.
People work hard , try to build a life and the government wants to take it and give it to someone that has not made the same efforts
you are a dumb ass too and the economy is getting better by the day bush is the one that got us here and thats why obama won. And this state is run by republicans AND YOU SEE WHAT HE IS DOING to the teachers.
nether

Jamestown, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2013
this county is run by republicans what do you all think good or bad
Motor Head

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 7, 2013
nether wrote:
<quoted text>land slide dumb ass!!!! bush should stand trial for killing all the men he got killed when he lied so he could go to war.but you will up hold him.
BS, I bet you wold not call me a dumbass to my face.I can tell you hoss, I hate a Democrat.To me they are vermin, who suck the very life blood out of the working person and give it to lazy jerks that are worthless. Yes I support Bush, at least at he never thought it was OK to murder Americans like your hero does.A democrat is a legal thief, baby killer and now condoning the murder of Americans because you heroes appointed gofer decides one needs killing.Your boy Johnson set this coiuntry up for the housing bust and he is living hig and might in Minn off the money he stole from the working famlies.I don`t expect somebody with you limited mental ability to know which Johnson, so it was Mre Draft Doger James Johnson, when he was hte head of Fanny Mae. You can Google it your self if you know how.
nether

Jamestown, TN

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Motor Head wrote:
<quoted text>BS, I bet you wold not call me a dumbass to my face.I can tell you hoss, I hate a Democrat.To me they are vermin, who suck the very life blood out of the working person and give it to lazy jerks that are worthless. Yes I support Bush, at least at he never thought it was OK to murder Americans like your hero does.A democrat is a legal thief, baby killer and now condoning the murder of Americans because you heroes appointed gofer decides one needs killing.Your boy Johnson set this coiuntry up for the housing bust and he is living hig and might in Minn off the money he stole from the working famlies.I don`t expect somebody with you limited mental ability to know which Johnson, so it was Mre Draft Doger James Johnson, when he was hte head of Fanny Mae. You can Google it your self if you know how.
you say you dont like baby killers what about your man scott desjarlais.and you say you hate democrats well just reach out and grab ahold of one.
DRIFTER

Junction City, KS

#12 Feb 7, 2013
nether wrote:
<quoted text>you are a dumb ass too and the economy is getting better by the day bush is the one that got us here and thats why obama won. And this state is run by republicans AND YOU SEE WHAT HE IS DOING to the teachers.
Are you a teacher? You must have a hard time in the classromm with all the self esteem problems you have. Try to have a conversation by using decent language, or isolate yourself until you can. Odds are you will not be missed

It would probably be a good idea for you to research the actions of congress between 1 Jan 06 to 1 Jan 08 when Barney Frank and his Senate conterpart assured the nation that all our financial institutions were dong just fine, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

That was a Democrat congress that would not let Bush accomplish anything.
Rubel Wilson

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Feb 8, 2013
These are good solid Democrats and this is why the Democrats will neve be defeated.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Feb 8, 2013
nether wrote:
And the Democratic lead Senate can not even come up with a budget proposal.

“Survival Machine”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#15 Feb 8, 2013
nether wrote:
<quoted text>land slide dumb ass!!!! bush should stand trial for killing all the men he got killed when he lied so he could go to war.but you will up hold him.
And what should be the consequences for Willie the Womanizer Clinton, for NOT going after Osama for eight years, ans causing the death of nearly 3,000 civilians on 9/11? What should be the consequences for Jungle Bunny and Hildebeast over Benghazi? Got any spin for that?
nether

Jamestown, TN

#16 Feb 8, 2013
Mechanic_45 wrote:
<quoted text>And what should be the consequences for Willie the Womanizer Clinton, for NOT going after Osama for eight years, ans causing the death of nearly 3,000 civilians on 9/11? What should be the consequences for Jungle Bunny and Hildebeast over Benghazi? Got any spin for that?
if you dont remember that happened under bush. and then lied to go to war and now he has blood on his hands.thats why he was not involved in this years election because he sucks if the republicans hate the dems so bad why are they trying to take their stand on things because they know they will never when the white house if they dont.people see them takeing care of the rich and we know where they stand.
me to

Jamestown, TN

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Mechanic_45 wrote:
<quoted text>And what should be the consequences for Willie the Womanizer Clinton, for NOT going after Osama for eight years, ans causing the death of nearly 3,000 civilians on 9/11? What should be the consequences for Jungle Bunny and Hildebeast over Benghazi? Got any spin for that?
how do you stand on this gun control bill?
me to

Jamestown, TN

#18 Feb 8, 2013
nether wrote:
how do you fill about the gun control bill.

“Survival Machine”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 8, 2013
nether wrote:
<quoted text>if you dont remember that happened under bush. and then lied to go to war and now he has blood on his hands.thats why he was not involved in this years election because he sucks if the republicans hate the dems so bad why are they trying to take their stand on things because they know they will never when the white house if they dont.people see them takeing care of the rich and we know where they stand.
The first attack on the WTC occured in Feb,'03, just after Willie took office. He had eight years to go after Osama, who was also connected to two embassy bombings in Africa. The rest of your post is just liberal suck philosophy.

“Survival Machine”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 8, 2013
me to wrote:
<quoted text>how do you stand on this gun control bill?
I'm against any form of gun control, especially when it's nothing more than posturing by the democrap party

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Tennessee??? 12 min Green Hornet 007 20
UT Knoxville Goes Insane 16 min Green Hornet 007 7
Donald Trump For President... ? 3 hr Roudy The Second 536
Jimmy Carter 11 hr Julia 9
Sheriff's Alert - ALL U.S.A. County's (Nov '10) 13 hr dollop 125
Black on White Crime (Aug '12) 20 hr dollop 209
Obama and Emanuel: gay bath house members of cl... (May '10) 22 hr dollop 91
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages