derek dooley !! should he be tn vols head coach?

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2012
jcam77

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

i am a huge tn football fan and it makes me sick watching them the past few years i know when fulmur was in there we had a slump but we always was competative and always was in a bowl game we never had a bowl game last year!! i can see some good things dooley is doing but we are used to winning in tennesse not losing i was wondering if there are any football fans who think dooley should still be coaching next year ? well i would have liked to see fulmur get another shot before they let him go but now its a little to late for that but i believe the atheltic director needs to put a coach in there that has made a name for his self and proved he can win fast in the SEC its a must !! somebody tell me some coaches you would like to see in tn next year to replace dooley .. i think its time for some good changes
Citizen

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Fulmer put UT Vols on the map, since his leaving the VOLS has went down hill. Fans are getting more disappointed every game. Tennessee Vol games are a big let down the past several years. Makes you want to cheer for "BAMA".
jcam77

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

i hear ya .. but still not ready to jump on bama an wagon just yet .. i would like to see them hire a good coach now i wish they would have hired spuirrer he wanted the job but they hired kiffin that was a bust
Wishing

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I just wish he would get better focus!!!
Citizen

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Totally agree!
Dooley

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

You guys are ridiculous fat Phil started the downhill trend for TN with his terrible recruiting. Derek Dooley took over a dumpster fire of a program. Its not a 2 and a half year rebuild more like 4-5. Most likely Dooley wont get another year because dumba** fans like you. If you are going to change coaches you go after John Gruden not backtrac with fas phil.
BRD549

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Pony up the big bucks and bring John Gruden in ASAP!!!You talk about instant turn around in recruiting, you would see it quick.
Citizen

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

They need to get someone else to coach, because there's no improvemet. And it has been quite awhile since the VOLS has brought it home. Recruiting players, yes players need to be filtered, but the one recruiting needs to look beyond yardage and so-forth. Vols the past few years have had their share of publicity. DUI, Drugs, Domestic, etc. The past few seasons it continues to go down hill. As a fan, I am disgusted of their performance, but it lies within the beholder of the teacher.
Jcam77

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I didn't hear any body say anything about getting fulmur back you need to read closer before you comment. I agree that gruden would be a great choice but I don't see it happening but I would love to see him come to tn how ever lets be real here. We need a. Change
jcam77

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

well the vols once again fell short they was competitive thou but i would still like to see another head coach and better recruiting i think the new althletic director will hire one if he is smart he will this year not many big name colleges will be looking for head coaches it would be a good year to land a big name head coach

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 48 min LeeLee1962 9,273
Evolution in action (Nov '08) 2 hr Mechanic_45 1,092
pretty and baddest women in town 2 hr Green Hornet 007 4
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Lol 144,740
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Johnny Smith 8,610
Wanting a booty call tonight 8 hr kat 5
Tammy Smith 13 hr sure 5
frank smith 13 hr sure 56
Cravens For Sheriff 15 hr in the know 49
Tony Choate (Nov '12) Fri info lady 101

Search the Jamestown Forum:
•••
•••