Haunted places in and around Jamestown, TN

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Glo

Monroe, TN

#1 Feb 16, 2011
I've heard several storys about ghosts. I was just wondering if anyone knew any places. I heard a story about the Banner area. What I heard was a story about a woman in white who stands on the side of the road looking for a ride to get home. I was wondering if there is any validity to this story and if anyone has also heard about it. Please share some of your storys.
Daisy

Jamestown, TN

#2 Feb 16, 2011
Glo wrote:
I've heard several storys about ghosts. I was just wondering if anyone knew any places. I heard a story about the Banner area. What I heard was a story about a woman in white who stands on the side of the road looking for a ride to get home. I was wondering if there is any validity to this story and if anyone has also heard about it. Please share some of your storys.
Have heard this for years and have heard people tell about seeing her. Most often they see her at intersections.
Glo

Monroe, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2011
WOW! Near the crossroads at Rays Market or more near Dannys Discount Furniture?
Daisy

Jamestown, TN

#4 Feb 16, 2011
Glo wrote:
WOW! Near the crossroads at Rays Market or more near Dannys Discount Furniture?
Rays Market and where Banner Road intersects with hwy. 127
Forrest Dump

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 16, 2011
Jordon Motel. Every time I have stayed there I could hear noise through the wall. Sometimes loud screems of oh my God.
cantwinforlosing

Jamestown, TN

#6 Feb 16, 2011
Forrest Dump wrote:
Jordon Motel. Every time I have stayed there I could hear noise through the wall. Sometimes loud screems of oh my God.
Oh crap! That was me you heard. It was my anniversary!

Since: Feb 11

Moss Point, MS

#7 Feb 16, 2011
Forrest Dump wrote:
I've stayed @ The Jordan Motel many , many times over the past few Years when I'm working in J~Town , and I also have heard the same screams from the next room ! That Ghost~Girl must really get around ! Things that go bump in the night !! OOOOOOOOOHHHH MY GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

Since: Feb 11

Moss Point, MS

#8 Feb 16, 2011
cantwinforlosing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh crap! That was me you heard. It was my anniversary!
YOU must celebrate alot of anniversarys there , is all I can say !
Dr Evil

Allardt, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2011
What about the court house some has been there so long they look like Gohost.
cantwinforlosing

Jamestown, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2011
Dr Evil wrote:
What about the court house some has been there so long they look like Gohost.
Are you kidding? That hell hole is full of spooks, spectors, ghouls and zombies. They're all still breathing and driving cars though. Go figure.
Dracula

Jamestown, TN

#11 Feb 17, 2011
cantwinforlosing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? That hell hole is full of spooks, spectors, ghouls and zombies. They're all still breathing and driving cars though. Go figure.
Relax, those are just lawyers and politicians.
soulful

Jamestown, TN

#12 Feb 17, 2011
cantwinforlosing wrote:
<quoted text>
Breathing is so over-rated!
Im me

Gainesboro, TN

#13 Feb 18, 2011
im not sure if the story about banner is a ghost but something not natural yes .....me and a couple members of my family were driving about 60 down banner rd in front of the chicken houses right before the hill we see a woman standing in the road she didnt have white on she had a denim jacket and blue jeans on she had her down and was walking right in the middle of the road i swerved to miss her and honked the horn, however she never flinched and never moved other than her legs and when we went back to check she was nowere to be found whatsoever ..... we first thought it was a crackhead but it just doesnt add up if you had been there
Im me

Gainesboro, TN

#14 Feb 18, 2011
iv also had some bad experiences in rugby cemetary......like the kind that make you run away as fast as you can
piles

Jamestown, TN

#15 Feb 18, 2011
cantwinforlosing wrote:
<quoted text>
mr this is most accurate discription heard yet major spook may be inhaling and or smoking his own product go bob
foodie

Monroe, TN

#16 Feb 23, 2011
what stories are there about rugby cemetary
this confirms it

Jamestown, TN

#17 Feb 28, 2011
Im me wrote:
iv also had some bad experiences in rugby cemetary......like the kind that make you run away as fast as you can
My friends and went to the Lauren Dale cemetary in Rugby and were chased by a black mass , it followed our car untill we got to walmart in town..it was very scary.
Michelle

Jamestown, TN

#18 Oct 11, 2011
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rays Market and where Banner Road intersects with hwy. 127
i've been livin beside rays market my whole life & i have never heard this story or seen this woman.
The Witch

Livingston, TN

#19 Oct 11, 2011
There is a house under the mountain on the Bills Creek road it is hunted, and yes you can call up spirits at the Rugby cemetary. They want hurt you.
booger man

Jamestown, TN

#20 Oct 11, 2011
The grave of Calvin Logsdon!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Defoor 3 hr Green Hornet 007 3
Trans Pacific Partnership, You WiLL be JOBLESS (Aug '12) 5 hr dollop 15
Caney Creek 9 hr Julia 3
Hitlary Clinton for President (Aug '13) 9 hr Julia 269
Bullies With A Badge (Jul '11) 9 hr Julia 200
Curious 13 hr old friend 1
Mohammedan - Facts of Life % (Nov '12) 21 hr dollop 107
More from around the web

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE